Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. (15337 Views)

Japa: 10 Countries People NEVER Regret And REGRET Moving To / I Regret Coming To Canada / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by ibedun: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
KillerBeauty:

In my opinion, whether you go abroad or stay in Nigeria, you will still have to struggle.
What i love about these developed countries is the quality of life.
Good schools for your kids teaching modern curriculum with good facilities and qualified teachers.
Good roads, traffic laws in place.
Good hospitals, 247 emergency service. Low infant and maternal mortality rate and you don't need to be a millionaire or a politician go enjoy these services.
Lower crime rates. etc
You may not be as rich as dangote while living in canada

Dangote ke? For where?

Thank the almighty God if after 45 years of residence you have your own house in Canada and maybe a 4 bed bungalow in a major city/town in Nigeria eg Lagos or Abuja or Owerri/Enugu etc.

Those coming to the UK besides doctors, surgeons etc should prepare to be tenants for life!

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by maternal: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibedun:

Stop what?

The police and military are killing its own citizens. How can you make such a statement?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by EgunMogaji2: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Eddygourdo:
you were able to see opportunities because you have money from earning the foreign currency. When people are based here, capital becomes a problem, they have not even fed well or handled their basics talkless of having spare cash to see opportunities. So staying abroad for long made you have the wherewithal to see opportunities and invest in them.

My reality is different from yours.

To those Nigerians who have never traveled out and still cashing in. You guys are the real MVP. I salute you for seeing an out.

8 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Beautyaddy: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

The police and military are killing its own citizens. How can you make such a statement?

lol!...You really can't blame him/her for making such a statement.

When a person is raised all his life in an Animal Barbaric Kingdom such as Nigeria they too grow up and have the same Animal and barbaric brains and live life that way.

They don't know anything or any way different and they believe that how they were raised is all that life has to offer.

I really don't blame the Whites(and it's not that I am excusing them for such thinking) when they assume that most Africans have Animal or gorilla brains.

How can any Sane and real human being be saying that people living in Nigeria are better off than people living in Sane Advanced Countries.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by techtechh: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rickywowoz:

I have a bachelor's from Nigeria and masters from Canada. I'm done school and I have a professional job. So what are you saying. Even people that didn't goto school here get certifications and land professional jobs. Canada is hard Canada is hard abeg Nigeria easy? Canada was giving even international students upto a $1000 during pandemic while 9ja dey hoard food for warehouse. The only regret I have is not leaving Nigeria on time , I for abandon my bsc run comot that shithole.
I am planning on going for my masters in Canada. How much was your tuition fee?
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by ibedun: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

The police and military are killing its their own citizens. How can you make such a statement?

What has going to Canada got to do with #endSARS?

Egba mi lo wo omo Nna oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Beautyaddy: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibedun:

What has going to Canada got to do with #endSARS?

Egba mi lo wo omo Nna oooo grin
Because what's going on in Canada about not enough jobs opportunities can happen in any Country but what's going on in Nigeria with #EndSARS does not happen in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by KillerBeauty(f): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibedun:

Dangote ke? For where?

Thank the almighty God if after 45 years of residence you have your own house in Canada and maybe a 4 bed bungalow in a major city/town in Nigeria eg Lagos or Abuja or Owerri/Enugu etc.

Those coming to the UK besides doctors, surgeons etc should prepare to be tenants for life!

I mean you don't need to be as rich as dangote to enjoy those things that give you a quality life in Canada.
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by ibedun: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

When a person is raised all his life in an Animal Barbaric Kingdom such as Nigeria they too grow up and have the same Animal and barbaric brains and live life that way.

They don't know anything or any way different and they believe that how they were raised is all that life has to offer.

I really don't blame the Whites(and it's not that I am excusing them for such thinking) when they assume that most Africans have Animal or gorilla brains.

How can any Sane and real human being be saying that people living in Nigeria are better off than people living in Sane Advanced Countries.

See as you totally judge me without knowing me?

