Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (27318 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2020
Sadiya Umar Farouq, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, has said that she has forgiven those who accused her of hiding COVID-19 palliatives meant for the poor.

Farouq stated this while fielding questions from journalists in Gusau on Monday.

“I’m aware many people have made various spurious allegations and accusations against my person and my ministry over the way we distributed Federal Government palliatives to cushion the effect of COVID-19.

“I have always said I am carrying out my duties and responsibilities to the best of my ability and with fairness to all parts of the country.

“Now that they have realized their mistakes, l will only pray to God to forgive us all,” she maintained.

NAN reports that the minister had earlier paid homage to the Emir of Gusau, Alhaji Ibrahim Bello, where the monarch appealed to the federal government to take a second look at the security situation in the state.

“The federal government should support the state in opening more access roads to expose the hideouts of criminal elements and give security operatives easier access to counter all terrorists.

“We should also be considered for more federal appointments because currently, we only have one permanent federal secretary.

“I want to assure you that we will continue to support all federal government programmes geared towards improving the wellbeing of the people,” the emir said.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/10/27/covid-19-palliatives-i-forgive-my-accusers-minister-sadiya-farouq/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by MarveworldNG: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2020
There's nothing to justify the hoarding of palliative.

Nigerians only got woken

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by helinues: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
I agree with her this time.

Shame on the state governors for hoarding the palliative items

Cc lzaa imhotep

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by MAGG0T(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2020
Our problems in this country are just few and can be resolved without any violence...

North is stil our major problem, those jihadists still think violence is the answer to every problem..that's the height of it all...

cheesy no be by gra gra., they threaten everything even their fellow cows.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Silly Governors have made you a saint now

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Faponmile(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Madam, don't try to fool us. This is CACOVID, the effort of the private sector to help in the time of need.
WHERE DID YOU KEEP THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S OWN? CACOVID is Coalition Against Covid-19.
Awon ole jati jati.

455 Likes 37 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Some of us will be vindicated ultimately by those that tag us wrongly out of hypocrisy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Incognito403: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
Our problems in this country are just few and can be resolved without any violence...

North is stil our major problem, those jihadists still think violence is the answer to every problem..that's the height of it all...

cheesy no be by gra gra., they threaten everything even their fellow cows.
You know what? You're 100% right. The north has been burning BRT buses for a week now. They have been killing and burning police officers for a week now. In fact, El-Rufai ordered the slaughtering of police officers in Rivers State.

Hoeponu ayirada

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by obasiken: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Lie

The CA COVID 19 pallatives looted are private sector donations.

We are yet to see Federal Government pallatives

CACOVID breaks silence on palliatives in warehouses  - Vanguard News
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/cacovid-breaks-silence-on-palliatives-in-warehouses

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2020
Faponmile:
Madam, don't try to fool us. This is CACOVID, the effort of the private sector to help in the time of need.
WHERE DID YOU KEEP THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT'S OWN? CACOVID is Coalition Against Covid-19.
Awon ole jati jati.
Tell us, is there any Federal Govt own aside these donated ones by private sectors under Federal Govt management? Tell us if there's any other!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Focktot: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Shame on the state governors for hoarding the palliative items
What about the money distributed to poorest of the poor?

She distributed the money herself to audio poorest of the poor.

btw, Cocovid or whatever it's called didn't come from the federal government but the billions donated by Dangote and co.

She was the one who donated the expired rice which our heartless governors were so happy to distribute while Oyo state governor milked it for political purposes.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ouzo1(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Accusers have forgiven you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Focktot: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Tell us, is there any Federal Govt own aside these donated ones by private sectors under Federal Govt management? Tell us if there's any other!
The expired rice,
audio school feeding program and distribution of audio 20k

55 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by baby124: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2020
Where is the one from the federal government? This one is private donations. What did you do with the money from the federal government?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2020
Please don't hide under these incidences.

This is CACOVID palliatives, a private sector initiative.

Where Is the FG palliative?

Madam forgiveness

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by sapientia(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2020
chai

Buhari really appointed clowns.

Very shameful

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by helinues: 7:27am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
What about the money distributed to poorest of the poor?

