Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? (380 Views)

How Do You Handle Price Discrepancies Professionally / Lawyers In The House, How Would The COZA Rape Allegation Be Handled? / How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by don12345: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Hire A Writer
Want your new research project handled PROFESSIONALLY?

Hiring A WRITER here makes it quite EASY!

We Offer Premium Content – Unique, Well researched, timely delivery for all kind of research. Get fresh topics written in 2-5 days, from Essay, Thesis, Academic Journal, Proposal, Seminar, Presentations, Review, Feasibility Study, Business Plan, Academic Projects, Term Papers and much more. Call us now!

We are committed to providing highly professional writing services of unrivaled excellence for our customers and also treat you like a friend whenever you need our services. This is done speedily and we offer 24/7 support writing for students, organisations and researchers. The level of excellence and recognition we have achieved through our various products over the years, now places us as one of the Best Data Analytics and Research Company in the Industry.

Have you checked through our database and still cannot find material for your research/project topic or you have a topic already and do not know how to go about it?

Relax! You can hire A Writer to write your given topic from scratch with well conducted research and field-tested hypothesis!

We also run statistical and econometric data analysis for any kind of research. We work round the clock to ensure you get the best always in your research with us! You can see some of our products by clicking here.

Contact 08061379390 or 08024207231

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by efranky(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2020
don12345:

Hire A Writer

We Offer Premium Content – Unique, Well researched, timely delivery for all kind of research. Get fresh topics written in 2-5 days, from Essay, Thesis, Academic Journal, Proposal, Seminar, Presentations, Review, Feasibility Study, Business Plan, Academic Projects, Term Papers and much more. Call us now!

We are committed to providing highly professional writing services of unrivaled excellence for our customers and also treat you like a friend whenever you need our services. This is done speedily and we offer 24/7 support writing for students, organisations and researchers. The level of excellence and recognition we have achieved through our various products over the years, now places us as one of the Best Data Analytics and Research Company in the Industry.

Have you checked through our database and still cannot find material for your research/project topic or you have a topic already and do not know how to go about it?

Relax! You can hire A Writer to write your given topic from scratch with well conducted research and field-tested hypothesis!

We also run statistical and econometric data analysis for any kind of research. We work round the clock to ensure you get the best always in your research with us! You can see some of our products by clicking here.

Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by don12345: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
don12345:

Hire A Writer

Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by emmaversity(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com
Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by Folaoni(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2021
emmaversity:

* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.

emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

Your email is not going through
Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by emmaversity(m): 8:34am On Mar 02, 2021
Folaoni:

Your email is not going through
emmanuel.mbah2017at yahoo dot com
Re: Want Your New Research Project Handled PROFESSIONALLY? by emmaversity(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2021

Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.

*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
Must constant power
*Other Instruction*

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

Done / You Can't be The Best In One Thing......Its Impossible! / Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.