Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously (713 Views)

Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? / Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? / Deranged Nnamdi Kanu Seriously Seeking Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Like seriously just look at that man, he's a fraud and devilish, I never liked him.

He's a scammer and a thief, very useless man. Is that how to secced from a country by been violent and abusive?

Even the people he want to claim to Biafra has continue to reject him, which secession movement don't have cooperation? Only ipob.

He has already made the money he wanted from atiku, he should just go into hiding.

He has done more harm than good to the Igbo people, he should just stop.

God bless us all

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by haffaze777(m): 9:19am On Apr 23, 2019
op is a yoruba muslim from Ogbomoshogrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Mace0lane: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2019
What is the difference btw you senseless two ? [s]
Edodefender:
Like seriously just look at that man, he's a fraud and devilish, I never liked him.

He's a scammer and a thief, very useless man. Is that how to secced from a country by been violent and abusive?

Even the people he want to claim to Biafra has continue to reject him, which secession movement don't have cooperation? Only ipob.

He has already made the money he wanted from atiku, he should just go into hiding.

God bless us all
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by gidgiddy: 9:25am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:

God bless us all

What people take serious is Kanu's message of freedom, not Kanu himself

People are looking at the message, you are busy looking at the messenger. Get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 23, 2019
gidgiddy:

What people take serious is Kanu's message of freedom, not Kanu himself

People are looking at the message, you are busy looking at the messenger. Get sense
freedom that your leaders don't want? Its dead on arrival
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender, I won't pity you and edo if I start my own.
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by AGideon(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:

God bless us all

Channel your questions to APC first, for taking his statement about Atiku's nationality serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Edodefender, I won't pity you and edo if I start my own.
pity me how? I love Biafra idea and it's a very good one but just be honest to say that man is a fraud
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
pity me how? I love Biafra idea and it's a very good one but just be honest to say that man is a fraud

Na u make am fraud or just believe on hearsay.
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Na u make am fraud or just believe on hearsay.
why didn't he do a referendum on the election day? Because he got alert from atiku, I'm not blind I know what's up
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
why didn't he do a referendum on the election day? Because he got alert from atiku, I'm not blind I know what's up

Atiku showed u the bank alert....stop this blind thread.
Is like blackmail

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by helinues: 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:

You sound like a fool am sorry.
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by enemybulldozer(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
Is that what atiku told you??
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by limeta(f): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2019
Who like you
Nigeria is a failed state
People are looking for just that one man to believe in and kanu is the only one standing so live with it
If you think he is not up to the job then put yr spineless self forward.

Coward

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by BuhariAdvocate: 10:51am On Apr 23, 2019
The fact remains if they give them biafra they can't manage it I can bet it with my life.no country can do in isolation. No country in the world want to hear anything about ibo folks.
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by 9jabull: 11:16am On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The fact remains if they give them biafra they can't manage it I can bet it with my life.no country can do in isolation. No country in the world want to hear anything about ibo folks.

it marvellous me how people thinks that Igbo's can't be better if Biafra is achieved, how many federal presence are in the east no or as little as one all the rest are individual efforts.

how igbos managed and started from scratched after the civil war to bounce back will be how we will manage our self in Biafra.
Just give us Biafra then leave the rest to us.

Unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by PFRB: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Have you managed your Nigeria.
Re: I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Edodefender:
L[s]ike seriously just look at that man, he's a fraud and devilish, I never liked him.

God bless us al[/s]l

Afonja want us to hate Nnamdi Kanu and abandon him....hahaha. Let me tell you something afonja, even if Nnamdi Kanu commits the most horrible crime in the world... kill people, we will still support him. Do you understand the meaning of "SUPREME LEADER.?" He is like the Ayatollah of Iran. Meaning, even if he dies, he is still our leader!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: FG Secures Release Of Zainab Aliyu / I Won’t Apologize For My Comment On Godfatherism In Lagos – El Rufai / I Was Never Invited To Oyetola’s Inauguration – Lasun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.