Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

How Long Can U Resist Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can U Resist Her? (1412 Views)

Would U Resist Being Arrested By This Police Officer? / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
you have a 26 year old neighbour that works in one of the blue chips which has gifted her with all the basic toys.
She has made it VERY obvious to you that she does not mind a romp with u and nothing more,
your madam has travelled and would be away for two months minimum.
Knowing from the subtle signs she has dropped, how long do you think u can hold on before falling for the temptation to eat the apple? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Blueice4re(f): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
U wan run things wit ur niegbour abi, i go pray so dat madam go catch you.
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
haba me ke?
No o, i go church yesterday for ash o (ash wednesday)
I am just asking based on something that happened shocked shocked
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2011
She'll make her signs till she tire, she go stop.
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2011
Right at the spot that I know that madam's car is no longer at the parking lot.
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ranoscky:

Right at the spot that I know that madam's car is no longer at the parking lot.

I hope she won't be online as at then, grin grin
U no even wait to breathe fresh air? cheesy cheesy
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by bignero: 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
madam is only setting u up  tongue

once u eat the fruit, u'll continue till your caught(most likely after she marries) grin

ask your self hw many other men is she dishing her honey pot to if shez that scheap  tongue your probably  25th on the list aids is real

best advice: run when u see her  cool
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2011
i had that impression too,
But while explaining that too him, he said, 'have u ever faced a temptation and it is no more a matter of if but when?'
that was what got me thinking and led to this, sad
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 5:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
omolasgidi:

I hope she won't be online as at then, grin grin
U no even wait to breathe fresh air? cheesy cheesy
Ahh. . .Breathe fresh air ke? shocked. . . .All the once wey I don dey breathe wen the opportunity neva com, shey na dirty air? undecided. . . .Omo mehn, agro na bad thin O, I no dey slack for dat kain opportunity, my broda!
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ahh. . .Breathe fresh air ke? shocked. . . .All the once wey I don dey breathe wen the opportunity neva com, shey na dirty air? undecided. . . .Omo mehn, agro na bad thin O, I no dey slack for dat kain opportunity, my broda!
I for like be ur landlord,
I know say u go dey get controls well well and u go dey use am bribe me if ur house rent never complete grin grin
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by kokoye(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2011
SETUP!!

Na the apples wey go choke you be dat.

dis one go pass adam's apple grin
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2011
LMAO@men having SELF CONTROL! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 11, 2011
She acts in blue films. (chances of stds very hard)

That is supposed to be a big turn off for you no? undecided
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 3:03am On Mar 11, 2011
big nero:

once u eat the fruit, u'll continue till your caught(most likely after she marries) grin
We are stil suffering from the fruit that Adam ate since the beginning of the world so, if I eat the fruit, it's stil part of the suffering.
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 8:13am On Mar 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

We are stil suffering from the fruit that Adam ate since the beginning of the world so, if I eat the fruit, it's stil part of the suffering.
that fruit no gree rotten. e dey regenerate and remain fresh,
But if madam's flight gets cancelled nko?
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by kaycrystal(m): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2011
they say the easiest way to resist a temptation is to fall for it, the earlier u get it sorted the better. what happens afterwards na ur cross!
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 10:54am On Mar 11, 2011
omolasgidi:

that fruit no gree rotten. e dey regenerate and remain fresh,
But if madam's flight gets cancelled nko?
Ma guy, Na make I just go chop my own share clean mouth be my own, no be to sleep inside the punny!

@least, de punny is mine for de whole duration of tym wey madam no dey (Omo mehn, na enjoyment galore O) shocked
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by omolasgidi(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2011
Ranoscky:

Ma guy, Na make I just go chop my own share clean mouth be my own, no be to sleep inside the punny!

@least, de punny is mine for de whole duration of tym wey madam no dey (Omo mehn, na enjoyment galore O) shocked

Dude, wrap am o!
make dem no go dey wonder why her belle dey shoot when na only am dey house grin
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2011
omolasgidi:

Dude, wrap am o!
make dem no go dey wonder why her belle dey shoot when na only am dey house grin
Guy, daz y I tel u say agro na bad tyn, so, I gasto utilize de only oportunity wey I get b4 my prick go break!
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Madukaele(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
omo, u are on ur own, if u like go use robe tie urself. there is nothing as good as respect oh. the both of them will deny you when the deal exposes.
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by Ranoscky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2011
Den I go pack my losd dey go na, no be crime!
Re: How Long Can U Resist Her? by jbblues24(m): 10:27pm On May 24, 2019
The apple from garden of Eden cool

(1) (Reply)

Update Your Romance Status Here / My Dear, Your Partner Has Another Phone Number You Don't Know? / Seven (7) Common Reasons Why Once Harmonious Relationships Break Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.