Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) (37587 Views)

MC Oluomo Apologizes And Prays For Lagosians (Video) / See How Bola Tinubu Was Received In Jos (Video) / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUp1jtive2k

Here is a video of an old woman kneeling and praying for Peter obi in Jos airport waiting for Peter obi.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2022
Peter obi is a divine mandate!!!

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
Papa God we thank you for giving us peter obi.. We would have be left with Poison and otapiapia.

545 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Boogyman557: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Massiveglory: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2022
Emilokan and urchins do not bother going to jos. It is a waste of resources.

356 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2022
grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Your prayers are granted already

Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Naijanascam: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2022
Chaii this is awesome........ nigeria is going to be great again with PO

246 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Naijanascam: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
grin

Take one bottle of wine...... your moniker made sense

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Nigerians got so much faith on Peter Obi to win and turn things around for the betterment of all

148 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
Your prayers are granted already

See confidence!!!

Auntie Jennifer, do God the honour of staying away from things that are exclusively in His power. Only God grants prayer and only He knows prayers that are to be or will be granted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hahahaha Baba mi,
If you mean am, I go rush go EmiLoKan Wife supermarket wey dey my Busstop now, go collect.. I go jus tel d manager say Na u go pay. So if you mean am, make I sharperly go there now now cheesy
Naijanascam:

Take one bottle of wine...... your moniker made sense

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by izenco2005(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
grin
whats funny here nw, see u teeth like okowa.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Abdu81: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Massiveglory:
Emilokan and urchins do not bother going to jos. It is a waste of resources.

Jos, taraba, Benue, southern Kaduna, nasarawa, kogi and every christians in the north is obidient to the core.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Okowa teeth resemble the smiling horse while my own resemble Peter Obi own. grin

izenco2005:
whats funny here nw, see u teeth like okowa.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Naijanascam: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
Hahahaha Baba mi,
If you mean am, I go rush go EmiLoKan Wife supermarket wey dey my Busstop now, go collect.. I go jus tel d manager say Na u go pay. So if you mean am, make I sharperly go there now now cheesy

I dey your back grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by EmiLoKanMyAss: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2022
Waagbayi! U b correct grin
Naijanascam:

I dey your back grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by mangood74: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
I saw peter obi winning the elections by 51%
Atiku came second by 43%
Tinubu came third by 39%
But the powers that be postponed the swearing in because Tinubu perform poorly
APC asking for another election
I cancel their evil machinations in Jesus Christ glorified name AMEN

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
mangood74:
I saw peter obi winning the elections by 51%
Atiku came second by 43%
Tinubu came third by 39%
But the powers that be postponed the swearing in because Tinubu perform poorly
APC asking for another election
I cancel their evil machinations in Jesus Christ glorified name AMEN

Amen

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
Seun
Mynd44
nlfpmod

What is are you guys doing now.. This supposed to be on front page..

But if it is tinubu na, una go don rush push am to front page.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by SmellyNyash: 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2022
And it will come to fruition

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2022
I am very sure the woman is Igbo woman, the zombidients and zombidiots will praise her for such hypocritical behave, the same thing the Igbo woman did when a Yoruba woman did the same, Igbos attacked her and was crucifying for her choice, well after 2023 election we will surely see to that, what you plant is what you will reap.

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by chikason22(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Wow Obidient is a movement no one can stop because it's a divine mandate

God bless Obidients worldwide
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

We move.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by ElSudani: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2022
Theatrics. Obi is going nowhere. O ma lule ni.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is awesome. With Peter Obi new Nigeria is P-O-ssible
We move!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by heniford2: 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2022
The little hope left

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by Betanaija42moro: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
Obi is the hope of many Nigerians

May we never see another APC regime again

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by SWATMan: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
igbotormentor:
I am very sure the woman is Igbo woman, the zombidients and zombidiots will praise her for such hypocritical behave, the same thing the Igbo woman did when a Yoruba woman did the same, Igbos attacked her and was crucifying for her choice, well after 2023 election we will surely see to that, what you plant is what you will reap.

Please when and where did this happen?

14 Likes

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2022

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by 4teenblaq: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
ElSudani:
Theatrics. Obi is going nowhere. O ma lule ni.

Tinubu lu'le

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
The love is organic and real.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Woman Kneels And Prays For Peter Obi In Jos (Video) by adecz: 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2022
For Nigeria, God no dey listen to
poor people prayers, because dem
too stubborn❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mrs Buhari Didn't Address 'edo Prostitute' In A Ridiculous Way (punch) / Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.