Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors (17526 Views)

NLC Faults N180 Billion Palliatives, Says Governors Will Frustrate Programme / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by References1: 11:52pm On Feb 26
The Office of the President of the Senate has been drawn to various misconceptions in the public domain on the statement credited to the President of the Senate in the plenary of Wednesday, February 21, 2024, during the presentation of a report of the joint Committees on Finance, Agriculture/Food Sufficiency, Banking and Insurance.

During the session, the President of the Senate commented on the payment of an unverified cumulative sum of about N30bn to the sub-national governments by the Federal Government for various interventions to ameliorate the food situation of our citizens at the sub-national governments.

The unfortunate conjectures to take away the kernel in the material facts of FAAC payment are rather regretted. In considering the well-intended motive of urging state governments to collaborate with the Federal government of President Bola Tinubu to facilitate strategic interventions to mitigate the prevailing economic situation in the country remains the underpinning motivation in the comment.

The President of the Senate is not oblivious to the fact that state governments are functional partners in all the efforts of the current administration of President Bola Tinubu and are also valuable stakeholders’ in the various legislative engagements of the legislature in creating the nexus between the legislature and the people.

The President of the Senate recognises and appreciates the current efforts of the governors at ameliorating the adverse effects of the current inclement socio-economic environment and therefore invites more hands on the plow to complement the renewed hope agenda

Eseme Eyiboh
SSA to the President of the Senate

https://punchng.com/n30bn-allowance-akpabio-makes-a-u-turn-apologises-to-govs/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by mmafhew(m): 12:39am On Feb 27
shocked
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by slivertongue: 12:43am On Feb 27
always playing to the gallery

15 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by garriAndsugar: 2:48am On Feb 27
One clown is holding his fellow clowns in high esteem

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:59am On Feb 27
Akpabio need to address his statement on 30 billion shared to governors. You don't make careless statement and get away with it.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Donedeal1(m): 5:08am On Feb 27
Can you just imagine this trash
Holding high or not matters nothing
Do they received it as claimed or not
If received perform your oversight functions.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by donpapa(m): 5:14am On Feb 27
undecided
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by SoNature(m): 5:47am On Feb 27
Funkyswagzz:
Akpabio need to address his statement on 30 billion shared to governors. You don't make careless statement and get away with it.

It's obvious nothing was given.

That's why Seyi Makinde challenged him to provide proof that it was disbursed.

I don't know why Akpabio talks without considering the implications first.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by richidinho(m): 5:52am On Feb 27
What is he even saying here?

grin grin grin angry

He want confuse us with grammar

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Nokio2: 6:33am On Feb 27
No how this man will do 4yrs as Sp..

Yesterday I realise 9ja don finish

Patapata

One guy post pic of sniper bottle for IG

Come write "I'm about to end it all"

FTC come ansa "brotherly, drink remain for me abeg ,even if na two spoons, since 3wks my money never complete to buy d bottle"

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Nawa4nl: 7:40am On Feb 27
Rubbish 🗑 talk

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Anguldi(m): 7:40am On Feb 27
Tinubu needs go after this governors, they contribute to government failure too tongue

2 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by DaTruths: 7:40am On Feb 27
cheesy
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by marlow1962(m): 7:40am On Feb 27
Voice mail

1 Like

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by nairavsdollars(f): 7:41am On Feb 27
Autistic Akpabio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Judolisco(m): 7:41am On Feb 27
Akpabio said a lot without saying anything grin

Did the govs collected 30billion or not?

20 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:41am On Feb 27
Xxd
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by mooremoney(m): 7:42am On Feb 27
This man is nothing but a shameless criminal

8 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Toluwanise247(m): 7:42am On Feb 27
Plenty thieves in Agbada
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by pocom16: 7:42am On Feb 27
He literally lied to the public.. no need to cover it up
Kudos to Seyi Makinde for exposing such set up
Meanwhile 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipv0Mt75Ipk

6 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by pandoragirigory: 7:43am On Feb 27
bbb
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by andy244: 7:43am On Feb 27
You go explain tire

3 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by DeLaRue: 7:44am On Feb 27
He did not admit to quoting N30b in error.

That means he is standing by the figure.

The last has not been heard o this matter.

11 Likes

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Prince2324: 7:44am On Feb 27
This man is actually telling the truth but to the detriment of ruling class
Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Badgers14: 7:44am On Feb 27
The press release was just bunch of ramble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Administration1: 7:44am On Feb 27
These are all intended to distract....do you know that some families in this country use Dollars and not naira...The maid going to the market is given dollars to change, those going to get clothes from laundry are given dollars, even the waste management company is paid in dollars. I wept yesterday. So these politicians have hoards and stashes of dollars in the homes.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Amayanabo01: 7:46am On Feb 27
Akpabio wey lie pass devil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by Prince2324: 7:48am On Feb 27
mooremoney:
This man is nothing but a shameless criminal
What he said is the truth.

1 Like

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Feb 27
garriAndsugar:
One clown is holding his fellow clowns in high esteem
On point. you deserve a Trophy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors by RickyJesus: 7:49am On Feb 27
richidinho:
What is he even saying here?

grin grin grin angry

He want confuse us with grammar
Him just dey whine.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests As NNPC 'Awards' $18.48m Contract Without Following Due Process / Will Todays Debate & Presidential Candidate Who Participate Determine Your Vote / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.