Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ (325 Views)

Pregnant Lady Dies Few Months After Pastor Persuaded Her To Remain In ‘abusive’ / Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ / Ponzi Scheme: Micheno Boss To Remain In Prison Over N320m Fraud Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by NationGist: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2020
The Nigerian Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, has reacted over the international travel ban, which is to be placed on some military officers who has been accused of human rights abuses in the country.

According to reports, Buratai responded during a meeting with Army commanders in Abuja being today, October 26, where they talked on the End SARS protest and other violent happening in the country.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/2020/10/buratai-i-am-not-worried-of-visa-ban/

1 Share

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by Born2Breed(f): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2020
Including your children

1 Like

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by simple250: 12:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Don't worry they will add freezing of all foreign accounts ,all assets owned by you aversea will be forfeited and your children will be deported back to Nigeria for Life ..that time water go don pass garri .

Re: Buratai – ‘I Am Not Worried Of Visa Ban, I Will Remain In Nigeria’ by promzy555(m): 4:49am On Oct 27, 2020
If what you are doing is right, I wish you long life mr. Soldier. But if is not right. Our God the creator of heaven and Earth will visit you before the end of this year with Anger. Amen!!

(1) (Reply)

Another Victim Of Trafficking Rescued By Hopes Haven Foundation From Baghdad, Ir / Ondo Poly Bursar Escapes Kidnap, Hoodlums Vandalise Car / Outrage Over Influencers Attitude Towards Child Beggar (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.