Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno (584 Views)

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Babagana Zulum Unveils 326 Projects In 365 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by thegiantreport: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Governor Zulum doing Borno state proud,the governor unveils 2 mega schools, read more below...
https://thegiantreport.com/2020/10/26/3000-deprived-kids-targeted-zulum-unveils-2-mega-schools-low-income-communities/

Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by HandmadeD: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Same crime that Jonathan committed against them for trying to establish alamajiri. Our Northern brothers are yet to tell us what they're fighting for. Because I'm sure their problem is not freedom. Because these guys already believe they're born to rule
Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by Blessed3434(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
God bless Governor Zulum...
Like for ZULUM share for MAKINDE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by olasaad(f): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Like for ZULUM
share for Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq

4 Likes

Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by fineboynl(m): 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
It seems to me zulum is the only governor in the north.
Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by Saifulah: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
If you know the situation of education especially in the North east, you would know this guy is a professor who knows what he is doing - addressing the root of the problem.

I envy Borno state, their previous governor was good this one is even better.

NB. if you are looking for directionless leadership in the North then look no further than Niger state. In fact the entire north central states are nothing to write home about as far as impactful governance is concerned
Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2020
HandmadeD:
Same crime that Jonathan committed against them for trying to establish alamajiri. Our Northern brothers are yet to tell us what they're fighting for. Because I'm sure their problem is not freedom. Because these guys already believe they're born to rule
Idiot. GEJ was just scammed by his cohort in the name of almajiri school, nobody can show 2 almajiri schools built in any Northern state, there was never that program but only on paper.
Power isn't given, it's earned. Don't threat people to give u the power, use wisdom and skills to get it. If u think Northerners are born to rule then think again abt the tactic used to enthroned PMB and emulate it.
The use of threats or violence & primitivism isn't a choice, wake up and face reality because no amount of propaganda or hate can change things at polling unit.
Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
fineboynl:
It seems to me zulum is the only governor in the north.
Shut up! Do u think Northern governors are like urs?
In terms of infrastructure Zulum isn't up to the level of Jigawa State governor and Ganduje. Katsina and Kaduna are doing nice jobs.
We still complain that they're not doing enough but if we go to South we always pity ur situation especially road network and this make us appreciate our governors a little.
Re: 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno by yarimo(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2020
and his counterpart in niger state is busy traveling up and down , lavishing fg allocations and state tax payers money .meanwhile Gov zulum this is very commendable

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Who Was Against Aisha Yesufu During Endsars Protest Now beg Support / Why The Disqualification Of Izi Iyamu Cant Stand / Biden Names Final Economic Team Picks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.