Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members (18606 Views)

Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Fish out herdsmen first Wike .
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by 35824L: 5:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Iboes should mind their 5 gully erosion ravaged states and leave Rivers State alone. Ikwere are not iboes. Infact they enslaved iboes and sold them to foriegn merchants before the colonialists arrived. Wike has a made a very wise decision. I like his patriotic spirit even though he is in a party that I detest.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Lajet: 5:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is a disgrace to Ndi-Igbo. I warned Ipob members on this forum that Wike hate Ndi-igbo . A man that renamed a stadium after a man that was accused of mastermind the killing of 3 Million Ndi-igbo. Senseless Nnamdi kanu brainwashed Ipob members to be worshiping wicked wike.

I hope it have clear now from Ipob members eyes now. Nnamdi kanu is a big disgrace. If he have sense he would have listen to sensible Ndi-igbo. It's not too late Nnamdi kanu should redraw that biafra map to only proud Igboid group in South- South and south-East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by awa(m): 5:23am On Oct 27, 2020
I pray effort put in on IPOB issues should as well be put on Fulani Herdsmen and the Bandits issues...

2 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by BOOZELEE: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Buliwyf:

When will you guys get it that nobody outside the southeast likes IPOB? You guys are considered to be nuisance in Delta state and Rivers. What has Igbo and IPOB support done for Wike? Or you are you just being delusional?

You guys keep pushing your luck and hoping you can instigate others to join you. We have been saying it since, nothing is achieved by spreading hate tactlessly. With the way you guys are going about things, I have said it before, if care is not taken even those you think are your allies will join to cut you to size. The day of reckoning is coming. Keep pushing hate online and making some illiterates run with that hate and do the dirty work for you on the ground.

Sharrap

What are u saying.

Day of of reckoning? Its like u watch too much nollywood.It sounds like a movie title.
Wike is one man and can't speak for everyone.I am not angry with him becos he is trying to have a save passage with his loot.He is playing with u guys head.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Graysons: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wike employee Rivers State and leave irrelevant issues alone

The process of fishing out IPOB members and mobilization will cost Rivers State About One Billion Naira grin
Says who, you? and btw ipob members are mostly from oyibo it's not that diffcult to flush them out.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Bluezy13(m): 5:30am On Oct 27, 2020
35824L:
Iboes should mind their 5 gully erosion ravaged states and leave Rivers State alone. Ikwere are not iboes. Infact they enslaved iboes and sold them to foriegn merchants before the colonialists arrived. Wike has a made a very wise decision. I like his patriotic spirit even though he is in a party that I detest.

Keep shut and study your map and history.
Ibos are part of Rivers State.
Perhaps you should find out the origin of the names of your former governors
Chibuike Amaechi and co...
Even Wike himself .

If you and Wike are against IPOB, it is understandable.
But segregating and delineating Ibos is highly ridiculous. It is like running away from your shadows.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 5:31am On Oct 27, 2020
nolywe:
hahaha...this is so funny...the same people that bears igbo names and surnames are calling igbo people ipob...They speak igbo too..lol we are all igbos therefore we are all ipob by fire by force

I'm yoruba but I pity the SS people. They are being sold to the Fulanis but they have no idea yet. The day they'll find out that the SE wants close to the best for them, it may be too late. Honestly, I really crave for Biafra to be achieved so everyone saying one Nigeria' will truly understand the mistake they made aligning with the Fulani powers.

They still can't see the enemy behind; the ones who are so against Nigeria breaking up. Also behind restructuring, since 1960. They are still too blind to see. They are pitting SS against SE but they can't still see. Why are people so blind?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by QuotaSystem: 5:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Nonesense. Jst the way El rufai or Buhari will urge the fulanis to fish out the hernsmen killing? Abi. For the record ipob are peaceful pple as far as i knw.

Lately it seems Fulani's are living rent-free in ipob terrorist's heads.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Lajet: 5:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike you are mad I don't blame you I rather blame shameless Nnamdi kanu and his Ipob supporters. There are indigene igbo people in rivers state. They have equal right just like you.

Wike will never tell Ijaw people to stay clear from rivers state. Even ijaw host there meeting in Port Harcourt always nobody have told to go back to there states

This is where I expected shameless Nnamdi kanu to lend his voice but he will never do it instead he will be forcing other ethnic groups that are not interested in his biafra. Shame again to you Nnamdi kanu for bringing disgrace to great Ndi-igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Lajet:
Wike you are mad

I am yoruba and I used to look down on MNK before. I listened to two of his messages, did my research and all I can say is I weep for blind Nigerians. They will wake up when it's too late.

