Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members (18598 Views)

Please Help Me Fish Out This Scammer Benny Charles Eghegheose / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Cultism: Wike Sends Names Of Lecturers To DSS For Profiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Juoflife1(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Igbos are not ipob. Ipob is an organization formed by a group of people and anybody can join. The youth leader that is wanted for instance is from eleme. He is not an ibo boy.. Anybody that thinks otherwise is plain stupid.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Graysons:
As if you yourbas are not worst than the devil himself who ask for your opinion now? busy body Afonja who don't know how to mind his business.

Yes we are worst than the devil. Thank you and accepted. The fight for Biafra is a noble and just cause and its my hope that they will achieve their dream. And let all of use that love 'one Nigeria' keep up with the Fulani terrorism, mismanagement and rife corruption.

One day, we will have an Oodua nation by the grace of God. Then all of una wey wan keep dey lick the Fulani ass, invade your farms and lands, I go dey wish una the best. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by goso39: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike is one of those individuals that decided to deny their parents and their identity for a plate of rice that is prepared for him in his mother's kitchen.

River's people better be wise.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2020
goso39:
Wike is one of those individuals that decided to deny their parents and their identity for a plate of rice that is prepared for him in his mother's kitchen.

River's people better be wise.

Don't mind him. SS are still deceiving themselves with romance with the Fulanis. How will someone choose the Fulanis over Igbos? 'One Nigeria' over separation? Why are blacks like this? Can't we all see this system is beastly and designed to terrorise all of us into submission so they can keep getting away with their impunity and Islamic agenda?

Chai. Na IPOB get sense pass, even though them dey overdo sometimes. But their consistency in knowing the biggest enemies and the saboteurs of the south is something that makes me respect their reasoning. cool I pray they get their Biafra. They have hustled and sacrificed so much.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by brightalo1010: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Mgbadike80:
This news is not from a reliable source but if it's true, i wish good luck to Wike because he would be needing loads of it, the youth leader that pleaded for clemency have more wisdom. Wike shouldn't be waging a war against his own people, it would definitely hurt him with time.

It will never be from a reliable source since it is not against Buhari. It is not reliable yet your god kanu has already responded to him and insulting and threatening him. Mteeeeee Ndi reliable.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ThatFairGuy1: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Wike employee Rivers State and leave irrelevant issues alone

The process of fishing out IPOB members and mobilization will cost Rivers State About One Billion Naira grin
A Terrorist group terrorizing peace of his State is irrelevant?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by brightalo1010: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2020
PennywysCares:
We all know that Wike is mad
Because the news is not against Buhari. You never see anything, cheast beater just enter pH and hoist that unless ipob flag na since Wike is mad.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FemiMaduka(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike has this draconian nature about him that comes out ocassionally, and at times he speaks like a man bereft of knowledge. Yes it is true that most IPOB elements are from Abia state, and they have been constituting nuisance of late. However, it is a gargantuan waste of time to insinuate that Igbos are "visitors" to Rivers state or put the Igbos in the same bracket as Edo or Hausa people in Rivers state. The Abians may be "visitors", but, definitely, the Igbos of Oyigbo (Rivers state) are not. Any straight-thinking person knows this. Even if we'd expropriate the Igboid groups (Etche, Ndoki, Ikwerre, Ekpeye and co.) of Igboness, we'd still have native Igbos left in Rivers State in sufficient numbers. He of all people should know it's an issue dead-on-arrival. He should snap back into reality, see the folly in his choice of description and shove "visitor" into his stinking ass!

Wike should secure Rivers State and do whatever he can, under the law, to purge it of renegade groups, but he should not muddle up the issue with agendas that even a thousand of him cannot fly.

He'd come back to his senses soon enough, or he'd be rightfully damned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by rummmy: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Any igbo that will be attacked and arrested as
ipob without proves will be seen as against the igbo nation by the governor .....what and how will you prove that someone is an ipob member?
I hope he can quench the fire he is about to ignite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Doncyn(f): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Wike na correct niggar .in d sense dat dose called demselves ipop are destructors any wia dey find dem selves due to d God dey worship....
I kn is a curse dt cannot b achieved d way dey are going abt it.
How can a country b achieved by telling people to destroy or kill because as far as I kn,dats d only thing dat comes out from d mouth of dat lunatic ...for ur d curse to b achieved, embrace peace not destruction. ..nde kanyi ekwu kwa m otu oji diri m la obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2020
I love this.
How can a Proscribed IPOB Terrorist Group be living with innocent people?
Wike has acted in a visionary manner and I commend him for his proactive response to this notorious and criminal organization called IPOB
WIKE YOUR SENSE DEY THERE
WIKE FOR PRESIDENT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Nonesense. Jst the way El rufai or Buhari will urge the fulanis to fish out the hernsmen killing? Abi. For the record ipob are peaceful pple as far as i knw.
Pls are u one of the IPOB Terrorist group?
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2020
nolywe:
hahaha...this is so funny...the same people that bears igbo names and surnames are calling igbo people ipob...They speak igbo too..lol we are all igbos therefore we are all ipob by fire by force
Are u alright?
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Heavensent01(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2020
How you think Rivers state that don't support your Biafra during the naive days will support your ipob/Biafra in this modern age beat my perception

