Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) (28077 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Lekki Shooting: We Wouldn't Do Anything Differently - Brigadier-General Taiwo / Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2020
anochuko01:

didnt you hear the governor say yesterday that the army ordered the shooting?
do you think he is gonna lie against the army, knowing that the president is the commander in chief

If you look at the video again it was only three patrol vehicles that came to the toll gate. Which is very strange if you recall the Occupy Ojota protest it was a full deployment of soldiers with Armoured Personel Carriers and a full barricade that was used to disperse the protesters. But for Lekki toll gate it was just 3 patrol vehicles with soldiers shooting in the air. That will tell you that those guys were OP MESA and they are under state governor's jurisdiction(Sanwo Olu is playing pontius pilate here because he clearly gave the order).
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Blackfriday: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:
Stale gist.

Fuccktard..
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Blackfriday: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
The military used blank bullets full stop
I'm sure stupidity deals deep in your blood.

Mooron..
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Bondinus(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
alfredilly:

Even in the videos, Tinubu never called the shooting a fake news. He only denied owning the Lekki toll gate and having the power to give order to army. But what do you intend to achieve with this obvious lie of yours?

Please carefully read what you are replying
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Bondinus(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:
The military used blank bullets full stop
I don't think you know much about guns and bullets
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Horus(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2020
SoBright101:
The truth would be revealed no matter how much you tried to cover it

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They posts mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

Spot on
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Munirboss(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2020
I though he said no death before in an interview
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Kuginzi: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Mayniaa:

Why did the army lie then if it was not a massacre?
So u admitted that you lied and the Army too lied.
"Two wrongs can never make a right"
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Kuginzi: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Mayniaa:

How many is MULTIPLE victims? , is 2 human beings not many

If 2 of your children die is it childs play?
You're just trying to justify your lies
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Kuginzi: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Mayniaa:

How many HUMAN BEINGS have to die before it is called massacre?
The police officers that lost their lives during the protest were termed as killing. Why the difference?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Segzy19: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2020
See the way he was humbly answering the questions from the CNN person.

Nigerian politicians don't respect local journalists...
See the way he was being put on the spot, and he was stuttering...
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by eobianke(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
alfredilly:
Join you on which mission. TRIBALISM will only end when you people stop defending Jonathan in the name of criticizing Buhari. We you stop calling Yoruba slave of Fulani. When you stop parading Igbo as the most successful and intelligent tribe in Nigeria.

You guys spread fake news and video after Lekki shooting to divert the protest to anti Tinubu. Now after achieing your aim, you start advancing PVC and 2023, thinking that APC has lost it's base and in other to prevent the truth from raring it's head, you are preaching peace. You people are the most cunning being on planet earth

My brother pls calm down. You have been on rampage trying very hard to prove that this looting was politically motivated. You hold this mindset that every critic of this government is pro PDP or pro Jonathan or Igbo. Brother don't it come to you as these as antis of Politically element, since they couldn't defect us they twist the narrative to religion, party or tribe. Can't you see beyond this surface that the #EndSar protest was the only meaning thing in over 6 decades that the youths of this country has successful in unity carried out together In one accord. You talked about FAKE NEWS, PROPAGANDA AND perhaps politicians taking advantage but you stylishly forget that this things happen everywhere in periods of crisis. I mean just few days ago we saw how #BlackLivesMatter went. And naturally there was also fake news, private properties including CNN ATLANTA office was vandalised (check Google) protesters were harrassed( shot at by private individuals) and even politician took advantage( The Democrats)
So brother finally let's take advantage of this Unity in #EndSar and advance the course of YOUNG PEOPLE in Nigeria. let's not fall for this north vs south, east vs west theory. This narrative are meant to keep us where we are now. Most of our leaders Buhari, Jonathan and Co got into leadership at very young age and their generation had the best of them. Pls bro Stop playing into the Hands this people. Or at best advance your case without trying to tribalize issues.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by richie240: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2020
Biodun556:
How is death of two people a massacre?

May God be with the families of the departed souls. It is painful but we need not blow it out of proportion to the extent that it cost more lives and damages.
I say not until d perpetrators of ds demonic fake news (,DjSwitch and co) are brought to book, they won't know d gravity of the havoc they've caused!

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bondinus:

I don't think you know much about guns and bullets

Are you an arms dealer?

Or

Gun runner?
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
danilmo:

Please enlighten us More on this blank bullet..

blank as per it won't penetrate human flesh like that??

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Bondinus(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Are you an arms dealer?

Or

Gun runner?
Says the person who indirectly said blank killed two people, injured many to the extent the Governor had to go see them at the hospital.
Oh less not forget, some bullets were removed from some people too. grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Bondinus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

You forgot to add that blanks can kill and injure if it's very close to the target.
So tell me, were the soldiers that close to the protesters like 5 miters
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Zetty177x: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
haiti007:

Rain fell on that day.
I can recall that I was just coming returning from ife, Osun State. When I entered my house around 10:30, I wasn't long before the rain started.

And again, people are to have empathy. Most times I used to think that; what if the victim was me. What if it's one of my family members.

Nonetheless, it won't deter us to fighting this to the end. We are taking over by 2020. I'm running my own physical sensitisation.

I hail u correct Naija..that's the spirit

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Zetty177x: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
danilmo:

Please enlighten us More on this blank bullet..

blank as per it won't penetrate human flesh like that??

I tire o...he should enlighten us. Besides the army is denying everything. They said it's Photoshop

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
misano:

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They posts mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
[/s]
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by misano(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Activist001:
[s][/s]

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by pweetychyka(f): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
This man is supposed to be the main Lie Mohammed....

PMB confirmed 68 deaths to BBC,
The Army said there was none of their personnel present at Lekki Toll gate on 20102020
A Major from the Army said the live Instagram video was photoshopped.
He is here deceiving himself saying only 2 deaths had been confirmed from the Massacre.

Dis people don't just rate us at all.... �‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by oyatz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
amaridigital:

Now with all the evidences so far, there was shooting at Lekki. Two persons died and that was unfortunate. Somebody must be held responsible for the loss. Why is the opposition blowing this out of proportion to burn Lagos? Lives were lost in Ibadan including police officers. Lives were lost in other places. Why are we not talking about those? Are those people not Nigerians?
We all want justice for Lekki victims but no one is talking about justice for other people killed by thugs or police officers across Nigeria. Is that justice? Some people are playing prank with people's intelligence here.

The opposition is actually after the soul of Lagos.
They manipulated the Lekki Shootings to wreck havoc on Lagos State with the hope of discrediting the ruling party, Government of Lagos and Tinubu.
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by Josywhyte: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Two deaths kill u dia mr governor. May u never know peace for lying to the world with human lives
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by OluwaGwaine(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
The system has failed its people, no two ways about it!
Re: Lekki Shooting: We Have Records Of Two Deaths - Gov Sanwo-Olu tells CNN (Video) by OluwaGwaine(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's just terrible how they downplay the use of violence on citizens and toil with casualties as tho it's nothing! Exactly, we mean nothing to them and if you're out there trying to quantify "massacre" and "two victims" then you have severe brain damage! I'd tell you what, once there's a trace of lie in any statement that only means the whole story lacks credibility... From zero victims to two casualties... Soon more and more interesting facts would be discovered and then we would know where the blame game would end!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Meets South-West PDP Leaders In Ekiti. Checkout Their New Declarations / Atiku, Secondus, Others Storm Abia State (Photos) / See Full List: Pdp Now Have 51 Senators, Apc 55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.