Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki (83543 Views)

Sanwo Olu, Nigerian Army And Matters Arising / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / Inside The Secret Meeting By Army Officers Ordered To Disrupt 2015 Election-PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by haaryobhami: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2020
helinus I hope worst fate befall u nd ur family for trying to defend d government nd claim nothing happened at lekki.
u are such a heartless nd cursed human being for mocking d dead..
one day same fate will befall ur children or immediately loved ones and we would mock them

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by haaryobhami: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2020
helinus I hope worst fate befall u nd ur family for trying to defend d government nd claim nothing happened at lekki.
u are such a heartless nd cursed human being for mocking d dead..
one day same fate will befall ur children or immediately loved ones and we would mock them.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Kirchoffs:
No need to be unnecessarily aggressive this morning, I'd let it slide for now
You better
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Olayemitobi: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria!!! I'm confused totally�� is only the truth that can gv us emancipation and joy from wicked act, there's light at the end of a tunnel undoubtedly ...
jcmaiah:

You better
Nigeria!!! I'm confused totally�� is only the truth that can gv us emancipation and joy from wicked act, there's light at the end of a tunnel undoubtedly ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 27, 2020
Olayemitobi:
Only truth, unbiased truth.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by cmikel: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2020

WATCH AND SEE HOW THIS CASE WILL BE CLOSED WITHOUT JUSTICE ...

THEY ARE NOW SHIFTING IT TO AN UNKNOWN MILITARY COMMANDER.

MY QUESTION IS CAN ARMY GO TO PORTHARCOURT TO SHOT IT'S CITIZENS WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF WIKE?

IF THE GOVERNOR WAS FULLY ELECTED AND NOT INSTALLED , EVEN MILITARY WILL RESPECT HIM.

LAGOS GOVERNOR IS JUST A BACKEND GOVERNOR, A GOVERNOR THAT AN ORDER IS GIVEN IN HIS STATE WITHOUT HIS KNOWLEGE, THAT IS RIDICULING A STATE GOVERNOR, IT'S A
SHAME.

U CAN'T TRY THAT WITH FASHOLA.

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Iceberg3: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2020
See what a supposed human being was spreading

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by mukthar2000(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2020
hear governor talk,

It seems to me that there were men in military
uniform, should be Nigerian Army."
The Interviewer

And who order their to lekki in the first place, is the Soldiers u we hold responsible or the superior that ordered them to come out?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Adakintroy: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Aflix:
The protest wasn't about sarz! It was about the bad government of PMB, deal with that.
The youths are tired of suffering and smiling.

Actually it was about sars. It in the name #end sars.

If you say its not. Then you lied from the gate out. Shame on you for misleading people.

Some international community actually though you were fighting to end police brutality.even the dead though you were trying to get justice for them. Thank God you clear now. It was not about any of those.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Oshokalo: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Alexpetra: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
them no see video edit again, so they have no other options than to come out confess.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Coronavirus2: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Coronavirus2:
pls sir I have some questions I want you to put me through with
how can I contact you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Mikenuelmike: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
The truth been revealed gradually.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by danielmomohd: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2020
it was viginlanter
gambia:
Where are those unfortunate creatures saying trash earlier?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Oyiboman69: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This is to say buhari is gonna be held responsible
Because he is the generalisimo

And as a real niggarrr am aware the chain of command in the milltary is still functioning anyday anytime twice on Monday

So whatever the military are doing is an order from the generalisimo
U still dey dis country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Chamber10(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
BOFA2020:

Dummy no one is saying that there was no shooting at the toll gate. What people with common sense are telling you is that even though the shooting is criminal, THERE WAS NO MASSACRE.
HOPE YOU CAN COMPREHEND THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE.

Why did the military denied initially. You will be shocked when the authentic footage is released
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2020
Clearly we are still under military rule aka militocracy, we need a new constitution to replace the 1999 constitution.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Jdbrasco2: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2020
I have said it before, Sanwo Olu is not perfect but he sure has some human heart. Its not easy for a sitting Governor of same party at the center to admit to that. And NA is still in denial and heads has not rolled yet. Pathetic country.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by stanat: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Olatunji1929:
those bastard paid defenders of this useless regime that have sold their soul to devil will soon arrive and start calling sowolu ipob now

may untimely death locate them ijn because they are threat to sane Nigerians
Amen

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Ghost0219:
How much did they pay you for this? Soro soke werey ....na d money wey Dem pay you na hin go cause your death ...you stink
[/s]

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Yep! U r right abt that nwane!
My turn to shine has come!
cool cool
Kdon2:
V

Your turn ll soon come!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chamber10:

Why did the military denied initially. You will be shocked when the authentic footage is released

The military lied just like those calling it a massacre. 2 lies still doesn't make it right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by ofiko123(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
So how will these news resurrect the dead..
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by RealEzee(m): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Philistine:
t
Did they probe the military for the Odi massacre?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odi_massacre

Educate yourself man, you never answered my question why the military can't be probed, even the guy I asked the question is yet to respond, the Odi massacre isn't even the same scenerio here as the Lekki toll yet the military was made to pay the Odi community billions as compensation abi did you miss that part? , if they were not probed why did they pay such?
Smh dey Dia dey jonz.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by romenna: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Blame it on d president who doesn't need our votes anymore

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by docjeph(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
So there was even shooting at lekki, I thought that some people with no conscience and honor said that nothing like that happened at lekki
Lol....� I even thought the video was photoshopped. SMH
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by somehow: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2020
I don't think anyone ever said there was no shooting.

The argument has more to do with "were they shooting directly at the protesters"?

Did 77 people die at that ground?

Make una dey stick to the main and important questions.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by PRESIDENT2003(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2021
Ymmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.