Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives (37991 Views)

Revolution Has Started' - Aisha Yesufu On Looting Of Truck Carrying Food Items I / Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / EndSARS: Donald Duke On Looting In Calabar, 'When Human Being Steals Toilet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Okay CACOVID had spoken there word would be used as exhibit that they have vindicated the governors so therefore let me go and remove some of my comments despite contrary facts.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Ikea81: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
But from some videos we saw, some of the food items were beginning to decay.

Even Kaduna warned against food poisoning, most likely because the foods were stale.

However, despite the excuses, why do they have to wait for so long to the extent that people no longer care about covid?
What was supposed to happen to those foods afterwards?
Were there any true intention of still sharing those foods?

I strongly doubt it

Ok, what about the representative who said he planned to share the Palliatives on his own birthday ?
Isn't that greed, selfishness and madness?

Free.them.. govt is arm twisting them.to help them lie just the way they arm twisted them to make the donations
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by jumper524(m): 2:50am On Oct 28, 2020
Officialgarri:
But from some videos we saw, some of the food items were beginning to decay.

Even Kaduna warned against food poisoning, most likely because the foods were stale.

However, despite the excuses, why do they have to wait for so long to the extent that people no longer care about covid?
What was supposed to happen to those foods afterwards?
Were there any true intention of still sharing those foods?

I strongly doubt it

Ok, what about the representative who said he planned to share the Palliatives on his own birthday ?
Isn't that greed, selfishness and madness?
I don't know why they are doing this but I know it's just a cover up..
Borno state and some other states did share their own why are the ones being looted currently didn't share theirs to the point of almost decay?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Commentor: 3:52am On Oct 28, 2020
TruthinAction:

Stop asking stupid questions. Oil is the richest source of income for any nation. Nigeria just decided to mismanage theirs. We have so many oil wells. Most companies in Nigeria are here because of our oil. We just have big oil thieves who declare much less than what they sell.

I should allow you to continue being an ignoramus but I cannot allow the rest of the populace be so .

I'm sure in your mind you think if you earn 200k but have 10 children you are better than a family of 3 earning 150k.

Let that stew in your brain.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by NoPlaceLike(f): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2020
These governors must've oiled these guys pams to start telling lies. You believe this, then you can equally believe a woman in a labour room is still a virgin.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by joeselfjoe(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2020
They just prefer people to die in hunger... God punish them
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

There is a serious curse following the name Nigeria, Govt just being for nothing sake. smh
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Enyimbamercedes: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2020
What exactly is the issue here?

The people have shared the palliatives amongst themselves! Granted, the sharing may not be equitable due to greed but they have shared it nevertheless.

Meanwhile, how do we explain CaCovid palliatives being sold in the open market before the raid on warehouses?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by sweetilicious(f): 7:32am On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:

That was a clear case of fake news and the thread was abandoned in a few minutes. There was no palliatives in Anambra then. Check the Internet and see that the quantity of palliatives shared in Anambra is even too much. Every umunna shared palliatives apart from the one from the state government and wealthy individuals.
Please before you tag a news fake,verify through research.It happened live in Awka.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Buziness101: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2020
These bastards have been paid by the Governors to write this rubbish...
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by battymann: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2020
sweetilicious:
Please before you tag a news fake,verify through research.It happened live in Awka.

Anyone defending this crop of politicians will always live with sore tongue.

There was massive sharing of palliatives in Anambra but not from government. Individuals did well to provide and distribute directly to the people. Obiakpor
Obiano didnt share anything.

Someone said Lagos had started distribution before Endsars.
Agreed! We saw where the whole families living on one street were given a loaf of bread and one Gino tomato. E shock me

I'm also aware that in Zamfara, though there was no lockdown but bandits attacks made things tough for the people yet no palliatives was shared. It gets worse for states where the rich are only the political class both past and present.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Decryptor(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
The country is too big for one set of incompetent gang to run. While the SE shared all their paliatives in peace, the other parts of the country hoarded theirs and allowed their people to suffer hunger.

