Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ (1012 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by NationGist: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Nigerian Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, has reacted over the international travel ban, which is to be placed on some military officers who has been accused of human rights abuses in the country.

According to reports, Buratai responded during a meeting with Army commanders in Abuja being today, October 26, where they talked on the End SARS protest and other violent happening in the country.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/2020/10/buratai-i-am-not-worried-of-visa-ban/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Pierced(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
sad
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by SoBright101: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
For real? If this news is true, then he would be dragged to ICC

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Look at his thieving face, ugly thief
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by nedekid: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2020
You wount visit NY, Paris or London? Your kids wount go to school in the abroad? Haba, what then makes you an african big man? grin

3 Likes

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by baby124: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
You are going straight to ICC and it might be earlier than you think. I hope visa ban is placed on all your traveling family members.

5 Likes

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Commentor: 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
SoBright101:
For real? If this news is true, then he would be dragged to ICC

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
[/s]

Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by sodiqapril(m): 10:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Lol...you go wan go for check up very soon or your wife go wan born or your children go wan go uni, you will repeat yourself Mr buratai
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by SoBright101: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
Really?

Commentor:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Commentor: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2020
SoBright101:
Really?

Cant you hear yourself?
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by SoBright101: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
As how?

Commentor:

Cant you hear yourself?

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by olabolaji(m): 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigerians will be waiting for una... angry angry grin
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by gift2xl: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Peace
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by misano(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:
[s][/s]

Rubbish.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They posts mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by tobechi74: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Why are we hyping America
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Ifybwoy7: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2020
story story. who will not want to remain in Nigeria if they are living like king and they can do anything the want to do.
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by DoubleEngine007: 1:22am On Oct 27, 2020
tobechi74:
Why are we hyping America
Bros you wan use whitemen compare blackmen? Take for example: This army boss now.. He knows he is a human right violator and a criminal ,that is why he made that statement. He doesn't even care if the country is dead or alive. Na make him just dey see money thief ,then use power oppress people. Hyping America no be bad thing, atleast their leaders still get conscience small.. Unlike our stupid leaders that kept palatatives in warehouses for second phase of covid 19 ( so the stupid governors said),when hunger dey kill citizens. They even went as far as taking fuel and power prices up. Meanwhile they take fat salaries and still loot the nation's treasury home monthly, if not even daily... They built good hospitals there,here leaders run overseas for treatment. Before jubril came in ,I hope you can still remember how Buhari was running to and fro London for treatment. At least Jubril doesn't travel anyhow, only say Nigeria big pass am to control. Weda he think say na Sudan ,he still dey ,a me don't know.To even address citizens, he will need to go on rehazals for weeks.. Bro sorry,say I divert enter Jubril matter.. Just that the country don tire person..

1 Share

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Macphenson: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2020
Okoo
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by ivolt: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Buratai isn't a saint. But there is nothing special about these countries that everyone fetishize(blacks are still being killed in the US). We should stop seeing visiting them as pinnacle of achievement. The desire to be "big" abroad is one of the causes of mismanaging public funds. I will totally sign off on any policy that can ban all political and top cabinet members from traveling abroad safe for mandatory official reasons.

1 Like

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Swerve.

I'm just getting a clear view of his face. And I'll be straight,wickedness is written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Mayng01(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are shallow minded, how about international conference & trainings / examinations that has to do with military intelligence to promote the nation & give it a robust security. Do you think this country is all about furadenunu? What can you do on your own without acquiring knowledge from the west? It’s not your fault, it’s the dullard that appointed you to head the army. Empty barrel with zero remorse.
Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by sharpwriter(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mayng01:
You are shallow minded, how about international conference & trainings / examinations that has to do with military intelligence to promote the nation & give it a robust security. Do you think this country is all about furadenunu? What can you do on your own without acquiring knowledge from the west? It’s not your fault, it’s the dullard that appointed you to head the army. Empty barrel with zero remorse.

Do you even know that he's not really the head of the army? The Nigerian constitution makes the Chief of Defence staff to have higher authority than the Chief of army staff.

Buratai normally ought to report to General Olonisakin who is the Chief of Defence staff. These people have really turned the country upside down.

(1) (Reply)

Staff Stole N7M From His Boss To Start Phone Business, Nabbed After 2 Years. PIX / Man Makes Incredible Jumps To Escape From Police After Setting Church On Fire / Man Who Specializes In Breaking Into Churches To Steal Arrested By Nig. Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.