Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban (44410 Views)

Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Prenonjebose: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2020
#servicechiefsmustgo#. The arrogant Burutai should live his remaining days in borno, or preferably sambisa forest that's where his Ilk belong. Ordinary Boko Haram you cannot overrun, and it's paining you already that you may never travel out. His foreign accounts should also be frozen.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by DonGtoG1(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2020
What are set ups like the NPF and NCDC suppose to do when the MILITARY personnel are the ones enforcing the compliance to the curfew imposed in a state?.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Travel ban is even small Mr Brutal wallahi you and your gang go hear am.

We will not stop untill the blood of innocent youths you killed will be accounted for.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by nick50(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2020
U don't really understand the game of politics.. The protest has been going on for a week or so, the protesters where at lekki toll gate since the protest started, they have never been violent , but immediately the Fulani terrorist group (macban) accused Tinubu of sponsoring the protest to overthrow Buhari then the state Governor which we all know to be a stooge to Tinubu imposed a curfew on the whole parts of Lagos knowing too well that the youths at toll gate vowed to stay there till government heed to thier demand, the soldiers then went ahead and massacred the peaceful protesters, then came d denial of Mr governor that he didn't order the army to kill them..use ur brain or u allow politicians use it for u

3 Likes

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by BigBashiru: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Rugaria:

Stop talking rubbish! Lenin, chairman Mao, Augousto Pinochet, Pol Pot, Stalin, Hitler and all were not black people! They killed millions of their people! Stop hating yourself! This evil and can only happen in places with weak institutions! Africa has a lot of countries with weak institutions at the moment! Simple!

Hitler did not kill his own people. Face the facts - it's a black thing. Sars is black on black wickedness - which other country has this sars issue?

Hitler was after certain middle easterners.

Face the facts....

Negros are wicked to themselves.....
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Brushstrokes20: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Imagine an unrepentant criminal calling other people criminals..... Pathetic filth!
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by MachoMontana(m): 8:41am On Oct 27, 2020
da fvcck this nigga talmabout??
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by sterlingD(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
superior1:
And this is supposed to be an army general?
The thing tire me o
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by kikake: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
When we said the army has been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters across the South east and south south, every other Nigerian chose tor play the ostrich.

Now you have seen them take the killings to the south west and you all are fuming.

Injustice to one is injustice to all. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

For all those who has been applauding the same army for the civil war massacre at Asaba and all over Igbo land, just pray that this won't befall you.

Nigeria armed forces are trained to protect the roguish political structure under unitary government system and constitution all created by northern soldiers to favor northern region of Nigeria.
It’s wrong to use land mass as criterion to create excess 20 new states in one region but create only an average of 8.5 new states in each of eastern and western regions. The creation gives excess political and economic advantages to north.

They were killing the Jews, I looked away because I am not a Jew.

They were killing the Gentiles, I looked away because I am not a Gentile.
They were killing the Christians, I looked away because I am not a Christian.
They were killing Moslems, I looked away because I am not a Moslem.

When the killers came for me, there was nobody left to stop them.

Nigeria armed forces are intimidating every Nigerian group - one after the other - to succumb to the political structure and governance system.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by vanbonattel: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2020
kikake:

Nigeria armed forces are trained to protect the roguish political structure under unitary government system and constitution all created by northern soldiers to favor northern region of Nigeria.

They were killing the Jews, I looked away because I am not a Jew.

They were killing the Gentiles, I looked away because I am not a Gentile.
They were killing the Christians, I looked away because I am not a Christian.
They were killing Moslems, I looked away because I am not a Moslem.

When the killers came for me, there was nobody left to stop them.

Nigeria armed forces are intimidating every Nigerian group - one after the other - to succumb to the political structure and governance system.

This is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by themanderon: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Coldie:
Even if countries are threatening travel ban.