I have been everywhere in Canada, USA, France, UK, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Portugal, Spain. Lived in LA Cali, New York. If you invite me to Canada I will spend no more than 2 weeks there and gladly return to our mighty Lagos city.
It is understandable, the hunger (caused by our lack of farming and producing food for ourselves), the poverty and chaos are much! As for me, we die here. I love it here, you will never understand until you get stuck in the countries mentioned.

cc Maternal

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by maternal: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibedun:

I have been everywhere in Canada, USA, France, UK, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Portugal, Spain. Lived in LA Cali, New York. If you invite me to Canada I will spend no more than 2 weeks there and gladly return to our mighty Lagos city.
It is understandable, the hunger (caused by our lack of farming and producing food for ourselves), the poverty and chaos are much! As for me, we die here. I love it here, you will never understand until you get stuck in the countries mentioned.

cc Maternal

I don't believe you've ever left naija, talk less been to those places.

9 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by maternal: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
KillerBeauty:

I mean you don't need to be as rich as dangote to enjoy those things that give you a quality life in Canada.

Of course you do. Only people with money should enjoy a good life. The rest should die from poverty. Thats the naija way of thinking. Then we'll blame our government for thinking the same way.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by maternal: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Beautyaddy:

These morons don't even realize the children of all those government officials are abroad. The people governering you don't even believe in the country they are governing. Analyze that for a second.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by KillerBeauty(f): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

Of course you do. Only people with money should enjoy a good life. The rest should die from poverty. Thats the naija way of thinking. Then we'll blame our government for thinking the same way.
Reason why I desire to travel abroad. Only the super rich and billionaires get to enjoy a good life.
In developed countries common man live quality lives. I would not regret immigrating to Canada at all.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Beautyaddy: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibedun:

cc Maternal

Lol!...Keep lying to yourself if its what's will make you feel better.

And based on my response to maternal I don't see where I'm judging you. I am just saying what it is it is.

Your claim that lack of farming and producing food for and in Nigeria is the cause of poverty in Nigeria is false.

Nigeria can produce enough food as they please but that's not entire what any Country will entirely depends on

What about Manufacturing, Inventing of new technology, Science, Infrastructures and the list goes on for exportation.

What about humane decency and rights and to accept that every person should be given equal opportunities of what life's to offer and not just for a certain class of people.

Anyways, like I mentioned in another thread that talked about Canada not everyone is able or will be able to live in Sane and Advanced Countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Beautyaddy: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

These morons don't even realize the children of all those government officials are abroad. The people governering you don't even believe in the country they are governing. Analyze that for a second.

I think most Nigerians residing in Nigeria already knows that but may be are just in denial about it to keep sanity for themselves or are just choosing to remain ignorant out of pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Eddygourdo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

To those Nigerians who have never traveled out and still cashing in. You guys are the real MVP. I salute you for seeing an out.
definitely. Our realities are very different. I only stated facts on how you started seeing the so-called opportunities, which many here didn't see because they didn't have the benefit of exchange dollars that suddenly makes an average man abroad seem rich in Nigeria, and if wise start seeing investment opportunities. You could choose to agree or disagree. I said what I said.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

Hes not doing well. Because if he was, he wouldn't be thinking of migrating. Lastly what is wrong with paying taxes? Why are Nigerians so uncivilized. You complain government doesn't do anything. Then when you live in a country where the government does something, you complain about taxes.
I agree, let me reserve my comments, you have voiced out my opinion already, if I have the means, l will relocate both humans, goats, sheeps and all the animals from Nigeria to the western world, l have no regret leaving Nigeria decades ago, nonsense and the jungle angry
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by AngelicBeing: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

If 200k naira is keeping you in naija over getting a Canadian passport you're mentally unstable.
Hahaha, please don't respond again, they will not understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Phelixblaq(m): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Personally, I think anyone that truly makes the kind of coin that OP claims should just continue to build the source of income.

