Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki (83534 Views)

Sanwo Olu, Nigerian Army And Matters Arising / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / Inside The Secret Meeting By Army Officers Ordered To Disrupt 2015 Election-PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Commentor: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
DamZik:
These people you are defending with your whole built their houses at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now? Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?

Don't you think it is stupid to assume anyone with a differing opinion from yours is being sponsored?

Does it even sound reasonable to you?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by damosky12(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:

The Army, just like every other facet of Nigeria is also incompetent and bunch of liers.

That still doesn't make it a massacre.

We can separate the 2 arguments.

There was a shooting, couple of people were killed. The Army is responsible and should be held accountable.

There was no massacre.

End of story.

For the sake of humanity and value of human life, drop this argument. It's infantile.

You said "a couple of people were killed." Those are lives wasted.

Whether you call it a massacre or not, consider and appraise the value of those lives.

Don't try to belittle the lives of this "couple of people." Leave that argument, please!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Kuginzi: 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
DamZik:
These people you are defending with your whole built their houses at age 27. Got married at 22. Became managers in big corporations at 30. Some of them became president and head of state at 27. They traveled for Christmas break in UK at 28.

Question. You that is reading this. That is condemning the protest and was giving 10k to write counter post, how old are you now?

You that got 500 Naira to attack protesters how old are you now? Is your future not bleak? You that carry useless Buhari and other politicians for head like your life depends on it, what can you say about your own life. Can you afford a vacation to ordinary Cote D'ivoire?
Abegi! So you're happy attacking me because of only 10K given to you. No wonder! But I don't blame you, after all you'll still use the money to buy Ogogoro! Your village people are after u. You need heavy deliverance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by sodiqapril(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
Datweence:

It was Becky Anderson that interviewed Sanwo-Olu, not Christiane Amanpour
Made a mistake wanted to say if it was Amanpour that interviewed
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Don't call Jesus into this because my Lord can never be in favour of confusionists.

Those who participated, instigated and supported the presence and actions of the military at lekki toll gate will never escape the wrath of God. We all crave a peaceful Nigeria mind you. With all the fake and adulterated stories from the enemies of Nigeria, its obvious we have problems in this country...from

1- no military presence at lekki toll fate, the image was distorted or photoshopped...to
Taa! That has never bn in contention because TVC broke d news d same night showing men in army uniform shooting. So that one nor follow come atall!

2- the military actually came but only shut in the air and nobody died, to
Another play on facts from u here!
1) As could be seen from d short clips DT were made available, it showed clearly that they were firing into d air duevto d tracjectory of d sparks emmiting d muzzle of their guns.
2) Whether ppl died or not wasn't the bone of contention, nwanne!
It was d ridiculous figure of '78 massacred' that was bn disputed as outright lies, which till tmr Igbos (yes Igbos) cool have NOT bn able to substantiate!

3-only 2 people actually died to,
Being mischevious again. The gov said he has bn 'able to confirm two deaths'.
The liars said '78 confirmed', the gov said '2 confirmed'; d onus lies on u lots to prove him wrong, but as at today, all u've been doing is coming up with fake pictures and fake videos.

4- 12 people died (as confirmed by Alli Ndume yesterday),
From his house in zamfara state? Lolz
#clowns grin

5- today's confession by Sanwoolu that the military ordered the shooting.
Hehehehehe.....back to square one again grin
1) the shootings is no news nwanne, we already know that! cool
2) 'he confessed'. Confessed to what exactly?
That there was a massacre of 78 ppl?

I watched the mum of one of the lekki dead youths speak yesterday and I was busy cursing those who ordered the military to perpetrate the evil act
Hehehehehe.... late comer!
That lie has been busted on Facebook and twitter today!
cool

For your information, it wasn't DJ switch or the social media who exposed the Nigerian Government to the outside world as some of you had thought. Are you aware the CNN, BBC and Aljazeera journalists also covered the peaceful protests daily and were there live when that shooting was going on? These were the ones who exposed our wicked leaders the way they treat Nigerians to the world
Tell that to Igbos, they'll swallow it, nwanne!

