Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport (2663 Views)

How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial / Libyan Govt Breaks Into Homes Of Nigerian Immigrants, Dump Them In Prisons(pics) / Tour Of Nigerian Ports Authority In Port Harcourt: Pix & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by FanRong: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dear Nls,
Please how long does it take to get the hard copy of Nigerian International Passport (both 32 and 64 pages) after application and capturing because I've applied and captured since August and the immigration officer that guided me(which I paid him) has continued to tell it's not yet ready, for over 2 months now.

Please, How long did it take you to get yours from date of application or capture to collection?
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by overdrive(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
I got mine same day at Enugu. Captured and got it same day. 32 pages #35k

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Balismatic(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2020
Although I paid for express service, it took me about six working days to get mine at festac immigration office. That was 3years back.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Djdeebrain(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jst for The local national ID card it has been 7yrs now i hvn't gotten the permanent hard copy. So frm that experience and base on say na international we dey talk here, give and take it will be 21yrs. And may i ask where u are runing to...

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Amotolongbo(f): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
FanRong:
Dear Nls,
Please how long does it take to get the hard copy of Nigerian International Passport (both 32 and 64 pages) after application and capturing because I've applied and captured since August and the immigration officer that guided me(which I paid him) has continued to tell it's not yet ready, for over 2 months now.

Please, How long did it take you to get yours from date of application or capture to collection?
Send 10k to the immigration officer you called tonight. I promise you that your passport will be ready tomorrow morning.

Don’t thank me, thank God

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Amotolongbo(f): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
FanRong:
Dear Nls,

You probably have paid 28k for the passport.

The system in Nigeria with the passport is that if you decide paying the real amount for the passport (26k-28k) the issuance of the passport will be delayed. What you didn’t want to pay in money, you will sacrifice the time to get it.

Many states collects 32k-35k for it if you wish to collect it that very day.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by FanRong: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:

The system in Nigeria with the passport is that if you decide paying the real amount for the passport (26k-28k) the issuance of the passport will be delayed. What you didn’t want to pay in money, you will sacrifice the time to get it.

I paid 32k. Am still surprised why he is this wicked.

A friend of mine did and collected his same day at Abj. 25k.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by FanRong: 9:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Send 10k to the immigration officer you called tonight. I promise you that your passport will be ready tomorrow morning.

Don’t thank me, thank God
I believe you. There is corruption in Nigerian system.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by BlueAir: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
sad I paid 50k to collect it in 2 hours. A month ago tho

Excluding other transfer giveaways to some other shiny light skinned and bootilicious immigration officers
Amotolongbo:

Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by chinnyTF95(f): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
I paid 55k,a week ago, called today only for the man to tell me that booklet is not available, that his Oga went to Abuja. Wicked people.
BlueAir:
sad I paid 50k to collect it in 2 hours. A month ago tho

Excluding other transfer giveaways to some other shiny light skinned and bootilicious immigration officers
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by BlueAir: 6:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
sad True enough,the booklet isn't available for now.
chinnyTF95:
I paid 55k,a week ago, called today only for the man to tell me that booklet is not available, that his Oga went to Abuja. Wicked people.
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Osense1: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is available in bayelsa,Abuja,lagos and asaba
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Hard Copy Of Nigerian Internationalpassport by Ikenga12: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Osense1:
Is available in bayelsa,Abuja,lagos and asaba
Is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport?
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and I misplaced it.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls somebody should help out.

(1) (Reply)

Off To Switzerland! / My Visit To Elegushi Beach And Useful Tips For You / Travelling Out Should Not Be So Difficult If You Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.