Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives (37989 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Godpikin4real(f): 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Our leaders are our greatest problem. Imagine food stuff dat should have been shared durning d lockdown, they kept and hoarded it for who and who?

Probably they were waiting till December to share it for their girlfriends or wait 2023 and use it as campaign strategies .
Shioor!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
I
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Gkay1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
why God
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by stupidmod1: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you are unable to turn OFF the Airplane mode through the Taskbar, try doing it through the system settings. Search for airplane mode in the Windows search bar. Click on the option to open the Airplane mode settings. Turn the switch for the Airplane mode to OFF.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Lamasta(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
There is no justification whatsoever for palliative meant to cushion the effect of covid-19 to still be at the warehouse prior to looting its wickedness
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Jesus33: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
Only those Christians on top of the Mountain of the LORD will be guaranteed safety in the second pandemic!!! I saw the fire of the second pandemic coming from beneath then I started taking people to the Mountain of the LORD.I started pushing people to the Mountain while the fire was raging and coming up so fast.Some of the people I was rescuing were slow that I had to enter the fire to push them up to safety,the fire didn't burn me during the rescue mission.(Vision of the night)Glory to God!!!! On Friday last week at about 12:47 pm,I was at the middle of the road trying to cross over to the other side then I saw a mighty wave coming from the left side,I geared up to face this wave,instead of this wave to pass by,this wave encircled me!!This mighty wave came with intense energy, heat and fire! I started doing everything I know to make this wave go away,the more I engaged this wave,the more the heat and the fire increased,it was so intense that the fire turned a little bit liquid and was unleashed on me,I saw my flesh giving way,my flesh became like paper under this wave,then the wave started drawing my blood,I could see my flesh and blood floating on the air.I could practically smell my own blood all over the place.I then started asking God for mercy, the wave then moved to the right side of the road and passed but as it was passing,two motorcycles hit themselves and there was an accident. I started examining myself because I was in a lot of pain.To my amazement I saw that physically my flesh was intact but spiritually half of my flesh has gone.I became weak,my joints became weak,my back and spinal cord were burning and weak,I couldn't walk normally.I had to pray to God for strength from within me before I regained a little energy.I said to myself if this wave could come with such fire then how will hellfire be like?At night I started crying to my Father in heaven for restoration,my Father in heaven sent another wave,this time a healing wave was poured on me. The next morning,I saw that I was restored,the half of me that was lost became divine.(Real life situation) Glory to God in the highest! My dear brethren,the second plague has come!!!Live prepared!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by solabiyi01(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
Tell this story any way that pleases you, it won't ever change the fact that the people ruling Nigeria are mfokas, thank you.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Sheina(f): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nukilia:
Nigerian politicians will prefer to watch people die of hunger while they allow our resources to waste...
I still don't get their motive

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Propaganda thread
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Throwback: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
The sheer scale of this nationwide food programme and the timing of the orders and deliveries, which coincided with the lockdowns and reduced movement across the country, compelled CACOVID to roll out distribution in a staggered manner, with States classified in three timed phases, to enable orderly delivery to the needy.

At the time CACOVID embarked on the palliatives effort in April 2020, we decided to procure the food directly from the manufacturers, to avoid a distortion of prices in the market. The food package was designed such that each of the nearly 2 million vulnerable families received: a 10kg bag of rice, a 5kg bag of garri/maize flour/semolina, one carton of pasta, two cartons of noodles, 5kg of sugar and 1kg of salt.

Unfortunately, the very large size of the order, and the production cycle required to meet the demand, caused delays in delivering the food items to the States in an expeditious manner; hence the resultant delay in delivery of the food palliatives by the State Governors.

Those who did not contribute 1 kobo of their own money will still hate the rich donors and the CACOVID team for not telling/writing the type of tale they wanted to hear/see.

If any state shared CACOVID palliative earlier than September, it was because they got their own supply earlier.

Let us not disown our commonsense, even when some states (Lagos and Cross River) have shown evidence of how recently they got their own supplies.

Seunmsg, this is the confirmation much anticipated.

CC: DamZik
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Franzinni: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
We literally are digging money free out of the ground as crude

How do we still have 10 million poor of the poor ?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Mosco100(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
The country is too big for one set of incompetent gang to run. While the SE shared all their paliatives in peace, the other parts of the country hoarded theirs and allowed their people to suffer hunger.
think hear in SE it's only party members they gave, so bad.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by naijadrivablog: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shellsploit don loot enough rice for December.

Where is Supermugu aka fukafuka, aka singlewahala?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
"Looting of Palliatives"

Hungry Citizens taking what belongs to them!
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
But from some videos we saw, some of the food items were beginning to decay.

Even Kaduna warned against food poisoning, most likely because the foods were stale.