I sometimes regret staying too long in the USA when I look at all the missed opportunities in Nigeria while I was gone.

I didn’t quote anyone so please don’t quote me as I’m not feeling well.

Am sure if you are in Nigeria you stil won’t drive pass corolla and have less than 2m in your account...if you know you know egbon

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Phelixblaq(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=ibedun post=95400775]

Dangote ke? For where?

Those coming to the [b]UK besides doctors, surgeons etc should prepare to
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by EgunMogaji2: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Eddygourdo:
definitely. Our realities are very different. I only stated facts on how you started seeing the so-called opportunities, which many here didn't see because they didn't have the benefit of exchange dollars that suddenly makes an average man abroad seem rich in Nigeria, and if wise start seeing investment opportunities. You could choose to agree or disagree. I said what I said.

My realties are different from yours.

I continue to stand behind what I posted 110%

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by EgunMogaji2: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phelixblaq:

Am sure if you are in Nigeria you stil won’t drive pass corolla and have less than 2m in your account...if you know you know egbon

My contemporaries that I left behind are doing equally well or better.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by ibedun: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

I don't believe you've ever left naija, talk less been to those places.

And so? What difference does it make whether you believe it or not?

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by ibedun: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Phelixblaq:

In 5 years time, I will proof you wrong

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by queengift(f): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
EgunMogaji2:
Personally, I think anyone that truly makes the kind of coin that OP claims should just continue to build the source of income.

I sometimes regret staying too long in the USA when I look at all the missed opportunities in Nigeria while I was gone.

I didn’t quote anyone so please don’t quote me as I’m not feeling well.

Stop deceiving people, 200k can't give anyone with family good life in Nigeria.
Besides while didn't you relocate to Nigeria earlier, you wanted to gather enough money to set up good business here abiii.
You enjoy NIGERIA only if you have money, if not, it's just a rat race.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by EgunMogaji2: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
queengift:

Stop deceiving people, 200k can't give anyone with family good life in Nigeria.
Besides while didn't you relocate to Nigeria earlier, you wanted to gather enough money to set up good business here abiii.
You enjoy NIGERIA only if you have money, if not, it's just a rat race.

Please don’t make the topic about me. I’m just one person though I live rent free in the heads of many of you grin
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by Just123: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
MrGoood:
Note: I make nothing less than 200k here currently and as far as 700 to a million monthly , But let judge with 200k , No matter how worst thing re I will make 200k monthly.

Please can I make enquiry about your line of work.
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by GallantDuke(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
maternal:

If 200k naira is keeping you in naija over getting a Canadian passport you're mentally unstable.
The fact that you think that you can only be successful outside this country shows that you are mentally unstable.

6 Likes

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by maternal: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
GallantDuke:

The fact that you think that you can only be successful outside this country shows that you are mentally unstable.

So almost the whole country including YOUR politicians are mentally unstable? Naija go betta huh ? Since 1960. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by oluayebenz: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
@OP..... Decide on whatever and make move. Goodluck

I wont support you guys yarbing gibberish about my motherland Nigeria.
No vex me o angry

Pls be warned!
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by descarado: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, please don't respond again, they will not understand cheesy
How u dey?
Very surprising you didn't fish out who is behind this moniker the first time I qouted you grin kiss cheesy

Sassy is greeting.
Re: Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. by AngelicBeing: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
descarado:

How u dey?
Very surprising you didn't fish out who is behind this moniker the first time I qouted you grin kiss cheesy

Sassy is greeting.
Hian, my sister is back, it calls for celebration for the next 1year, you disappeared without informing me, you have to buy 4999 white goats, sheeps and bull to appease the celestial forces before I welcome you back, other than that, you are welcome and I trust you are doing fine cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians In Ukraine: Numbers To Call For Help, FG Assures 24-hour Accessibility / Speeding Van Rams Into A Shop In Abia State, 3 People Left Unconscious. Photos / There Is No Cause For Alarm Over Iddo Overhead Bridge - FMPWH

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.