Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. (1493 Views)

Gender-Based Violence: Monica Ugwuanyi Urges Victims To Speak Out / We Will Reinstate Hausa To Ancestral Thrones. Sarki Descendants Come Forward. / Come Forward If You Have Evidence Of Corruption Against Me – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by madridguy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
I tire for them.

OkoNDOoBo:
like how do we explain it to sane people that there was a massacare without blood spilled all over the scene, no single properties of the deceased was found on the spot .
Where over 300 people gathered at a spot if soilders really fired straight into the crowd for over 10mins , Corpses and body parts of the dead people will be litterred on the whole of toll gate.

Lekki massacre remains a mystery.
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Abasman008(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
PVision2020:

Lol....as usual, name calling and emotional rants, the hallmark of an intellectually bereft fellow.
The panel is calling you, go show them your Satellites and foren-SICK prowess and stop constituting a cyber nuisance.
you are avoiding sanwo olu part of my texts.... See you
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by KoleDgreat2020(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
setting up this panel is good, but the truth is that, this panel maybe hijack and also, I see many persons being bribed just to discredit the ENDSARS protesters.. if hoodlums can be sent to infiltrate protesters in Abuja, talk more of this panel. I pray the truth comes out
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by BigBashiru: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Where is your proof that they took away the body?

Media reports - it was confirmed in a Sahara Reporters story - by the soldiers themselves or a relative of the deceased - check Sahara Reporters
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by richie240: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mystery of disappeaerance of 78 bodies finally solved

There indeed was evidence how d 78 bodies disappeared.... according to ipob intelligentsia . grin

The ipob source said 'ipob satelite imageries' captured Fulani's ritually turning d 78 'massacred' protesters to cows, hence their disappearance: grin

Mystery of disappearance of 78 bodies solved!!!
The mystery of the disappearance, according to ipob sources, has bn solved!
The source claimed the dead bodies were ritually turned to cows, hence their disappearance!

According to the source - "welcomeToBiiafra" , the images were captured by 'ipob satellites!!!
See 'ipob satellites images' below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6202872/lekki-massacre-forensic-analysis-proves/11#95301008

Abi una wan try am ni?
grin grin grin

Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by OkoNDOoBo: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
PVision2020:

You mean a HOAX
more like it would have been believable at least if the media tag it lekki shooting.
People died no doubt, military sophisticated weapons will cause too many damages beyond their control with shooting at protesters as close distance. Lekki toll gate was few kilometers from my house i heard the gunshots. , from a reliable source that escape the scene. He told me everything that happened .he said the mopols came in the company of the military to disperse the crowd.

The military was at the front while mopols were behind , the mopols fired warning shots in the air and some of the protesters with arms fired back and there was a shootout between the military and the armed protesters.
If you have anyone that stays close to lekki toll gate. they will tell you the sound of the gunshots were like shoutout between two sides the gunshots lasted for about 20minutes.
The armed protesters provoked the shootout.nobody is even saying this because the protesters on ground choose to hide the fact that it was a face off between armed protesters and the military
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Biodun556(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

Also the resurrected ones too?

grin cheesy grin
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Okoroawusa: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2020
NGpatriot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJGkEHeiWl8

Abeg send message to this woman to contact the LASG panel if truly her son was killed at the lekki toll gate.

Fake news

Fake woman

Fake son

Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

Media reports - it was confirmed in a Sahara Reporters story - by the soldiers themselves or a relative of the deceased - check Sahara Reporters
Them ask you for proof you dey call Saharareporters...
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Biodun556:
Oya o, all Facebook dead bodies come and prove yourself
.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:
sanwo olu confirms 2 people were killed and have not yet resurrecred...

Did he tell you they were shot? I don't recall Sanwo Olu confirming the two fatalities died of gun shot wounds.

Perhaps I missed it so if you can indeed show us that the army directly fired upon and killed two people then do so otherwise you and others continue to look like drowning conspiracy theorists clutching at straws.
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by CID11: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
OkoNDOoBo:
more like it would have been believable at least if the media tag it lekki shooting.
People died no doubt, military sophisticated weapons will cause too many damages beyond their control with shooting at protesters as close distance. Lekki toll gate was few kilometers from my house i heard the gunshots. , from a reliable source that escape the scene. He told me everything that happened .he said the mopols came in the company of the military to disperse the crowd.

The military was at the front while mopols were behind , the mopols fired warning shots in the air and some of the protesters with arms fired back and there was a shootout between the military and the armed protesters.
If you have anyone that stays close to lekki toll gate. they will tell you the sound of the gunshots were like shoutout between two sides the gunshots lasted for about 20minutes.
The armed protesters provoked the shootout.nobody is even saying this because the protesters on ground choose to hide the fact that it was a face off between armexd protesters and the military
Is that the new fake news. You think people didn't see the video. Operation crocodile smile (cyber warfare) you go taya. Keep on deceiving your old age. Take your 30k and leave here
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by wwwihy: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2020
Relatives of 78 dead bodies , where are you?
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by ekerintee: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
I notice when you ask questions politely ,they insult and curse generations .

madridguy:
grin grin grin

The defenders of the fake news will soon be here with their usual insult, abuse and curse for saying the families of the massacred should come out.

Ask them where is blood stains on the ground of the Lekki toll gate, they start insulting their generation.

Okay, if that is too much, at least we should have seen peoples shoes, even if its one leg, ladies bags and their make up as this will scattered everywhere at the point of running for safety.

Soldiers coming to protest ground its undemocratic, but creating fake news that caused unrest in the country is evil.
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by NGpatriot: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

I asked you to show us, not sahara.

It's always a torture going back and forth with you people. You lie and make claims that you can not prove with facts

1 Like

Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by Abasman008(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Grayoso:

Did he tell you they were shot? I don't recall Sanwo Olu confirming the two fatalities died of gun shot wounds.

Perhaps I missed it so if you can indeed show us that the army directly fired upon and killed two people then do so otherwise you and others continue to look like drowning conspiracy theorists clutching at straws.
are you ok? Were and how did the lekki massacre happen? Were the fatalities not the ones at the protests? If they were the soldiers used guns and not stones dummy...
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by NGpatriot: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abasman008:
are you ok? Were and how did the lekki massacre happen? Were the fatalities not the ones at the protests? If they were the soldiers used guns and not stones dummy...

You mean the fake news dead protesters that later resurrected in the parlor?

There was no fatalites in any of the videos we saw, just injured people.

Btw, massacre is the killing of a large number of people and not such thing occurred.
Re: LASG Panel Urges Victims Of Lekki Shooting To Come Forward. by akin83590: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
Abeg send message to this woman to contact the LASG panel if truly her son was killed at the lekki toll gate.Fake newsFake womanFake son

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrested Opc Men Who Arrested Wakili When They Got To Police Station / A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix / BREAKING : Rochas Okorocha Arrested.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.