And yet some foools will come out and say that SE is the problem of Nigeria
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TruthinAction: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

I should allow you to continue being an ignoramus but I cannot allow the rest of the populace be so .

I'm sure in your mind you think if you earn 200k but have 10 children you are better than a family of 3 earning 150k.

Let that stew in your brain.

Use your brain also. Our population is not a disadvantage. India and China are far bigger than us but they have much stronger economy.

Besides, we don't lack natural resources. We are over dependent on oil.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Commentor: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2020
TruthinAction:

Use your brain also. Our population is not a disadvantage. India and China are far bigger than us but they have much stronger economy.

Besides, we don't lack natural resources. We are over dependent on oil.

You are the one that started with oil.

What if we have resources?
Countries without resources use their brains whilst those with it believe in MMM.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Remix10(m): 8:59am On Oct 28, 2020
daddytime:
Did I just read up there that the CACOVID team was relying on the Governors forum to ascertain the number of households in each state? Una funny sha

How about listing the states who had completed the distribution of these palliatives and the number of food items they received.

Nonsense and ingredient.

Are they the government? no matter how you see it, only the government will give your accurate or near accurate figures about their population distribution, its wrong i repeat its wrong to loot or steal, the EndSars protest does nit condone violence, looting or the likes, its wrong to loot covid palliative meant to be shared by the government!
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TruthinAction: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

You are the one that started with oil.

What if we have resources?
Countries without resources use their brains whilst those with it believe in MMM.

The bottom line is that our leaders should be blamed. They don't have plans to grow our economy as long as they have their loots.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Commentor: 9:14am On Oct 28, 2020
TruthinAction:

The bottom line is that our leaders should be blamed. They don't have plans to grow our economy as long as they have their loots.

Yes, just like the police are bad, army wicked, looters and arsonists of buses, shops and banks during protests are upstanding citizens.

Don't worry, we'll find government from Mars to help us the good citizens.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by TruthinAction: 9:32am On Oct 28, 2020
Commentor:

Yes, just like the police are bad, army wicked, looters and arsonists of buses, shops and banks during protests are upstanding citizens.

Don't worry, we'll find government from Mars to help us the good citizens.

Good governance flows from the top. Just the right person at the top will bring the desired change. If Jerry Rawlings could change Ghana with uncommon decisions, Nigeria can change.

These old politicians should go. In fact they should all not just go, they should all be jailed otherwise, they will influence the new leaders and act like Godfathers. There must be a total disconnect between the old politicians and the new breed which we must discover and work on.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by chatinent: 10:28am On Oct 28, 2020
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Babandia27: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
well organised write up. Nollywood over to you.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Kheeng1: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
The country is too big for one set of incompetent gang to run. While the SE shared all their paliatives in peace, the other parts of the country hoarded theirs and allowed their people to suffer hunger.
Lol what kind of sweet lie is this? In aba alome only companies shared palatives to the community..... I also heard that government gave each church one bag of rice to share to thier members ...pure wickedness
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by vanbonattel: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Viciheaka:

Lol what kind of sweet lie is this? In aba alome only companies shared palatives to the community..... I also heard that government gave each church one bag of rice to share to thier members ...pure wickedness

How Many Bags Of rice got To ABA from your wicked FG?
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by emmyrate1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
vanbonattel:
you are a fool, why are u defending nonsense. Mention any state in SE that shared the palliative
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by vanbonattel: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
emmyrate1:
you are a fool, why are u defending nonsense. Mention any state in SE that shared the palliative

Mention one state in the SE r hat hasn't over shared palliative. Everyone cannot be thieves.
Re: CACOVID Statement On Looting Of COVID-19 Palliatives by emmyrate1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
vanbonattel:

Mention one state in the SE r hat hasn't over shared palliative. Everyone cannot be thieves.
enugu state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan: There Was A First Lady (mama Peace) / Police Inspector Visits Brothel, Loses Ammunition / Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.