One Nigeria is a notorious scam for the fulanisation of the whole Nigeria; isn't it glaring enough. See how ethnic cleansing and subjugation by the Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram to the extent that they are now terrorising SW and SE. And people are still supporting these governors that are selling us off to them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by TheRareGem1(f): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Now we await fake statement from their imposter Nnamdi Kalu now.

IPOBians, now Una egungun don enter express, becareful

2 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by SaintBishop: 5:44am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wike employee Rivers State and leave irrelevant issues alone

The process of fishing out IPOB members and mobilization will cost Rivers State About One Billion Naira grin
Lies they are only active in upland apart from uplands ipob are not active anywhere, so how is it going to cost wike one billion when he can easily go to oyibo and fush them out?since most of their activities start and end in oyibo?

4 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by chukwuibuipob: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2020
cool cool grin cheesy ipob touts don sufa
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Lajet: 5:46am On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

I am yoruba and I used to look down on MNK before. I listened to two of his messages, did my research and all I can say is I weep for blind Nigerians. They will wake up when it's too late.

One Nigeria is a notorious scam for the fulanisation of the whole Nigeria; isn't it glaring enough. See how ethnic cleansing and subjugation by the Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram to the extent that they are now terrorising SW and SE. And people are still supporting these governors that are selling us off to them.

Yes I'm in support of Biafra but other ethnic groups in Niger delta said they are not interested in Biafra. The best thing Nnamdi kanu and his supporters supposed to do is let them be instead of forcing them against their wish. I'm only in support of biafra republic that will only include some Igboid group in Niger delta and South East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2020
They will not listen now o, when they start using them for target practice that's when they start crying to anything that cares to listen. Keep chest-beating online.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Glare247(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Nonesense. Jst the way El rufai or Buhari will urge the fulanis to fish out the hernsmen killing? Abi. For the record ipob are peaceful pple as far as i knw.
They are peaceful yet they killed police officers,peaceful indeed

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

I now hold the view and strongly agree that all Igbos are useless.

You Yoruba? when and how?

These are the the exact stupid method kanu is using , creating different facebook accounts with different ethnicities.

Here you are claiming another person's ethnicity to further console yourself that Ipob is useless and senseless.

you all are loads of disgrace to ndigbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by freemi(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2020
nolywe:
hahaha...this is so funny...the same people that bears igbo names and surnames are calling igbo people ipob...They speak igbo too..lol we are all igbos therefore we are all ipob by fire by force
it cn never happen. Dats u pple call cross river, calabar ipob. Never
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2020
Lajet:

Yes I'm in support of Biafra but other ethnic groups in Niger delta said they are not interested in Biafra. The best thing Nnamdi kanu and his supporters supposed to do is let them be instead of forcing them against their wish. I'm only in support of biafra republic that will only include some Igboid group in Niger delta and South East.

Believe that Ipob miscreants at your own peril. Nnamdi kanu has disfigured so many igbo youths that they are purely irritants both offline and online.

They now go at length to claim another man's ethnicity just to console their failing agitation. They can create Monikers hiding under states as if they are from there.

All forms of psycho and evil practices is what Nnamdi kanu is subjecting today's youth to and funny enough most are now becoming eternally brainwashed to laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Graysons: 6:07am On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

I'm yoruba but I pity the SS people. They are being sold to the Fulanis but they have no idea yet. The day they'll find out that the SE wants close to the best for them, it may be too late. Honestly, I really crave for Biafra to be achieved so everyone saying one Nigeria' will truly understand the mistake they made aligning with the Fulani powers.

They still can't see the enemy behind; the ones who are so against Nigeria breaking up. Also behind restructuring, since 1960. They are still too blind to see. They are pitting SS against SE but they can't still see. Why are people so blind?
As if you yourbas are not worst than the devil himself who ask for your opinion now? busy body Afonja who don't know how to mind his business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by SaintBishop: 6:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Graysons:
As if you yourbas are not worst than the devil himself who ask for your opinion now? busy body Afonja who don't know how to mind his business.

grin
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I now hold the view and strongly agree that all Igbos are useless.

You Yoruba? when and how?