Sanwoolu couldn't have said otherwise to CNN. Its just like trying to ask a student questions based on the subject he or she had been taught by the subject teacher. What amazes me is, we apply sentiments into a lot of things in this country. We are the problems of ourselves by supporting impunity not those in government and their evil deeds. Are you aware that, in spite of selective coverage of channelstv and AIT, the governemt through NBC fined them 3m naira each today? The local media can't be trusted for any unbiased reportage people really crave in Nigeria and thats why I prefer to watch foreign news channels mainly for our local news because they're not biased. I was getting full coverage of lekki protest only on CNN and Aljazeera from day one.

**yawns**
All ds thesis ko necesstri.
Just show us the 78 bodies, and case closed!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by themaestro08(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:

Dummy no one is saying that there was no shooting at the toll gate. What people with common sense are telling you is that even though the shooting is criminal, THERE WAS NO MASSACRE.
HOPE YOU CAN COMPREHEND THE CLEAR DIFFERENCE.

On a good day i hardly reply blatantly false comments. I often ignore.

But YOU ARE A BASTARD , for trying to downplay the atrocities the Nigerian army perpetrated on peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate, how dare you ? angry, how dare you turn against an obviously glaring truth? You BASTARD If your child or relative was a victim could you have said this drivel

IF THEY BORN YOU WELL SAY THIS NONSENSE IN THE PUBLIC AND WATCH YOUR TEETHS WILL BE SHATTERED

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Bigchristo: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-nigerian-military-officers-ordered-shooting-of-lekki-protesters-sanwoolu/
the truth will definitely come out soon no matter how hard they tried to burry all evidence including some victims of the shooting that was took away to cover up their tracks.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Dididrumz(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eryyy92:
No, this one sounds like the real niggar.
I suspect that he might have lost his login details

I doubt oooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=themaestro08 post=95375486]

But YOU ARE A BASTARD , for trying to downplay the atrocities the Nigerian army perpetrated on peaceful protesters at lekki toll gate, how dare you ? angry, how dare you turn against an obviously glaring truth? You BASTARD If your child or relative was a victim could you have said this drivel

IF THEY BORN YOU WELL SAY THIS NONSENSE IN THE PUBLIC AND WATCH YOUR TEETHS WILL BE SHATTERED [/quote][/s]

Delusional retarded brainwashed bastard monkey.
Go and FVCK yourself.

I have better things to tend to. Idiotic fool.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by marisdgreat(f): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
where is that stupid ngpatriots that loved spewing and typing trash online? any small thing he will say that they are miscreants, i wonder how this people do reason with their brain and type rubbish online.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by souljaslim(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kobicove:
The government needs to put am end to the acts of vandalism and looting that are still continuing undecided
Government that can't tell truth over lekki toll....kind if lost moral right to stop anything.
..bout time to call for referendum on 2014 national conference report
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
damosky12:

If 5 lives were lost in the incident, that was a massacre.

Think.
Don't forget, several persons were seriously injured.

If several people could have gotten injured by being shot by soldiers (trained to kill), you think several lives were not lost?

Drop social connections or ties. We are dealing with lives here!

It probably may not be 78 as some allege, but it is more plausible that several lives were lost.

The govt/military would fight hard to cover this up of course.
Hehehehehe.... una don dey prize am come down by una sef abi? grin
From 78 una don prize am to 5 grin grin grin

Don't worry, by d time the purveyors of d satanic news which set d nation ablaze with d loss of over 60 lives and billions worth of properties are jailedvfor treasonable felony, e go teach una sense not to try d rubbish again!
cool

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by alfredilly: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
daddytime:
Okay, and now?

ICC, shey una dey hear dem?

Una day go break soon.

Watch how their minions and lackeys who abound on cyberspace try to spin another narrative upon realizing the consequences of this admission to CNN.

Seyi Tinubu removed the camera.

Seyi Tinubu manage the toll gate

Tinubu ordered the shooting

Can we all see thow the looting and destruction in Lagos was fueled by social media propaganda and lies. Who are the one promoting ant-iTinubu from inception
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by themaestro08(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=themaestro08 post=95375486]

IF THEY BORN YOU WELL SAY THIS NONSENSE IN THE PUBLIC AND WATCH YOUR TEETHS WILL BE SHATTERED [/s]

[s][/s]Delusional retarded brainwashed bastard monkey.
Go and FVCK yourself.