Dubai will be the last country in the world to ban a Nigerian politician from entering their country

But if he goes there he can be arrested at the request of interpol and the ICC. Remember the case of hushpuppi.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Rugaria: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2020
BigBashiru:

Hitler did not kill his own people. Face the facts - it's a black thing. Sars is black on black wickedness - which other country has this sars issue?

Hitler was after certain middle easterners.

Face the facts....

Negros are wicked to themselves.....
Stalin nko? He killed Hutus? Pinochet nko? How about Pol Pot that nearly finished Cambodia? The military in Myanmar are still killing as we speak... it has got nothing to do with color! All to do with maladministration and stunted state institutional development, period! Do you even know history? Maos policies killed millions of Chinese! Do you know the amount of lives consumed by military dictators in places like Spain and Portugal and Brazil and Argentina? Go and read, ahbegi... You know nothing about what you are talking about..

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Healthquest: 8:46am On Oct 27, 2020
SAHARA HAS BEEN OUT DISHING OUT ALL SORT OF LIES TO DISCREDIT SANWOLU, IN MY OPINION, NO GOVERNOR HAS DONE BETTER IN HANDLING DS SITUATION DAN HIM... SAHARA HATES FOR TINUBU WIL LAS LAS SPOIL DER REPUTATION ONE DAY.
I DONT KNOW WHY GUKLIBLE NIGERIANS DONT CAMPAIGN AGAINST LIAR
How can you boldly make headline with edited pictures that Tinubu son traveled to UK and d boy show up for lagos the next day... What gut is dat..
Sahara de lie sha
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by drololaaof: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Your denial of the Lekki shooting initially is worrisome, for many years you have not been able to tackle boko haram now you are ordering soldiers to search house's for looted items ,those lootedby boko haram you have not recovered
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Conrod: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2020
ggood:

Army didn't kill Endsars protesters in the east rather they kill Ipod miscreants

leave South South out concentrate on East alone
For as long as you pick and choose who should live or die extrajudicialy,the army will continue to get away no matter wether 420 shias were killed in kaduna or 1000 ipob or restive youths were killed elsewhere.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2020
dre11:

SAHARAREPORTERS

Though Musa did not make direct reference to Tuesday killings at Lekki, he said, "Detractors both local and international have mischievously and deliberately misrepresented troops’ efforts to ensure compliance with the curfew imposed by legitimate civil authorities in Lagos and other states.

AND GOVERNOR NOW CONTROL THE NIGERIAN ARMY!!!

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by IMASTEX: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2020
The wicked runeth when no one pursueth. . . .And the evil that men do lives with them.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by SunTzu123(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
"Criminal elements" are threatening you with travel ban? If criminal elements can achieve travel ban for Nigeria Army, it means they are legit. Can you then still call them criminals?
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by lexy2014: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
There was a curfew, if you disobey it for whatever reason makes you a criminal with ulterior motive, the curfew should not have been disobeyed. However the army needs to be reprimanded on its incessant clashes with civilians under the same buratai, 2015:Shiite massacre, 2017:Ipob clash, 2020: lekki toll gate mishap btw Nigerian youths vs Nigerian army. But I'm certain they can't do anything to him or the govnor or Mr President. Let ICC move down wing, we will settle with our leaders, let us not deliver our country into foreign hands unknowingly. Let's embrace peace now!

Which "foreign hands" are we delivering our country into? Does that sound logical or isn't that d refrain these people use as propaganda to try to gain control that u are now falling for? If they are so interested in Nigeria not falling into "foreign hands", y do their kids live& school abroad? Y do they always shop and buy properties abroad? Y do they prefer Medicare and tourism abroad?
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by SctDonald(m): 8:58am On Oct 27, 2020
Everyday is for the thieve, but one day is for the owner..
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by LimeLyte: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
There was a curfew, if you disobey it for whatever reason makes you a criminal with ulterior motive, the curfew should not have been disobeyed. However the army needs to be reprimanded on its incessant clashes with civilians under the same buratai, 2015:Shiite massacre, 2017:Ipob clash, 2020: lekki toll gate mishap btw Nigerian youths vs Nigerian army. But I'm certain they can't do anything to him or the govnor or Mr President. Let ICC move down wing, we will settle with our leaders, let us not deliver our country into foreign hands unknowingly. Let's embrace peace now!
be warned. You are here to create chaos and confusion.. Didn't you hear the curfew time was rescheduled to 9pm? The shooting started 7pm.. Cctv camera was removed as at 6:30. So what are you talking about?
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2020
Rugaria:

