Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide (678 Views)

Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide by thesilentman(m): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Remember the story in my last post "can you fight over a snatched partner?".Damn,shit's about to hit the fan.This guy is about to send a message to her ex's aunt telling her that her husband had bleeped her(his ex) in their matrimonial home twice before.And that if she denies it,the aunt should tell her to swear with a bible ;something like a blackmail.
I don't think this is right as it might lead to suicide but at the same time i think that lady ought to get her just desserts.
Is there any consequence if he go ahead with his plan?
Re: What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide by duduade: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2020
Abeg what can we do

They decided to write their life that way

Obviously the man is pained o.. Only God knows what he had sacrificed for the girl who ended up using his love against him...

Remember that most girls ain't loyal

And why are you chuking mouth in neighbor matter??

If person wan die... Please allow o... Too much wahala already
Re: What This Man Is About To Do Will Make His Ex Commit Suicide by Ahmback(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Na Savage be that oo

(1) (Reply)

Hustling Or Struggling; Are Nairalanders All Millionaires? / I Killed 2 Pepeye For Christmas / A 25 Year Old Unmarried Girl Was Told By Her Boyfriend That Her Vagina Is Loose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.