Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (27330 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by bigfish3k: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

This is a fallacy of petitio. It doesn't work like that in sane climes.

The officers guilty for the BLM protests were punished individually.

Players are given yellow and red cards for misconduct. They're named villains of the match for poor performance.
So why do we sack coaches
Or call them useless

Were they on the pitch?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by IghravweIG(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2020
This does not vindicate you Sadiq, we will still hold you accountable by the balls for the audio school children feeding program you alleged to had done during the lockdown. We know millons was looted for that cause.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by tiredoflife(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:
I agree with her this time.

Shame on the state governors for hoarding the palliative items

Cc lzaa imhotep

She is twice as guilty
If I am doing my job and u dont do yours
I will call u out
Why did she keep mute
And allow her name to be spoilt
She knew about it
And didnt care

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by bejeria101(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2020
Oponu trying to clear her name.

Your boyfriend said they were expecting a second wave of covid 19.

That wave would consume all of you lunatics in this evil government.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by goldfish27(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues
ThatFairGuy1
Incognito403

yous guys are paid agent by this evil government. i hope this govt will defend you guys in hell when your time finally end

ThatFairGuy1:
Some of us will be vindicated ultimately by those that tag us wrongly out of hypocrisy
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by tsagir(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
Our problems in this country are just few and can be resolved without any violence...

North is stil our major problem, those jihadists still think violence is the answer to every problem..that's the height of it all...

cheesy no be by gra gra., they threaten everything even their fellow cows.
YOUR HATE FOR AREWJ WILL KIL YOU
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Alexun(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
...and does that vindicate the school feeding program?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by UnitedFront: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
Our problems in this country are just few and can be resolved without any violence...

North is stil our major problem, those jihadists still think violence is the answer to every problem..that's the height of it all...

I guess they are the ones carrying out killings of people and burning of public and private buildings in the south right now
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ennyrah: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2020
And you think God will forgive you ? according to what you, you said palliatives has been given to vulnerable like it was distributed hand to hand to them and again what of the money you said you shared ?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by magzey: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:

Stop taking weed ,what are u trying to say?

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Bright4:
For God to forgive us all; I will say a Big Amen �� bcoz personally i doubted ya sincerity during Covid-19 palliative distributions. The way she mentioned those figures then, one would surely thinks it was just audio talks.
Anyway, on this topic, you’re hereby vindicated.

She isn't vindicated
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by lollybee15(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2020
This woman is mad. What is she trying to justify? All these palliatives were from CACOVID and not from Federal government. Awon ole gbogbo. And this useless Federal government, right from the clueless and lifeless Bubu down to his kitchen cabinets, is not ridiculous for them to claim that they didn't know that these worthless governors had not distributed these palliatives all this while?
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
If state governors step up the rate of poverty in Nigeria will drop drastically but we somehow take all blames to the FGN. Blame your state governors hold them by the balls.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Ademoore07(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
This woman has some questions to answer. Who are those out-of-school children did she fed with billions.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Gandollaar(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Cc lzaa imhotep
Hahaha grin

lzaa imhotep village people don finally get una time grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahaha grin

lzaa imh.otep village people don finally get una time grin
Helinues is always defending looters and APC minions grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Gandollaar(f): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Madam, CAcovid is not your initiative.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Owologbo(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Cc lzaa imhotep
What is it that you are you agreeing with her here? Are those palliative from the federal government? That time I checked, they are from the private sector CACOVID.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by ade4ray(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
Ma, what about the school children you feed during lockdown when all Nigerians children are at home with their parents.#sadiyafarouq is a looter
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by LZAA: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahaha grin

lzaa imhotep village people don finally get una time grin
Aunty helen just wants ruga
Sai mama grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Incognito403: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

So why do we sack coaches
Or call them useless

Were they on the pitch?
Everyone has his role. If the problem is from the coach then he'll be held responsible. Else, the team buys other players or sells some useless players.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by bigfish3k: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2020
Incognito403:

Everyone has his role. If the problem is from the coach then he'll be held responsible. Else, the team buys other players or sells some useless players.
Culling from your philosophy

How can a coach that is not on the pitch be a problem
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Incognito403: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Culling from your philosophy

How can a coach that is not on the pitch be a problem

Football is more than just the pitch.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Carlylepneuma: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:

ipigs terrorist get mouth to talk illiterate wheelbarrow pusher una don loot finish? Useless opportunist.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Playermayweda(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Then if she instructed all the governors to distribute it, Why didn't even one Obey her, How will the whole government of the 36 states of Nigeria disobey a directive from fg, Yes she gave it to them, But also instructed them not to give anything
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by calabardick(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
I love this woman
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by MAGG0T(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Carlylepneuma:
ipigs terrorist get mouth to talk illiterate wheelbarrow pusher una don loot finish? Useless opportunist.

cheesy u can now go drink ur cow urine
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Kirchoffs: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Tell us, is there any Federal Govt own aside these donated ones by private sectors under Federal Govt management? Tell us if there's any other!
zombie o Zombie grin grin grin..
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by GFELOG2018: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Cc lzaa imhotep
.This is CACOVID value at N27BN.This Thief wasted N670BN

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by nurain150(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
The best of your ability is not enough,how can you distribute without proper monitoring.I bet if this was the same excuse given by coca cola distribution manager.The company may told up.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by shevy878: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
helinues:

Cc lzaa imhotep
Weyrey, don't you know that it is the Job of the President & the minister to ensure that this palliatives gets to to the poor without any obstruction. The woman dey wine you say she no follow & you're falling for it.
Re: COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
LZAA:

Aunty helen just wants ruga
Sai mama grin grin
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku's Daughter Weds In Yola. Tambuwal, Abdusalami, Bindow Attend / How Malami Stopped Prosecution Of Dino Melaye - Sahara Reporters / 2023 Elections: Appeal Court Slams INEC, Says It Acted Irresponsibly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.