Stalin nko? He killed Hutus? Pinochet nko? How about Pol Pot that nearly finished Cambodia? The military in Myanmar are still killing as we speak... it has got nothing to do with color! All to do with maladministration and stunted state institutional development, period! Do you even know history? Maos policies killed millions of Chinese! Do you know the amount of lives consumed by military dictators in places like Spain and Portugal and Brazil and Argentina? Go and read, ahbegi... You know nothing about what you are talking about..

But at least before they kill you over there you must have enjoyed some basic amenities abi. But here no social amenities and they still gruesomely kill you. Definitely your spirit can't be at rest and that's the hight of criminality and inhumanity.

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Dareal90s(m): 9:01am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
When we said the army has been shooting and killing unarmed IPOB protesters across the South east and south south, every other Nigerian chose tor play the ostrich.

Now you have seen them take the killings to the south west and you all are fuming.

Injustice to one is injustice to all. Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere.

For all those who has been applauding the same army for the civil war massacre at Asaba and all over Igbo land, just pray that this won't befall you.
Shut up Mr South East nd South South, Wike just proscribed IPOB nd banned every gathering of IPOB.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by BigBashiru: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Rugaria:

BLACKS are less than 10% of the population of America yet commit over 50% of the crimes.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by themanderon: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
I actually thought the military is meant to protect the people but ours has been in a perpetual war against the citizens, right from the military days to the so called blood stained democracy we are practicing down here.
Instead of protecting the people they protect the criminal elements in government in exchange for peanuts. Funnily enough the soldiers that did the shooting are also suffering the same things the protesters are protesting against.
The ultimate winners are the same criminals parading themselves as politicians. Their game of divide and rule is truly effective. The citizens have not really identified who their real enemies are.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by vanbonattel: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Dareal90s:

Shut up Mr South East nd South South, Wike just proscribed IPOB nd banned every gathering of IPOB.

For the Fifth time grin

We expect him to ban again soon. Truth is that you cannot ban your own people's ideology. Wike is playing a script .He is IPOB at heart.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by TruthinAction: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2020
It's amazing that Burutai is still a service chief. No sane country will keep an unperforming service chief in office.
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by benqo01(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2020
They wont go unpunished....They will suffer it one after the other this is just the beginning
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Rugaria: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2020
0taPiaPia:

But at least before they kill you over there you must have enjoyed some basic amenities abi. But here no social amenities and they still gruesomely kill you. Definitely your spirit can't be at rest and that's the hight of criminality.

Lolz
This is called otapiapia logic..?
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by modsfucker: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2020
mzBEAM:
Wetin Aboki know. Smh

I'm Aboki and I know a lot cool
Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Rugaria: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2020
BigBashiru:

BLACKS are less than 10% of the population of America yet commit over 50% of the crimes.

If you went through what they went through, you will commit 100% of the crimes... Understand the undercurrents of major events before jumping into hasty conclusions..

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Criminals Are Threatening Us With Travel Ban by Gainman: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:

you did not use your head before writing this. so because soldiers took their killing to the south west means soldiers shot only d yorubas. don't you know Ibos and other tribes were involved too. be sitting there and be reasoning with your ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Only Get N577k Monthly Pension From Lagos – Fashola / EFCC Storms Enyinnaya Nwafor's House In Abia (Photos) / Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.