Igbo and misplace priority, you people can't just hide your emotions and play mind game politics like other tribes, na every time person go know your future plan

after watching Civil war documentary, I deduced that Gowon didn't make much revelation during interview but Ojukwu was boasting and chest beating hence the quick attack on Igbo people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2020
densiks:
Wike has acted in a visionary manner and I commend him for his proactive response to this criminal organization called ipob

The truth is that a lot of IPob members are misguided elements who are overwhelmed by some utopian sentiments inspired by a fellow of questionable character who instigates his largely illiterate followers to self destruction while he lives in the comfort of his abode in the UK.

He is also cashing out heavily from their ludicrous and moronic tendencies.

How do you go to people’s communities without regard to their own nationalistic ambitions to hoist some crazy flag and start causing targeted violence thereby putting innocent lives at risk.

If you’re fighting for secession go back to your village and fight for it from there and people like us will never comment on your activities.

Also, non violence and respect for other people’s rights is always the best strategy when you are driving an ideology no matter how conflicted it might be.otherwise Mahatma Ghandi and Martin King would never have succeeded in their era.
God bless u. But the IPOB Terrorist on Nairaland will soon come for u now.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kuginzi: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2020
rummmy:
Any igbo that will be attacked and arrested as
ipob without proves will be seen as against the igbo nation by the governor .....what and how will you prove that someone is an ipob member?
I hope he can quench the fire he is about to ignite.
Ignite what? The truth is, Wike is trying to protect his people. Living with Terrorist group like IPOB is dangerous. You don't know there next plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by FrankGiel: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Nonesense. Jst the way El rufai or Buhari will urge the fulanis to fish out the hernsmen killing? Abi. For the record ipob are peaceful pple as far as i knw.
Peaceful people my foot.. have u ever listened to Radio Biafra??
The order to kill soldiers and politicians, does that mean peace??
The order to break into prison and free prisoners, does that mean peace??
The order to kill Ohaneze Youth, does that mean peace??
IPOB are full of fake propaganda.. they cry about everything.. They are filled with lies and deceit...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:
Thats why its run away leader came out on live Radio and preach to his useless people to destruct, kill, and set places ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Abagworo(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2020
densiks:
Wike has acted in a visionary manner and I commend him for his proactive response to this criminal organization called ipob

The truth is that a lot of IPob members are misguided elements who are overwhelmed by some utopian sentiments inspired by a fellow of questionable character who instigates his largely illiterate followers to self destruction while he lives in the comfort of his abode in the UK.

How do you go to people’s communities without regard to their own nationalistic ambitions to hoist some crazy flag and start causing targeted violence thereby putting innocent lives at risk.

If you’re fighting for secession go back to your village and fight for it from there and people like us will never comment on your activities.

Also, non violence and respect for other people’s rights is always the best strategy when you are driving an ideology no matter how conflicted it might be.otherwise Mahatma Ghandi and Martin King would never have succeeded in their era.

The bolded needs to be corrected. The Oyigbo incident wasn't carried out by strangers but rather the people themselves. IPOB is extremely popular in that LGA because they've been marginalized completely in Rivers State probably because they belong to the same Igbo ethnic stock as Abia State. No good road, no government presence and no power supply. Afam gas plant is the biggest gas power generating plant in Nigeria but Afam has no light and they pay electricity bill whereas Bonny and Omoku in same Rivers have stable power with the natives not paying any bills

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/408994-blackout-in-rivers-as-angry-youth-shut-afam-power-station.html

So the problem of Oyigbo or rightfully Obigbo is not IPOB but rather marginalization and deliberate underdevelopment and impoverishing of the people by successive governments in Rivers State probably because of tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--l2y4HdBY

4 Likes

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Kendaboss(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2020
inioluwaDaniels:
Its like Wike has not seen d map.PH also kmwn as igwuocha is d capital of Biafra. We rise
keep on dreaming, channel your energy to actualize Biafra with core Igbo states, Rivers state is Niger Delta and will remain so
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by nengibo: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Why will ipob leave Aba and be launching attack in Rivers state, if they want war let them start it in Aba or Akwa, evil lots know what they're doing
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2020
And they have continued to suffer under Northern (Hausa) rule. In fact they have suffered more under Hausa-Fulani domination than under the Biafrans. The Northerners have possessed the oil in the region and the people barely have a say in how revenue accruing from oil is shared. Take your bloody 13% derivation and shut up. That is it.
NaijaOlosho:
Wike employee Rivers State and leave irrelevant issues alone

The process of fishing out IPOB members and mobilization will cost Rivers State About One Billion Naira grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by aameenn: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2020
wike and ipob hmmmmmmmmmm. Nigeria no permanent friend, only permanent interest.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by nengibo: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Abagworo:

