Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,021 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki (83518 Views)

Sanwo Olu, Nigerian Army And Matters Arising / Lekki Shooting: S.O Bello Who ‘Ordered’ Shooting Rejects Lagos Panel’s Summon / Inside The Secret Meeting By Army Officers Ordered To Disrupt 2015 Election-PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=Elvinci101 post=95373579]

Ko ni da fun Aye baba re ati Iya re. Oponu ni Gbo gbo family rę.

Òmò baba Ologogoro ati Òmò Iya Olobo town council.[/quote][/s]

Frustrated idiot.
Frustration and poverty don kill this one already.
Dead man walking....oloriburuku
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Dreambeat: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2020
The block head paid internet hoodlums will soon start trooping out to try to distort truth. We are waiting for them and their master. Idiots

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Kuginzi: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
Blackking98:

Ask your grandfather. I'm not even Igbo. Go to the mortuary and ask your grandfather.
Pls are u a Hoodlum?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by lymelyte(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
cktheluckyman:
Interview Link from Twitter

https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1320797660706676736?s=19
I am sure sanwolu urinated on his pants when amanpour ask for a yes or no answer grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by kingxsamz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
richie240:

From the irrationality of these ppl, its clear that the enemies of Nigeria is huge, but God pass all of them!

Whether soldiers were there or not or whether there were shootings or not is not d question. The question is was there a massacre as roundly rumored which led to the outrage that led to d carnage.

As far as d interview is concerned, the gov didn't say there was a massacre, he only said there were shootings, and we already know this!

God will disappoint every enemy of Nigeria in Jesus' Name, Amen!
cool

Omo. Can't you see that you're making your brain dull on purpose by living in self denial?
You keep shifting goal posts, trying to make yourself feel comfortable while living in fool's paradise.
First, the army was not there, next, there were no gunshots, next, people did not die, now it's there was no massacre. Can't you see that you're becoming more dull overnight?
It's better you own up to the facts on ground so you can start sleeping better at night. Cus it seems your mind is not at rest with the facts that keeps popping up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Nationale: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2020
soojar:

Has he said anything different from what he has been saying from the very first day? He said that very day that he did not know who gave the military order to be there at that time, but he will get to the root of the matter.

Nothing like confessing small small. Sanwolu has been very forthcoming right from the time the protest even started on a peaceful note.

You people should channel your energy and 'vex' to the C-I-C who was practically begged and threatened before he could even address the nation, not somebody that has been in the open with you all along

Sanwolu has been in denial from day one. Was it the military that switched off the bill board too?

Was it the military that switched off the light too at the toll plaza?

Tinubu and Sanwolu were all in the know about the impending massacre. They did not switch off the lights to shoot in the air. They intended to massacre those innocent youths under the cover of darkness thinking that their would be no trace in the darkness. God pass them true and true.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Commentor:

Sanwo-olu hasn't said anything new.

The facts have never been denied.

Soldiers shot in the air.

Till this moment as we speak, no one has gone to any media to claim a missing loved one or in fact, deceased loved one.
This guy, just stop if you don't want God's judgement to hit you. Didn't you watch the video of woman whose child died in that shooting yesterday as she reacted when interviewed? Google is your friend. Oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by bejeria101(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth nah?

Nobody was shot at lekki.

Awon werey
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Eryyy92: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Dididrumz:

Who be You?
an imposter?
No, this one sounds like the real niggar. I suspect that he might have lost his login details
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Superjazz: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

Do u think I'm cheap like u. I don't know why everything about you guys is money. There are people money can't buy.
abeg how much Dem pay you,is it up to 30k just tell me I won't expose u and tell anybody cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by lymelyte(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sanwo-Olu is not very smart tbh... The owner of Lagos will get rid of him come 2023! He will go the same way as his predecessor.
you want him to be bold in telling lies? shocked

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Commentor: 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This guy, just stop if you don't want God's judgement to hit you. Didn't you watch the video of woman whose child died in that shooting yesyerday as she reacted when interviewed? Google is your friend. Oniranu

Which woman?

That fake mgbeke?

The young man died from injuries relating to a motorcycle accident, himself and 2 others.

This is his mother in this photo.