I have better things to tend to. Idiotic fool. [s][/s]

E pain am grin grin grin grin

On a serious note, I don't like brutalising or seeing people being brutalised because it is inhumane but YOU - A BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS DESERVE TO BE MANHANDLED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Jesus Christ is Lord!
Yea and Amen!!!
cool

Aflix:
If your lord and personal saviour handled the crisis like a sane person would, it wouldn't have escalated to this point.

30K BMC.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by obilokechukwu(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
the government and army that shoot at unarm civian can escap physcial but they can not edcap spiritual ask Jesus christ
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kirchoffs:
A LOOK AT THE EVIL MEDIA THUGS HIRED TO FALSIFY EVIDENCE OF DEATH AND MASSACRE

Clothingonline9
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy1
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
BOFA2020

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos......

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners...
I guess you have eye problem. I guess you don't know the meaning of the word 'sarcasm'. Learn to read and understand before rushing to type rubbish

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=themaestro08 post=95375739]

On a serious note, I don't like brutalising or seeing people being brutalised because it is inhumane but YOU - A BASTARD SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS DESERVE TO BE MANHANDLED

[/quote][/s]

E pain am? Really? Must be a kid.

Better return the phone to your olosho shithole mother.
Reta@ded bastard product of a baby factory hookup between an shithole mother and a drunkard.
Your imbecility must be inherited from your stupid shallow idiotic father.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by damosky12(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehehe.... una don dey prize am come down by una sef abi? grin
From 78 una don prize am to 5 grin grin grin

Don't worry, by d time the purveyors of d satanic news which set d nation ablaze with d loss of over 60 lives and billions worth of properties are jailedvfor treasonable felony, e go teach una sense not to try d rubbish again!
cool

I don't know what you are talking about. I addressed you like an intelligent fellow, expecting to get something coherent and sound from you.

This is all I get? Like seriously?

Let's let reason rule. We shouldn't let sentiments take the better of us Na... What's the value of education if we can't reason beyond sentiments?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by themaestro08(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=CSTRR post=95372307]
You are very lucky this is nairaland.
I can not express myself fully without being banned.

Try it on Twitter.

Your junior brothers and sisters are protesting for their future, while under heavy military fire.
You are here arguing semantics.

Something you can't do in ten life times.

When have the Nigerian army ever intervened without significant blood shed.?

Is It in asaba, odi, zaki ibiam, against ipob or the shittes?
When has It never been a massacre?

Shame no dey catch you.
[/s]

[s][/s]Instead of you to provide evidence that proves your point of view, you are here ranting like someone without an ounce of logic.

There was bloodshed, 2 people were killed. The perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.
That still does not make it a massacre.

Stop using language and words just to exaggerate and embellish your narrative. It is not necessary, it only makes people like you stupid and dumb.

Look up the meaning of massacre, if you have evidence of that, then pls share it for the world to see.

Is that too much to ask?

Should we all just accept anything even if it doesn't add up? And people like you want Nigeria to be like the US and the western world.

In the western world, people expect facts and evidence. Not emotionally based warped narratives. [s][/s]

Normally I ignore brainless comment like yours, but in this case, its bewildering, I mean how can a Nigerian be this wilfully blind dishonest.

WHAT HAPPENED IN LEKKI WAS MASSACRE! AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL CONFIRMED 12 SOULS WERE LOST. BUT AS USUAL BASTARDS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE SOLD THEIR SOULS FOR PEANUTS WILL TROOP ONLINE TO SPEW VENOMOUS TRASH .

Accept it happened and stop denying the obvious you annoying bastard

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
alfredilly:

Seyi Tinubu removed the camera.

Seyi Tinubu manage the toll gate

Tinubu ordered the shooting

Can we all see thow the looting and destruction in Lagos was fueled by social media propaganda and lies. Who are the one promoting ant-iTinubu from inception
Just leave them (Igbos) to be rolling in d mud o!

Dey don march line tey-tey!

All d enemies of this country Nigeria shall be confounded laslas in Jesus' name, Amen!
cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Where are the online miscreants asking stupid questions on the shooting and paid to post rubbish?
The 'Ronu' team
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by themaestro08(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=themaestro08 post=95375739]

[/s]

E pain am? Really? Must be a kid.

Better return the phone to your olosho shithole mother.
Reta@ded bastard product of a baby factory hookup between an shithole mother and a drunkard.
Your imbecility must be inherited from your stupid shallow idiotic father.