The bolded needs to be corrected. The Oyigbo incident wasn't carried out by strangers but rather the people themselves. IPOB is extremely popular in that LGA because they've been marginalized completely in Rivers State probably because they belong to the same Igbo ethnic stock as Abia State. No good road, no government presence and no power supply. Afam gas plant is the biggest gas power generating plant in Nigeria but Afam has no light and they pay electricity bill whereas Bonny and Omoku in same Rivers have stable power with the natives not paying any bills

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/408994-blackout-in-rivers-as-angry-youth-shut-afam-power-station.html

So the problem of Oyigbo or rightfully Obigbo is not IPOB but rather marginalization and
It doesntdeliberate underdevelopment and impoverishing of the people by successive governments in Rivers State probably because of tribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1--l2y4HdBY
It doesn't matter if they're of the same ethnic stockfish with Okija, as long as Oyigbo lga is in Rivers state, ipob must limit it's war mongering to Owaza

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ultimate77(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
densiks:

You just wrote total trash!
Try again.
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Yankee101:
Niger Delta won't be joining biafra, they suffered during the Civil war
Who cares? With all the oil you people have, you lots are second poorest region after North East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

I'm yoruba through and through. No, Igbos are not useless. I do listen to Biafra Radio once in a while, maybe you should too instead of having a fixed frame of mind. Igbos are not the enemy; neither SW or even SS.

It's the Fulanis that are behind majority of the evil in this country. Remember who killed Fasoranti's daughter? You remember Tinubu was asking 'where are the cows?' Thank God the Fulani herdsmen were caught;and now they are here, even right in the south west! Why was Amotekun formed, or was it for Igbos or the ibos? You people should better start using your damn brains!

You south westerners are so docile and underestimate the real evil people; that's the fulanis and these our sellout governors. Igbos are very resilient and dish out exactly what the Fulani's dish them. They don't cower -- that's just it. They take their own pound of flesh but rarely start the problems.

I now hold the view and strongly agree that all Igbos are useless.

You Yoruba? when and how?
These are the the exact stupid method kanu is using , creating different facebook accounts with different ethnicities.

Here you are claiming another person's ethnicity to further console yourself that Ipob is useless and senseless.

you all are loads of disgrace to ndigbo.

No be only Yoruba man but Benin republic man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Graysons: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2020
JoeEeL:

Yes we are worst than the devil. Thank you and accepted. The fight for Biafra is a noble and just cause and its my hope that they will achieve their dream. And let all of use that love 'one Nigeria' keep up with the Fulani terrorism, mismanagement and rife corruption.

One day, we will have an Oodua nation by the grace of God. Then all of una wey wan keep dey lick the Fulani ass, invade your farms and lands, I go dey wish una the best. kiss
If you like have your odudua whatever i don't care and i have no intentions of caring.

my question to you is this,what is your business with south south? why can't you mind your fvking business?
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by ultimate77(m): 7:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzzzzzz

Their lord and savior Wike, their strong man just put everything and every issues to rest.
Oya land draggers and custodians of ana-igbo your territory has been defined and cut to size.....Over to una..

When people fools themselves alot, they will be met with reality in a blunt way.

Meanwhile let's take a look at some selected speeches of High Chief Nyesom Wike

Case closed

Noted.

In simple terms, there are no Igbos in Rivers state, leave the state and stop constituting nuisance there.

Igbos resident in rivers state should do their business and leave issues that doesn't concern them. The reason you are there is to make ends meet not to dabble into what is not your business.

This is a simple logic known to everyone.

You as well highlighted trash. You have no knowledge about nothing!! Try harder
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Bigchristo: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Djdeebrain:

My friend i knw already that i am a threat. Because in Nigeria when you say the truth u become a threat to its national security. When a nation is build on lies truth becomes a crime... A book written by me.
Interesting I will like to read this book,honestly speaking anybody who speak the truth in Nigeria suddenly becomes a security threat because we adore so much lies in this country
Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by JoeEeL(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I now hold the view and strongly agree that all Igbos are useless.

You Yoruba? when and how?
These are the the exact stupid method kanu is using , creating different facebook accounts with different ethnicities.

Here you are claiming another person's ethnicity to further console yourself that Ipob is useless and senseless.

you all are loads of disgrace to ndigbo.

No be only Yoruba man but Benin republic man

You must be extremely silly to believe everyone is myopic or everyone is predisposed to a notion due to tribe. Again you must be properly mad to think an average yoruba man is not exposed enough to make independent thinking. That man MNK fights a just cause and loves his people far more than any southern governor. I don't need to be Igbo to see that. But again, you're a typical black man; a typical black brainless man. That's why your forefathers were able to sell and set up themselves for slavery, and that is what is happening today -- set up for slavery to the North but as usual, too dull to think. Not surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Urges Council Chairmen, Youths To Fish Out IPOB Members by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2020
ultimate77:

You as well highlighted trash. You have no knowledge about nothing!! Try harder

I Know my boundary. I don't need basic knowledge about anything.

You that knows all basic history, oya go and tell them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official / Police Arraign 2 For Stealing $14 Million From Church / Kidnappers Of Ifesinachi Ani Sneak Her To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.