Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos (616 Views)

I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos by SweetestSmile(m): 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
Twitter has been boiling for the past few hours over two Ladies who came out for eachother, lashing out insults and revealing their secret lives to twitter users. One with the twitter handle @omohtee12 while the other @risi_7aunty.

The duo who through their social media fight revealed to twitter users how they have been living their lives as "olosho" which means prostitutes.

According to their chat we were able to gather that it seemed the fight started when Omotee refused aunty Titi from touching her.

See full story for yourselves here
https://naijatwittertrends..com/2020/10/omotee-vs-aunty-titi-trending-tale-of.html

Re: Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos by ashewoboy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
men, don't lose guard. women support each other. don't let these fool you. a woman will choose a fellow woman over you. she prefers her fellow woman over you. don't sleep. stay woke, kingscheesy.

Btw, fvck eniqurlcheesy. if you don't fvck her, another guy will.
Re: Aunty Titi Vs Omotee. A Trending Tale Of Two Oloshos by ashewoboy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Mr op. post the full story here. let it go to front page.

(1) (Reply)

This is what I found out, See it now. / Why Would Someone See You Coming And Rush To Get Out Of Your Way? / How're My Going To Start This Conversation? Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.