However, despite the excuses, why do they have to wait for so long to the extent that people no longer care about covid?
What was supposed to happen to those foods afterwards?
Were there any true intention of still sharing those foods?

I strongly doubt it

Ok, what about the representative who said he planned to share the Palliatives on his own birthday ?
Isn't that greed, selfishness and madness?
U don't know govt people, this is one of their bad habits WASTAGE!
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Endsars2020: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
To much they wanted, we were waiting, after blah blah bla.... Ogbeni share the mother fucking palliatives on time. When it come to the masses, they will start talking about “due process “has never worked in Nigeria. Some of them decayed why people still died of hunger. Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Sonnobax15(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

You have never been in Ebonyi in all your life. Can we prove it?

Where did we park the first palliative that arrived if you are in Ebonyi?

Igbo states are far more organised than the rest.
Keep on deceiving yourself,you hear ?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by MT: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
CACOVID or what do they call them should not bother to twist the narrative. We have seen in full glare how our politicians behave irresponsibly. Almost all the people saddled with power have betrayed their oaths of offices. The palliatives were needed when the country was shut down. People have moved on.

In a country with no credible data, how did you arrive at figures for households in a state. EFCC need to visit CACOVID and their spendings, then come over to each state to see if criminal intentions can be established.

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Even the CACOVID have their own issue. They behave like people who live outside the country. I hate political talk, especially for matters that are not political.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by SenecaTheYonger: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
But from some videos we saw, some of the food items were beginning to decay.

Even Kaduna warned against food poisoning, most likely because the foods were stale.

However, despite the excuses, why do they have to wait for so long to the extent that people no longer care about covid?
What was supposed to happen to those foods afterwards?
Were there any true intention of still sharing those foods?

I strongly doubt it

Ok, what about the representative who said he planned to share the Palliatives on his own birthday ?
Isn't that greed, selfishness and madness?

They would have been burnt. We’re very good at wastage, we’re perfect at it.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Ibime(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
daddytime:
Did I just read up there that the CACOVID team was relying on the Governors forum to ascertain the number of households in each state? Una funny sha

How about listing the states who had completed the distribution of these palliatives and the number of food items they received.

Nonsense and ingredient.

The CaCovid sef is an epitome of corruption. Imagine a charitable organisation distributing food through Governors who weaponise distribution of food against their people. Governors sef fit repackage all this food brand am with election materials.

This CaCovid no go pass Dangote work. Probably gathered all his friends to buy all the noodles, rice, pasta from his companies.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Bunnatex(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

That was a clear case of fake news and the thread was abandoned in a few minutes. There was no palliatives in Anambra then. Check the Internet and see that the quantity of palliatives shared in Anambra is even too much. Every umunna shared palliatives apart from the one from the state government and wealthy individuals.

I wonder what you stand to gain with this lies from the pit of hell. I wonder the legacy you'll keep for your children
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TruthinAction: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
There was a country. Foreign countries gave palliatives to all but oil rich Nigeria couldn't plan for even 10 % of her population. The 2 million target was even too small compared with the Nigeria population.

Our Commonwealth has been squandered by our politicians. And most of the revenues generated goes into private pocket.

I don't think we will survive with this government still in place till 2023. We need a miracle.

1 Like

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Wetopy(f): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sorry, we ain't interested in this press release. Thanks
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
I didnt read the trash.

I'm thinking it's just one useless attempt to defend the governers.

In any case, how come Borno distributed its own long ago?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by 4four(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
If Una deceive Una self Finish make Una tell us, country that do not have database for poor or rich forks
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Commentor: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

Is it so difficult to assemble all the covid19 palliative and send them uniformly to all states same day?

I as a small business can do that. The country is filled with incompetent handlers, and there's no president to enforce standards.

You must find a way to blame even the private sector who were under no obligation to donate .

Is their something wrong with the black man?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Ebenezer202I: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
DamZik:
What of the hoarded palliatives in inside a moving truck Anambra that were discovered by youths when government was trying to relocate them to another warehouse?
propaganda
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Commentor: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
TruthinAction:
There was a country. Foreign countries gave palliatives to all but oil rich Nigeria couldn't plan for even 10 % of her population. The 2 million target was even too small compared with the Nigeria population.

Our Commonwealth has been squandered by our politicians. And most of the revenues generated goes into private pocket.

I don't think we will survive with this government still in place till 2023. We need a miracle.
[/s]

Oil rich but overpopulated Nigeria.

200 million people and 2 million barrels of oil daily.

Is that wealth?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by OgaRico(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
But shebi one pesin bin talk the other day say na Fertilizer wey dey poisonous dey those bags say no bi rice.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by bizzibodi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
The took 5months to gather palliative what shld b emergency & want to take 5months to know who are venerable,why is everybody incompetent even d federal government strategic grains reserves shld b able to feed a quarter of d population...but we never heard of d government open d grains reserves...when there is hunger in d land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.