Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) (33800 Views)

Tinubu Nearly Falls As He Staggered At APC Campaign Flagoff In Jos (Video) / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by millionboi2: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Better than shooting him
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by EmperorMaria: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
descarado:
cry cry cry cry
That's the Nigerian signature. Parents beat kids, husband beat wife, wives beat maids and the cycle continues as long as you have power over the person.
We are all guilty of this barbaric behaviour.
They don't know of any other approach the same way we chant spare the rod and spoil the kid.

This is part of the end product

Independently,,u make sense. Once crackhaus is present, u start typin senselessly. U have spoken well
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by akigbemaru: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
saaphiere:
As posted by a Twitter user. Some Nigerian soldiers were seen beating a man who was trying to aid his pregnant wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDESG_ZapBY

https://twitter.com/sadiqango/status/1320642991086833669
army wicked oooo
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by oz4real83(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is Nigeria. There was once a country indeed.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by globalresource: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Army are not meant for cities and civil opreation, they undergo training to condition their minds to be government killers

No matter how corrupt or wicked a police or civil defence Officer is he would let you go for your wife's emergency when your wife is having a baby.. no matter the curfew... He might collect bribe from you

To understand who a soldier is and why he shouldn't be in the city poeple should watch their training videos on YouTube

At least they are still human being too. Their counterparts in developed countries are still more civil than the ones in Nigeria. Here they call civilians bloody...it is wrong

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
saaphiere:
As posted by a Twitter user. Some Nigerian soldiers were seen beating a man who was trying to aid his pregnant wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDESG_ZapBY

https://twitter.com/sadiqango/status/1320642991086833669

where is the pregnant wife?

stop fake news fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Obynopositive: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Can someone play me sorrow and blood by fela anikulakpo kuti...
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by OgaTheTop2: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
In fact, no solutions at sight in this country until we revolt angry
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Passionate888: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
I know that man, the idiot follow shout sai barber grin grin
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Anytime I see things like this, it's better you shoot me let me die than being dehumanized.

Moreover there's curfew is Jos , he should have obeyed.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by GistFullGround: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020

They only do gragra with unharmed civilians.

If you are so sure of yourselves, treat others with respect.

A revolution that will consume the Nigerian military is coming...

God bless the US Armed Forces!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Princedapace(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
lol

Are people surprised?

Naija security officers are natural bullies.

The point is Nigerians are mostly bullies. Once they have money, authority, power, they oppress their fellow citizen. It is how it is. So, I always smile at those who lament about all these things.

Maybe we need another country to completely govern us.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by illicit(m): 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
If a soldier should beat me and I survive

I will shoot the next one I see....
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by planetx: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerians are cowards only get strength on police. Why don't you go and burn army barracks or is the brutality soldiers meet out to you different than the police.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Karleb(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
I'm only surprised he was not shot.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Passionate888: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Army are not meant for cities and civil opreation, they undergo training to condition their minds to be government killers

No matter how corrupt or wicked a police or civil defence Officer is he would let you go for your wife's emergency when your wife is having a baby.. no matter the curfew... He might collect bribe from you

To understand who a soldier is and why he shouldn't be in the city poeple should watch their training videos on YouTube

abeg leave that talk, them train pass United States army? When you don see US army beating its citizens?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by abimic(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

i have a military friend that is way calmer than even police. He is yoruba, and always staying out of trouble. He is currently serving in bonny cantonment, even when i called him over an issue, i was blunt, i told him he was invited to cause chaos not pacify anybody. There are some decent ones out there that would never mal-treat innocent civilians unjustly.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by dasparrow: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
descarado:
cry cry cry cry
That's the Nigerian signature. Parents beat kids, husband beat wife, wives beat maids and the cycle continues as long as you have power over the person.
They don't know of any other approach the same way we chant spare the rod and spoil the kid.

Well said. I have said it before that oppression and abuse are part of Nigerian culture. Teachers abuse students, Nigerian employers abuse employees, senior students in secondary schools abuse junior students, army and police abuse civilians, Nigerian government abuse and oppress it's citizens. It's a vicious cycle that just never ends. Give the average Nigerian any kind of power and it won't be long before they abuse it. It's very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
When the population fights back, remember why

The period of Murtala killing 1million young men in Asaba during the Civil war, Obasanjo burning down entire villages in Odi or Buhari eliminating 3000 shiite worshippers will not be tolerated again

Brutality will breed brutality. Before security men began to be killed in retaliation they had abused the population. Always remember that

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Mars16(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Those soldiers are cowards meanwhile, the real soldiers are in sambisa fighting Boko Haram for Nigeria's sake and these ones are here preying on innocent citizens. Shame on them! #EndArmyBrutality.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
so these anonymous hacker cn't hack governor site to know where they keeping palliative across various state.....
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol my guys.

Dem de shout police brutal.

Sodiers: hold my bear!

Shop cake.

As if Nigerians youth decipline. Flogg them yanch...I wan to see mark.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
descarado:
cry cry cry cry

Seniors beat junior
Teachers beat student
And we judge it based on our position at the moment in the end we are all evil not wicked
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Rolexjerry(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
TecM0:
undecided

Abegi. Make I hear word. Which kind training?
Many of them are total weaklings hiding behind that uniform.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
Davash222:

The only way to End all these rubbish is to End Nigeria.

Boko Haramists are busy slaughtering their colleagues and they’re here harassing unarmed innocent civilians. Fools!

How does "ending Nigeria" fix anything ?
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by worldman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
I God I serve will send three of them where boko haram will kill them
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by mightycrownnyme: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
ok
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nobody really know the motives behind the flogging. My advice is to avoid any form of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by adewasco19(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
They'll claim its photoshop
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Uchasa(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
The headline is supposed to be "Fulanis Soldiers Flogging Yoruba man in Jos"

The way Fulanis are treating we Southerners is very bad, and I suggest we unite to gain Political power so we can restructure this country. The North hates restructuring, because it favours them in all ramifications

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President / PDP: Anger In Mark’s, Jang’s Camps Over Saraki’s Consensus Bid / Ramadan: Adeleke Dynasty Shares Rice And Beans Across Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.