Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot (38417 Views)

Teen Girl And Two Others Shot Dead While Filming A Crate Challenge Video . / Thugs With Knives & Sticks Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Kubwa, Abuja (Video) / Hoodlums Attack #EndSars Protesters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
You mean EndSARS protesters on their way to burning banks and police stations, looting of shops and warehouses were accosted by other protesters?
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Omezif:
This country needs prayer and every one should now start praying for himself/herself and this nigeria country. What we are witnessing now is not ordinary because i perceived satan want to overpower this country, but God forbid devil we must prevail by the grace of God. It's only prayers will help us emerge victorious.
Na today them dey pray for the country?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Inyinese(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's IPOB
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yahaya Bello we have seen your handwork. Useless Governor of the year
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by favelli(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Pure lies. This aren't endsars protesters. The kogi state government is crooked, after an investigation was open by ICPC as to why palliatives was been hoarded by state governments, kogi which never shared any palliative to its citizens through out the lockdown but rather was busy sharing the items within them selves quickly went and opened the warehouse where the said palliatives where kept on Sunday but not after taking most of the valuable food items like rice and semo with mainly noodles left for the citizens. But what they didn't know was that, that would only trigger the youths to go on a government property looting spree.. there was never any protest that lead to the shooting. The first warehouse was opened by the government them selves to try and claim plausible deniability of hoarding palliatives, but after that the citizens wanted more and went on and started looting every other government warehouse that's when the government paid thugs and police plus the army were unleashed and there was mayhem
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by riczy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Gun where collected in police stations after setting it ablaze, we clapped for dem. Its fried rice in a party dt must b served, this is just d beginning! Anarchy looms
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:
End Sars protest shud stop with immediate alarcrity and democity....

The more the protest, the more the govt sponsored thugs hijack this protest..

I repeat again with the power conferred on me..

All Endsars protest shud continue online......

Very important question: Lagos to kano train, have they started work? Going from Lagos to kano since road isn't safe again..

Heard fulani herdsmen are kidnapping people on the highway to the north.. From edo to kogi and so on.

Is the Train fully operational now.. Anyone with information shud pls help me out
denrelo sweet pumpkin
I want you to eat me like amala
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by adisababa1234: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Una just dey start
Visiting of homes is the next.
No one is safe,sebi you guys said you prefer armed robbers to Police.
Enjoy your friendly armed robbers
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DennisEche(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:

So asking for a better policing means they don't want the police?

YOU KNOW LIKE A WACK A MOLE....DUMBIES KEPT SPRINGING UP ON NAIRALAND....YOU HIT ONE ANOTHER SPRUNGS UP
so burning and setting ablaze police formations is a way of asking for better policing. your brain must be leaking. you are the fukking wack mole yet calling one a wack mole
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
DennisEche:

so burning and setting ablaze police formations is a way of asking for better policing. your brain must be leaking. you are the fukking wack mole yet calling one a wack mole

Is this the first time they set police station on fire from a protest turned RIOT that has even nothing do with police?

DID THE PROTEST STARTED WITH BURNING OF POLICE STATION?

WACK-A-MOLE!
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Babayomi22(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
So, they are still protesting?
NIGERIANS beware those looters are not a real protester, they are paid to loot things in ENDSARS name
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DennisEche(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Is this the first time they set police station on fire from a protest turned RIOT that has even nothing do with police?

DID THE PROTEST STARTED WITH BURNING OF POLICE STATION?

WACK-A-MOLE!
no worry . operation kill and go has been activated. try shit and see, shey na ipob you be?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
DennisEche:

no worry . operation kill and go has been activated. try shit and see, shey na ipob you be?

Yet again he has resulted to threatening.... They can't have constructive argument.... Umuaka
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by godofuck231: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
i see mass petitions and a major impeachment looming, the power of the people will be exercised, roll out the pvcs
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Acidosis(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

SHUT UP!!!
ANYBODY SEEN PROTESTING ON THE STREETS SHOULD BE SHOT!!! THEY ARE MISCREANTS AND CRIMINALS

I should keep shut because I'm against thugs carrying arms??
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Unie30: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
Am tired....
Same here.
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Kheeng1: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89YeWTTzY3E

See Abuja riot
Please and please subscribe cheesy cheesy
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by ankpaone: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
the media is one of the greatest problems we are facing! when protesters loot and burn they call them 'hoodlums'.. when they are shot, they become protesters! so are there protests in Lokoja?
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am going to kano
if u're not coming to do business and go back immediately!!this is not the right time to come!!theirs still a tension over the killing of end sars protester's and the retreation of strangers
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DenreleDave(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
if u're not coming to do business and go back immediately!!this is not the right time to come!!theirs still a tension over the killing of end sars protester's and the retreation of strangers

I am coming to bayero university to collect sumtin and probably go back same day or so sha

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am coming to bayero university to collect sumtin and probably go back same day or so sha
ok u're Free!!but be careful and stay safe!! cause i don't trust this people we're living among them
Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by DenreleDave(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
ok u're Free!!but be careful and stay safe!! cause i don't trust this people we're living among them

Yea I understand

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Lokoja, Journalist, Others Shot by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yea I understand
ok safe journey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.