Dem don barber many Nigerians head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by elonize(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
I checked to see d full interview, I couldn't see it,hope dis is true,cos I will so happy to d point I will cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Kuginzi: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2020
Superjazz:

abeg how much Dem pay you,is it up to 30k just tell me I won't expose u and tell anybody cheesy
May u receive brain before December, in Jesus Name.
Get well soon!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by mickeymimi: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
I said it earlier, the whole thing look suspicious. Geep dropped paid hoodlums to hijack peaceful protest, tagging peaceful protesters as hoodlums, Cam taken off, street lights switched off, killing of peaceful protesters, coordinated attacks on properties, paid agents trying to cover up the massacre and also putting the blame on Igbo, creating tribal topics in order to cause division in south. Reason am bro

Then the distraction ,
Suddenly the warehouses in most states were discovered around the same time (the "protest hijackers" probably led people to the stores ) ,
the looting began in most states and now Buratai has now asked army to step in.
people are still gonna get killed by stray bullets , cos they wont stop until the ware houses are empty

The south need to wake up now and stop hurting themselves ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Elvinci101: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=Elvinci101 post=95373579]

Ko ni da fun Aye baba re ati Iya re. Oponu ni Gbo gbo family rę.

Òmò baba Ologogoro ati Òmò Iya Olobo town council.[/s]

Frustrated idiot.
Frustration and poverty don kill this one already.
Dead man walking....oloriburuku

YOU'LL WITNESS DISASTER IN THIS LIFE AND BEYOND.

USELESS BUNCH OF A NAMELESS NOBODY

YOU'LL BEG FOR FOOD TILL YOU DIE OF HUNGER

EVERYWHERE YOU GO PEOPLE WILL DRIVE YOU AWAY WITH STONES, STICKS AND BROKEN BOTTLES

FOR LYING THERE WERE NO DEATHS AT LEKKI TOLL GATE, YOUR OWN CURSE HAS JUST BEGAN AND IT WILL BE TELEVISED.

OMO ALE JATI JATI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Villagemeat: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
[quote author=Zazzzu post=95372385][/quote]pigs are better than dead rat
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Elvinci101: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

Are u one of the Miscreants?

YOUR MUMU NO GO EVER DO. IF YOU CONTINUE LIKE THIS YOUR MUMU WILL BE GENERATIONAL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
kingxsamz:

Omo. Can't you see that you're making your brain dull on purpose by living in self denial?
You keep shifting goal posts, trying to make yourself feel comfortable while living in fool's paradise.
First, the army was not there, next, there were no gunshots, next, people did not die, now it's there was no massacre. Can't you see that you're becoming more dull overnight?
The kain water u ppl drink should be analysed!
It has never bn contested that:
1) men in army uniform were there
2) there were shootings on d said night
because tvc (yes, d same tinubu tvc) showed us that particular night so that's a no brainer!

The bone of contention is d 'massacre of 78 protesters'!
So, stop twisting facts!

It's better you own up to the facts on ground so you can start sleeping better at night. Cus it seems your mind is not at rest with the facts that keeps popping up.
Hehehehe....small pikin dey worry u!
'Own up to d fact' that there was a 'massacre' shey?
Na for una side I first hear say massacre of 78 ppl nor dey get dedi bodies!
grin grin grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Aflix(m): 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Adakintroy:
Lol.

sonwo olu is a weak governor..yes he told the truth as he saw in the footage which is commendable. But it does not matter. There was no need.

They said it was a peacefull protest about sars. But they were revolting against the system. They knew it. It was the lie that spelt all doom

Even sonwolu Said he had comply with their demands to end sars. Buhari said their "voice had been heard" But it was not enough. They wanted action now. That's not the way change are enforced. No government like being bullied..even Americans government don't like thier hands being forced on issues.
They are protesting their own police brutality. If it's so easy to get it right instantly,why are they still getting theirs right as advance as they are socio politically.

Let's not be naiive..we have come a long way from dictatorship. We are progressing peacefull without wars. Yes we have held democracy steady of a decade. We did not thought we could at one point.

That you can come out to protest alone is positive. That's the only acheivement you need to have made. You don't need the outcome to be positive. That's how progress works. It's gradually stage.

