Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) (33799 Views)

Tinubu Nearly Falls As He Staggered At APC Campaign Flagoff In Jos (Video) / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
DexterousOne:

How does "ending Nigeria" fix anything ?

It does oga.... Most of these bullish!ts will be automatically solved by the constitution of the New nations outta Nigeria. Progress will also be faster than this present evil contraption where some are untouchable but other tribes can be harassed continuously.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
uuzba:

Oga, ending Nigeria will lead to unlimited chaos. It will never be like 1900 again, before whitemen came to Nigeria. People have grown intelligent, addicted to technology, phone, Electricity and the population has increased 50 times. They will do ANYTHING to feed the addiction.
Get your weapon to defend yourself. Simple.

Crap! May be in your domain. Whitemen came and joined different nations together without their consent like animals and you have never questioned that as an African man such evil orchestration should be revisited especially reviewing the situation of the country since its independence.

Until the decision of the white man is destroyed concerning this present country. Your development of Nigeria is a mirage from generation to generation especially with this present constitution and the sweet nectar of corruption that people have tasted which the populace is even aware of. The system is built for destruction, not progress.

Make research, even those in power know this and many higher powers among them are the designers of the system.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by oshionelecky: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
4ckyou:
Na wa oh, even with all the protest? Boko HARAM and herdsmen and busy killing and kidnapping in the north, they won't go there to show power but they can come to the south and cause mayhem.

Because we invited them by our actions.

He who sings a song must be ready to dance to it.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Antichristus: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
The best decision I ever made was to shred my Nigerian passport and then sent the shreds to my nearest embassy. Even my dead body will not traverse this caused land.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by PrinceOyin68: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Yes one day there will be no united Nigeria again this thing is too much why?
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by megama: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:
EndArmyBrutality
Loll. Something must have happened. Before they beat him. Lawlessness is too much beg.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2020
This is wrong, they should go and flog BHTs not harmless citizens.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Born bastards!
They will be captured Alive by bokoharams.
Bokoharam will drink sapele water with their skulls. Isah! Allah.
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by feed70: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Una want change now una get am, come 2023 pls make una shine ur eyes oh

saaphiere:
As posted by a Twitter user. Some Nigerian soldiers were seen beating a man who was trying to aid his pregnant wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDESG_ZapBY

https://twitter.com/sadiqango/status/1320642991086833669
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2020
sharpwriter:

It does oga.... Most of these bullish!ts will be automatically solved by the constitution of the New nations outta Nigeria. Progress will also be faster than this present evil contraption where some are untouchable but other tribes can be harassed continuously.

What you have said up here is just wishful thinking

In concrete terms
How will "end Nigeria " fix our problems?
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

What you have said up here is just wishful thinking

In concrete terms
How will "end Nigeria " fix our problems?

You are the one with wishful thinking and deceitful fantasy. You never sabi anything. If you know the powers and dark forces holding down the country especially the ones from the days of slave trade which still acts behinds the curtain till now, you won't be here expecting a new one Nigeria.

The first problem and mystery to be disengaged from is the brainwashing and sentiment of one Nigeria which is a mental and soul bondage of limitation within our own group as West Africans.

As for your question, you don't expect me to be analyzing the working of various sectors as I am not versatile in all areas. But nations of similar characters, customs, norms, behaviors and languages can be governed better than the fuji house of commotion we have presently (a contraption where a group believes they are better than other groups while cheating them out rightly because these other groups believes more in peaceful living).

Now, before the amalgamation, all these presently joined nations have their own empires and way of life and were independent. So, how can't they live better if Nigeria ends so everyone could go and face their people and develop with their agreed constitution.

And this is even better since most are no longer illiterates like they were in the old empires.

It is simple common sense!
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
sharpwriter:

You are the one with wishful thinking and deceitful fantasy. You never sabi anything. If you know the powers and dark forces holding down the country especially the ones from the days of slave trade which still acts behinds the curtain till now, you won't be here expecting a new one Nigeria.

The first problem and mystery to be disengaged from is the brainwashing and sentiment of one Nigeria which is a mental and soul bondage of limitation within our own group as West Africans.

As for your question, you don't expect me to be analyzing the working of various sectors as I am not versatile in all areas. But nations of similar characters, customs, norms, behaviors and languages can be governed better than the fuji house of commotion we have presently (a contraption where a group believes they are better than other groups while cheating them out rightly because these other groups believes more in peaceful living).

Now, before the amalgamation, all these presently joined nations have their own empires and way of life and were independent. So, how can't they live better if Nigeria ends so everyone could go and face their people and develop with their agreed constitution.

And this is even better since most are no longer illiterates like they were in the old empires.

It is simple common sense!

You have still not answered the question

This is an emotional rant

I repeat
In concrete terms
How would "end Nigeria" solve our problems

Let us assume according to you that "dark forces" are holding the country

What makes you think that those "dark forces" wont hijack the new countries?

Some of you just like to talk grin grin

From where I stand
The real problem of Nigeria and other countries on the country is a structural and behavioral problem
If you like
Split africa into 200 countries
As long as the structural and behavioral factors exist
Nothing will change

That's just the truth
Re: Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
DexterousOne:

You have still not answered the question

This is an emotional rant

I repeat
In concrete terms
How would "end Nigeria" solve our problems

Let us assume according to you that "dark forces" are holding the country

What makes you think that those "dark forces" wont hijack the new countries?

Some of you just like to talk grin grin

From where I stand
The real problem of Nigeria and other countries on the country is a structural and behavioral problem
If you like
Split africa into 200 countries
As long as the structural and behavioral factors exist
Nothing will change

That's just the truth

Na you sabi.... Good luck to your one Nigeria with its new structure!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Biden Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His Swearing-In / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.