She distributed the money herself to audio poorest of the poor.

btw, Cocovid or whatever it's called didn't come from the federal government but the billions donated by Dangote and co.

She was the one who donated the expired rice which our heartless governors were so happy to distribute while Oyo state governor milked it for political purposes.

You could have directed your questions to other NL's.

It's too early bikonu

Cc lzaa imhotep

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by MAGG0T(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

You know what? You're 100% right. The north has been burning BRT buses for a week now. They have been killing and burning police officers for a week now. In fact, El-Rufai ordered the slaughtering of police officers in Rivers State.

Hoeponu ayirada

In 2014 the cow in aso rock led a protest against GEJ's government,u know how it turned, compared to the one under this present administration which led to bloodshed for the first since the existence of democracy ...arguing with u northerners cheesy , can be downgrading, abeg shift

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Bright4(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2020
For God to forgive us all; I will say a Big Amen �� bcoz personally i doubted ya sincerity during Covid-19 palliative distributions. The way she mentioned those figures then, one would surely thinks it was just audio talks.
Anyway, on this topic, you’re hereby vindicated.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by OfficialAwol(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Forgive?

As in Jesus Christ?

She thinks because we found covid palliatives exonerates her for feeding inexistent school children during lockdown with over 2billion naira?

Crooks!

Shameless mistress

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
The expired rice,
audio school feeding program and distribution of audio 20k
Wether expired or not isn't the contention now, Was it distributed or not is the issue! Give kudos to who deserves it. She's been vindicated

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
Faponmile:
Awon ole jati jati.
A Pick pocketer is a saint among Armed Robbers. That's how she is among the corrupt governors. They are all shameless thieves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Focktot: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Wether expired or not isn't the contention now, Was it distributed or not is the issue! Give kudos to who deserves it. She's been vindicated
She wasn't the one that distributed what was looted, according to the governors.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:

[/s]

Stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum you supporter of a useless president .

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
She wasn't the one that distributed what was looted, according to the governors.
It was under Federal govt supervision. Besides, Governors never made this statement you are attributing to them.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Focktot: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

It was under Federal govt supervision. Besides, Governors never made this statement you are attributing to them.
The governors said it was never under their supervision and that it's a private sector initiative.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

Stop making a fool of yourself on a public forum you supporter of a useless president .
Oga no be fight nah cheesy.
This is digression
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by History555: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Madam this is cacovid private sector initiative

Where is fed government own covid which you were distributing expired rice

Secondly you refuse to submit the names of those who benefited from the cash disbursement to the poor citing noi law. Even when the house of representatives and serap requested for it. That shows you have something to hide

Lastly explain how you spent billions feeding children in their parents house.

11 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ThatFairGuy1: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
The governors said it was never under their supervision and that it's a private sector initiative.

Not under Fed govt supervision? Please Link me with such news, I may be missing out. Osun govt Statement differ from this your claim

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

You could have directed your questions to other NL's.

It's too early bikonu

Cc lzaa imho.tep
Please they should allow the poor citizens to distribute the palliatives properly.
Enough of APC deception.

Cc sarrki afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by daddytime(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Lol. See her thief face.

What has CACOVID donations got to do with Federal Government palliative?

She must think that everyone else is as uninformed and easily deceived as her hanger-ons and praise singers.

Disastrous minister of disaster affairs.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Incognito403: 7:40am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:

In 2014 the cow in aso rock led a protest against GEJ's government,u know how it turned, compared to the one under this present administration which led to bloodshed for the first since the existence of democracy ...arguing with u northerners cheesy , can be downgrading, abeg shift

An ipod pig will always shoot itself in the foot.

2014 protest never had any bloodshed. It was a mature protest. The purpose was clear and they didn't lose focus. It was sincerely for national interest.
And they called it off shortly. It wasn't hijacked by hoodlums.

See how your filthy protest has turned into every shade of evil.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dangote Pegs Minimum Of 1Million Litres/Marketer As Diesel Sale Begins / It's Official: APC Names Rotimi Amaechi DG Of Presidential Campaign Organization / Switzerland To Transfer $300Million Abacha Loot To Nigeria – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.