The protest wasn't about sarz! It was about the bad government of PMB, deal with that.
The youths are tired of suffering and smiling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Superjazz: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kuginzi:

May u receive brain before December, in Jesus Name.
Get well soon!!
are u trynna tell me BMC(buhari media cows) don't get payed after all their loyality online
this is very serious!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by BOFA2020: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
[[s]quote author=Elvinci101 post=95374113]

YOU'LL WITNESS DISASTER IN THIS LIFE AND BEYOND.

USELESS BUNCH OF A NAMELESS NOBODY

YOU'LL BEG FOR FOOD TILL YOU DIE OF HUNGER

EVERYWHERE YOU GO PEOPLE WILL DRIVE YOU AWAY WITH STONES, STICKS AND BROKEN BOTTLES

FOR LYING THERE WERE NO DEATHS AT LEKKI TOLL GATE, YOUR OWN CURSE HAS JUST BEGAN AND IT WILL BE TELEVISED.

OMO ALE JATI JATI.[/quote][/s]

TRASH

TRY THAT WITH A SHALLOW IDIOT LIKE YOURSELF.

IT DOESN'T MOVE ME ONE INCH.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Angelfrost(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
Elvinci101:

So what are you insinuating? Do you want him to tell lies?

What are you equally implying??! That he never lies??!
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by bakobenjamin198: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2020
Commentor:

Sanwo-olu hasn't said anything new.

The facts have never been denied.

Soldiers shot in the air.

Till this moment as we speak, no one has gone to any media to claim a missing loved one or in fact, deceased loved one.
Don't worry, is a gradual process and will soon get to that, and then; you will be forced to change moniker as a result of shame.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Aflix(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
BOFA2020:
[[s]quote author=CSTRR post=95372307]
You are very lucky this is nairaland.
I can not express myself fully without being banned.

Try it on Twitter.

Your junior brothers and sisters are protesting for their future, while under heavy military fire.
You are here arguing semantics.

Something you can't do in ten life times.

When have the Nigerian army ever intervened without significant blood shed.?

Is It in asaba, odi, zaki ibiam, against ipob or the shittes?
When has It never been a massacre?

Shame no dey catch you.
[/s]

Instead of you to provide evidence that proves your point of view, you are here ranting like someone without an ounce of logic.

There was bloodshed, 2 people were killed. The perpetrators should be arrested and prosecuted.
That still does not make it a massacre.

Stop using language and words just to exaggerate and embellish your narrative. It is not necessary, it only makes people like you stupid and dumb.

Look up the meaning of massacre, if you have evidence of that, then pls share it for the world to see.

Is that too much to ask?

Should we all just accept anything even if it doesn't add up? And people like you want Nigeria to be like the US and the western world.

In the western world, people expect facts and evidence. Not emotionally based warped narratives.
Whether 2 or 1 person(s), we don't care. All we know is that the military carried out the attack and the military is under the commander in chief which is the president, meaning he ordered the attack.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by SenecaTheYonger: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2020
I know say once Trump admin just mention visa ban, everybody go sit up. That’s why I want Trump to win. We need a strong leader in America not a laughing stock like Obama that come here to legalize butt fvcking

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by fineboynl(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
The military done buy market. Protesters protesting for police brutality was also attack by soldiers. Nice development.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by richie240: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aflix:
Whether 2 or 1 person(s), we don't care. All we know is that the military carried out the attack and the military is under the commander in chief which is the president, meaning he ordered the attack.
Hehehehehe....Tory don change o!
From 'massacre of 78' to 'massacre of 1' grin grin

Angel michael dey wait una for gate!
grin

Commentor, cum here ya brother o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by SoBright101: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Also prison breaks.
They thought we are all daf t like them and their agents

mickeymimi:

Then the distraction ,
Suddenly the warehouses in most states were discovered around the same time (the "protest hijackers" probably led people to the stores ) ,
the looting began in most states and now Buratai has now asked army to step in.
people are still gonna get killed by stray bullets , cos they wont stop until the ware houses are empty

The south need to wake up now and stop hurting themselves ...
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Nigerian Military Officers Ordered Shooting Of Protesters In Lekki by Kuginzi: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Superjazz:

are u trynna tell me BMC(buhari media cows) don't get payed after all their loyality online
this is very serious!!!!!
Ok is that how you're been paid to disseminate fake news on social media?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Eid-el-Fitr: FG Extends Public Holiday To Thursday July 7th / Oduduwa Republic Map & Currencies At A Glance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.