The slowpoke is having a sleepless night due to his evil conscience grin grin grin.

There was a massacre, it happened, for the sake of your ancestors accept and admit this fact.

And never in your entire miserable life you ever quote me to say rubbish you annoying bastard
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 11:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gentleman, All ds story ko necesstri walahi!

The enemies of the state set the nation alight with that fake news fabricated from the centre of hades about the brutal killing of 78 unharmed 'pissful' protesters. That fake news (expectedly) touched the bone marrow of ppl which led to d carnage we are still witnessing across d land close to a week after it was spread.

That demonic action can't just be swept under d carpet!

Once again, tell them to get ready to give testimony of how they counted 78 bodies buhari, tinubu and sanwoolu asked the army to kill, or they should be ready to go to jail for treasonable felony!

Dassol!
cool

damosky12:

I don't know what you are talking about. I addressed you like an intelligent fellow, expecting to get something coherent and sound from you.

This is all I get? Like seriously?

Let's let reason rule. We shouldn't let sentiments take the better of us Na... What's the value of education if we can't reason beyond sentiments?

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by ivolt: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
Another fake news
"From the footage that we can see, there are cameras at that facility. It seems to me that there were men in military uniform, should be Nigerian Army."
Of course, there are some men in military uniform, how does this support the headline.

The Interviewer pressed further,"So you're saying that it was Military officers who ordered peaceful protesters to be shot in lekki?"

Sanwoolu replied; "Yes, they were there. That's what it shows".
Deceptive liars are everywhere. How does these headline reflect the headline?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by IJOBA2: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
HELINUES MY G ABEG HELP ME GREET OSHIGUN AND THATFAIRGUY.

TERRORISTS angry

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=themaestro08 post=95376009]

The slowpoke is having a sleepless night due to his evil conscience grin grin grin.

There was a massacre, it happened, for the sake of your ancestors accept and admit this fact.

And never in your entire miserable life you ever quote me to say rubbish you annoying bastard [/quot[/s]

Sleepless night?

Dummy, it's only 6 32 pm where I am.

Hey, take your sorry dumb ass to bed.
I don't go back and forth with low life shallow empty barrels like you.

When you have evidence of 12, 49, 79 or 100 people killed as you guys keep changing the numbers, then let the world know.
Until then, shut the FVCK up and get lost.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Benega9(m): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
I Thought Is Igbos Ndi Ara
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by IJOBA2: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
ivolt:
Another fake news

Of course, there are some men in military uniform, how does this support the headline.

Deceptive liars are everywhere. How does these headline reflect the headline?
WAIT NA CAUSE DEM CAUSE YOU ABI NA SO YOUR MAMA TAKE BRING YOU UP embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by SoBright101: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmm, it's so glaring "crocodilesmile"

richie240:
Gentleman, All ds story ko necesstri walahi!

The enemies of the state set the nation alight with that fake news fabricated from the centre of hades about the brutal killing of 78 unharmed 'pissful' protesters. That fake news (expectedly) touched the bone marrow of ppl which led to d carnage we are still witnessing across d land close to a week after it was spread.

That demonic action can't just be swept under d carpet!

Once again, tell them to get ready to give testimony of how they counted 78 bodies buhari, tinubu and sanwoolu asked the army to kill, or they should be ready to go to jail for treasonable felony!

Dassol!
cool

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by ivolt: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
gambia:
Where are those unfortunate creatures saying trash earlier?

cktheluckyman:
Shame on paid online hirelings who has been trying to change the narrative for days now!!! The next step will be to get names.Buhari and Buratai are definitely involved!!

Olatunji1929:
those bastard paid defenders of this useless regime that have sold their soul to devil will soon arrive and start calling sowolu ipob now

may untimely death locate them ijn because they are threat to sane Nigerians

Pathetic liars wrote this article while gullible and the ignorant swallowed it. Point to one sentence in that article where Sanwo Olu said: "Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki". I am waiting.
Men in military uniform being there was never in question before, neither was the shooting.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by executive12: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Did anyone say it was Civil Defence that shot the protesters before

Yes, your military denied being responsible for the attack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Us To Bury Ikonso With 2,000 Human Heads, But We Got Only 30 / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.