Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,823 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

#lekkishooting: It Was A Soldier That Shot Me At Lekki Toll-gate- Survivor Speak - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #lekkishooting: It Was A Soldier That Shot Me At Lekki Toll-gate- Survivor Speak (328 Views)

#lekkishooting: We've Identified Barracks Of Soldiers Who Shot Lekki Protesters / Eniola Badmus Denies Being Shot At Lekki Toll Gate EndSARS Protest, Shooting / Sexy Steel Insulted By Lekki Toll Gate Cashier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#lekkishooting: It Was A Soldier That Shot Me At Lekki Toll-gate- Survivor Speak by correctkidabc(m): 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
One of the survivors from the lekki shootings has shared his experience after soldiers open fire on them on the 20th of october.

Watch Video Here:https://www.correctkid.com/lekkishooting-it-was-a-soldier-that-shot-me-at-lekki-survivor-speaks-from-hospitalwatch-video/

Re: #lekkishooting: It Was A Soldier That Shot Me At Lekki Toll-gate- Survivor Speak by zinizta: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

I Will Swallow You - Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Elliott / Kano Street Horse Racing At It's Finest / Bbnaija: Bam Bam And Teddy A Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.