These are the the exact stupid method kanu is using , creating different facebook accounts with different ethnicities.

Here you are claiming another person's ethnicity to further console yourself that Ipob is useless and senseless.

you all are loads of disgrace to ndigbo.

I'm yoruba through and through. No, Igbos are not useless. I do listen to Biafra Radio once in a while, maybe you should too instead of having a fixed frame of mind. Igbos are not the enemy; neither SW or even SS.

It's the Fulanis that are behind majority of the evil in this country. Remember who killed Fasoranti's daughter? You remember Tinubu was asking 'where are the cows?' Thank God the Fulani herdsmen were caught;and now they are here, even right in the south west! Why was Amotekun formed, or was it for Igbos or the ibos? You people should better start using your damn brains!

You south westerners are so docile and underestimate the real evil people; that's the fulanis and these our sellout governors. Igbos are very resilient and dish out exactly what the Fulani's dish them. They don't cower -- that's just it. They take their own pound of flesh but rarely start the problems.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ivolt: 6:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This news is not from a reliable source but if it's true, i wish good luck to Wike because he would be needing loads of it, the youth leader that pleaded for clemency have more wisdom. Wike shouldn't be waging a war against his own people, it would definitely hurt him with time.
Clemency for a murderer?
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ivolt: 6:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Yes, they are peaceful killers and arsonists.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by guru90: 6:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike your days on earth is counting!!!!

Bewarned!!!
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by 2cribz: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2020
And 5,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVkUvmDQ3HY

Danger by p square with without mw by eminem. So na the psquare take ger their kind of beats. Igbos are now in danger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KldZv10T2Ow
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by lielbree: 6:26am On Oct 27, 2020
BigDick70inch:
Wike and dis ipob sef..
Thought..Nnamdi kanu said port Harcourt citizens r 100% biafrans..
Kanu is mad. PH indigenous are not Igbo. We are Ikwerre, part of Niger delta not biafra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by chrisxxx(m): 6:29am On Oct 27, 2020
IPOB should thank Wike for this visionary step if they are wise.
Fed Govt is looking for a neutral ground where IPOB are in population to massively eliminate them. Rivers State provides that. Wike is visionary he understands what is about to happen. The military led by Hausa/Fulani is on the highest alert to respond to quelling the agitation. We all know what happens when military comes to make peace. They ensure no one is left crying. They give graveyard peace and silence.
IPOB please reason along with Wike as his action is strategic. Anyone who chooses his parlour as battleground has lost the battle even before the commencement of hostilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Sonnobax15(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
pissful people indeed

Oga,you better keep quiet and allow the council chairmen to do their jobs

ipob can't gain a stronghold in south south just like I've said countless of times here...you guys can't leave your south east and come and be causing mayhem here in the south

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by EdiskyHarry: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2020
I support biafra bcoz every reasonable human being knows that Nigeria is not working, But Niger delta is not part of ipop or biafra and will never be. We are the United States of Niger delta, we can also stand on our own, we can't afford to make the same mistake that is destroying us today called ONE NIGERIA.
EVERYBODY SHOULD FIND THEIR WAY.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Ogbuu101: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2020
densiks:
Wike has acted in a visionary manner and I commend him for his proactive response to this criminal organization called ipob

The truth is that a lot of IPob members are misguided elements who are overwhelmed by some utopian sentiments inspired by a fellow of questionable character who instigates his largely illiterate followers to self destruction while he lives in the comfort of his abode in the UK.

He is also cashing out heavily from their ludicrous and moronic tendencies.

How do you go to people’s communities without regard to their own nationalistic ambitions to hoist some crazy flag and start causing targeted violence thereby putting innocent lives at risk.

If you’re fighting for secession go back to your village and fight for it from there and people like us will never comment on your activities.

Also, non violence and respect for other people’s rights is always the best strategy when you are driving an ideology no matter how conflicted it might be.otherwise Mahatma Ghandi and Martin King would never have succeeded in their era.
Anytime una hear IPOB, una go begin speak flowery but useless English.
The person he called IPOB leader and put a ransom on his head is a Rivers state native from that Oyigbo local govt and was seen holding Nigerian flag during the protest (which no IPOB person will do) but you're here making noise and saying they should go back to their village.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

36 Miners Killed In Zamfara State / Bandits Kill 147 Vigilantes In Anka, Zamfara State / Man Kills Father In Anambra, Sets Corpse On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.