Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix (1494 Views)

See What A Northerner Tweeted About Tinubu Supporters And The Replies He Got. / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? / The Moment Northerners Hailed And Waved At Boko Haram(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by peteregwu(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can you imagine! These guys can never blame buhari for anything, all they do is too always cunningly look for a way to blame igbos for everything.

You see one of the reason I claim Islam is all full of lies. She doesn't like the truth. She lie about everything.

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by peteregwu(m): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Now look at the same guy again in the past, hunger don kill am and he is busy begging atiku for money to sustain himself.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Jashub: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
The bulk of Northerners are predominantly illiterates who believe in whatever their mallams tell, them so kindly disregard such.

8 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Gireiboy(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
What does this have to do with Islam? You and the guy are guilty of the same thing. Hypocrite!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by emillysmigael(f): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Now I truly understand why his family disowned him... cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Simplyleo: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2021
The guy and ipob pigs have one thing in common.

They are both waiting for athifku to cum come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by CSTRR: 12:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Is it everything you will discuss and give attention to?

Na wa for Igbo people on this platform.

Too childish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Ojiofor: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2021
That is nairaland sarrki the Yoruba Muslim fundamentalist.

6 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2021
What do you expect from a people that graduated from school of Almajiri.

Their brain is full of cow meat. little wonder the Director-General of the Raw Materials Research and Development Council, RMRDC, Professor Hussain Ibrahim listed kilishi production as a research success in 33 years.

9 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Barbsamiin: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2021
One talk, Innocent northerners was generally painted. Does it make sense?
Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Simplyleo: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Jashub:
God forbid I should be a northerner; that is a curse of the highest order. But I live with them, and know how most of them behave. So, I speak from experience. So do us all a favor and shut up.
1. I didn't quote you, did I?

2. The person I quoted understands what I said because he is not an illiterate.

3. You are painting everywhere with "Northern illiterates", yet understanding simple statements in very few words appears like a Rocket Science to you.

Pls, don't even bother responding because I won't waste time discussing nonsense, I have my reason for not even mentioning you.
Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by ThEGodFaThEr102: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
The guy and ipob pigs have one thing in common.

They are both waiting for athifku to cum come.

You're good for nothing. For peace and decorum to reign on Nairaland it would be better our Yoruba brothers use your head for skull mining.

6 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Jashub: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:

1. I didn't quote you, did I?

2. The person I quoted understands what I said because he is not an illiterate.

3. You are painting everywhere with "Northern illiterates", yet understanding simple statements in very few words appears like a Rocket Science to you.

Pls, don't even bother responding because I won't waste time discussing nonsense, I have my reason for not even mentioning you.
[/s] Shut up and move on

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by technicallyrich(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Gireiboy:
What does this have to do with Islam? You and the guy are guilty of the same thing. Hypocrite!!!
Yoruba Muslim calm down

I know you want to defend northerners,but when it comes to your westerners,you leave the matter for Allah.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by peteregwu(m): 12:39am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

One guy tweeted yet the Ipobian O.P is trying to blame 1.8 billion Muslim Ummah worldwide

Fulanis and Ibos are always looking for trouble so as to blame others... Can't you people just face your hustle

Gumi is still there na.
Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by IgweOfNnewi: 4:42am On Apr 05, 2021
Well I am not surprised
Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by Jamesbally: 7:14am On Apr 05, 2021
peteregwu:
Can you imagine! These guys can never blame buhari for anything, all they do is too always cunningly look for a way to blame igbos for everything.

You see one of the reason I claim Islam is all full of lies. She doesn't like the truth. She lie about everything.

True.
They are the ones perpetrating all the major crimes in this Country.

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by michelz: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Your instinct is a product of unrefined illiteracy.
Yes,keep on playing the ostrich while your land is ravaged. Soon you'd start looking towards the east to migrate.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Northerner Tweeted That Biafrans Are D Ones Sponsoring Boko Haram (pix by DennisEche(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
In order word Biafrans wrote the Quran

(1) (Reply)

President Of ATOPCON, Niyi Odetoye Dies In Lagos Explosion / Fulani Threatens To Kill Igbo Man On His Land(video) / Something Is Being Left Out In Dr Akunyili's Attack. The Media May Be Complicit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.