Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot (38416 Views)

Teen Girl And Two Others Shot Dead While Filming A Crate Challenge Video . / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
blood everywhere
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
stanliwise:
I know you are old and you have beards on your chin. If so please behave and talk responsibly.
The peaceful protesters you saw for the first three weeks are they anything like the people looting now?

They carried ID cards abi?

If they are different and not in support of this, why are they not creating Hashtags and protesting against looting?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Stop this. Politicians are our problems
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Bellotelli: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Any group of persons protesting now are nothing but thugs and looters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by stanliwise(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
yemmight:
Are we still talking about Endsars protest?
If we don’t talk about it then the government strategy has worked.
Oh shallow minds when will though be ready for deep things of this world?
How long will you remain naive?

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by reiddecuti: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2020
If this country did not burn to the ground we can never rebuild it to function for all.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
End Sars protest shud stop with immediate alarcrity and democity....

The more the protest, the more the govt sponsored thugs hijack this protest..

I repeat again with the power conferred on me..

All Endsars protest shud continue online......

Very important question: Lagos to kano train, have they started work?
Is the Train fully operational now.. Anyone with information shud pls help me out
are you coming to Kano or you're going to Lagos?if it's Kano!suspend that travel for now!!a word is enough for the wise
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by ollybode(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
DennisEche:
WHEN A SOCIETY SAY THEY DO NOT WANT THE POLICE, ANARCHY IS WHAT THEY GET. DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER, GUYS BRACE UP

Society do not say they do not want the police: What they ask for is simple: end Sars which is an aspect of policing that do not do what they Are meant to do but extort and kill innocent people.
So don't get it twisted....
#endpolicebrutality#endbadgovernment

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
SoBright101:
It's same thing everywhere. Next thing is to be realising prisoners, start looting. While they announced the protest has been hijacked by hoodlums.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They posts mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
What about the thugs that shot then
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:

How can you say that?

Are they not peaceful protesters?

Have we all forgotten that government quickly acceded to the demands of the EndSARS protesters yet 5 days after, they were still gathering and protesting?

What were they waiting for?

Either they wanted government to forcefully disperse them or wanted chaos and anarchy to ensue or worse still, wanted to loot.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by airminem(f): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
cry i see right now for the government the fear is more nebulous and therefor not as pressing of an issue than their greedy politicaly gain. I remember when criminal broke kogi state correctional facility. They were never caught. RIP
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by joe0910: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2020
What power are you referring to and who gave you the power, isn't it obvious that we the people of tired of this shithole country called zoogeria, the protest will not stop until things are done and it's feasible by the masses, for your information there are protest going on around Europe and there is no backing down... We move ✊✊ #endbadgovernment

DenreleDave:
End Sars protest shud stop with immediate alarcrity and democity....

The more the protest, the more the govt sponsored thugs hijack this protest..

I repeat again with the power conferred on me..

All Endsars protest shud continue online......

Very important question: Lagos to kano train, have they started work?
Is the Train fully operational now.. Anyone with information shud pls help me out

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Omezif:
This country needs prayer and every one should now start praying for himself/herself and this nigeria country.
can anything Dead rise again?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
ollybode:

Society do not say they do not want the police: What they ask for is simple: end Sars which is an aspect of policing that do not do what they Are meant to do but extort and kill innocent people.
So don't get it twisted....
#endpolicebrutality#endbadgovernment

And you would accost armed robbers with batons abi?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by yemex04(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
The protesters, who forced their way into the warehouse, carted away mattresses, drugs and food items.

why did protesters force their way into the warehouse,carting away assets? Are you sure they are protesters?A lot of ambiguity in this report..
It's strange how armed thugs will shoot at protesters whose aim is looting..what is really the narrative?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Yeye Bello
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Uniique(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
As a man of God
I wish to lay my hands and legs on these politicians
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Indeed nigeria is dead for Long Time!! The only solution now is to divide the shitole republic!!asap and we move. #endsars. #endnigeria
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DenreleDave(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
are you coming to Kano or you're going to Lagos?if it's Kano!suspend that travel for now!!a word is enough for the wise

I am going to kano

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:

Seconded & they should be treated as such cool

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by uuzba(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
This issue with thugs is that they are failures in society. In foreign nations, such persons are pushed into industry, low skilled labour, and minimum wage jobs. But the minimum wage is sufficient to buy clothes, eat well, pay house rent and buy one phone with credit etc.
-
We forget such people in Nigeria. Curse them, call them bastard..... But when you with all your book, want to engage on serious issues, rally, building, ... It is this forgotten bastards that come around and destroy your effort.

The lesson here, take care of the assholes in society, no matter how much your hate them otherwise, they will never allow your progress with anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Elan83(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
I will be following you until thunder fire you den I'm ok
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Oizee(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Which kind endsars protesters? Dis is a case of thugs been dealt with another thugs, quick recovery to the innocent ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by duduade: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
As wayward as their Governor
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by lexy2014: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:

How can you say that?

Are they not peaceful protesters?

Have we all forgotten that government quickly acceded to the demands of the EndSARS protesters yet 5 days after, they were still gathering and protesting?

What were they waiting for?

Either they wanted government to forcefully disperse them or wanted chaos and anarchy to ensue or worse still, wanted to loot.

So u acknowledging that d govt used thugs to disperse protesters because they didn't stop d protests? Meanwhile, which demands of d endsars protesters did d govt accede to?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by MinCeteris: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
"It was while the looting was going on that the armed thugs emerged to engage them in a bloody clash that left socio-economic activities paralysed for hours"

They may not be armed thugs, some of the youths are tired of looting and destruction. Hence, they came out to stop the looting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Omezif(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
can anything Dead rise again?
prayer prevents premature dead nothing like it.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Commentor: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2020
lexy2014:

So u acknowledging that d govt used thugs to disperse protesters because they didn't stop d protests? Meanwhile, which demands of d endsars protesters did d govt accede to?

Can you point out where I acknowledged government using thugs?

Stop imagining things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu / Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.