Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot (38415 Views)

Teen Girl And Two Others Shot Dead While Filming A Crate Challenge Video . / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by SoBright101: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
They should be arrested and prosecuted

TOPCRUISE:

What about the thugs that shot then
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by expliciit: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for this information, I just learned from a friend today that what is happening in lokoja is thugs vs thugs, the thugs moving round the town are thugs of the current government in power inside those Toyota Siena they are riding you have Vigilante members and some other security personnel giving them cover while the thugs maim and kill other thugs or rival cult members, honestly speaking there was even no protesting, the thugs I learned are taking order from Kogi Govt. house and supervised by the Lokoja local government administrator Dansebe
Oizee:
Which kind endsars protesters? Dis is a case of thugs been dealt with another thugs, quick recovery to the innocent ones
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Thane(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
ollybode:

Society do not say they do not want the police: What they ask for is simple: end Sars which is an aspect of policing that do not do what they Are meant to do but extort and kill innocent people.
So don't get it twisted....
#endpolicebrutality#endbadgovernment

hello boss, I decided to quote you on another thread. I'm a newbie on Domain flipping and your sales are really inspiring. is there any way I can contact you for a little private mentoring? I will be very grateful. I have already bought a domain after going through the thread and started outbounding
I will really appreciate your mentorship sir. I promise not to waste more than 30 minutes of your time.

thanedominic@gmail.com or 0703290 9591

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / My Experience With Special Anti Robberry Squad Awkuzu / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.