Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,982 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” (30101 Views)

Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by pepperdemzombie: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

You mean Tinubu that called for the arrest and prosecution of the protesters at lekki toll gate?
And what happens to James Nwafor who harvests human spare parts and sell to billionaires? The cowards can't move near him still. Shame!
Tinubu has no history of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by UnitedFront: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:

This is El Rufai
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos
expliciit:
I won’t be surprised if it the clown in Kogi, just yesterday we realised the people shooting indiscriminately are the government thugs in broad daylight

Why are you guys still falling for these cheap attention seekers? One went on TV last time saying he knew a governor sponsoring terrorists. This one is claiming that a whole state government approached him about selling palliatives!
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by eneazi(f): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2020
Got to be BENUE

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by obyrich(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Okezie Ikpeazu where is the palliative for Abia state?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by rezy15(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
Even monkey knows its Nasarawa state
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by OK2NVME: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2020
UnitedFront:

Why are you guys still falling for these cheap attention seekers? One went on TV last time saying he knew a governor sponsoring terrorists. This one is claiming that a whole state government approached him about selling palliatives!

This is El Rufai.

He deployed thugs to attack Shiites in Kaduna after the Police and Army got wary of killing them owing to the backlash

And given his pathological hatred for Southern Kaduna people , I won't be surprised if he denied them their palliatives and asked one of his aides to dispose of it outside Kaduna .

That man is as evil as they come
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by realstars: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The drama in Nigeria is becoming interesting, the governor of Osun state issued an ultimatum of 72 hours to return all the palliative loots to the nearest Oba palace or face serious sanctions.
The youths also issued a 72 hours ultimatum for all past and present political leaders in the state to return all looted fund to the nearest CBN or leave the state grin grin
Just The Best Way To Follow.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by gbagyiza: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2020
ybalogs:
It is a possibility even this man with his integrity issues will likely be involved in. Birds of a feather nah him all of Una be.

If the man was part of it, I tell you he will not have exposed them the way he did. When u partake in evil, you will be guilty inside n also be afraid to say the truth cos it will also affect u.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos

You are half intelligent. Please do something about this.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Farki: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
Everyone can see that with this type of comments that those insulting Tinubu actually have sinister motives.

How can Tinubu sell palliatives all the way from southwest to northerners?

How can Dangote sell cement all the way from North to southerners?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:

This is El Rufai
It is either Hell Rufai or Yeye Bello.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Olarewaju89: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2020
UnitedFront:

You're still helping them spread fake news? The ones you all helped them spread before almost got Nigeria burn down. When and where did Osun state youths issue ultimatum?

Oga, Google it from your phone and stop quoting me.

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by UnitedFront: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Oga, Google it from your phone and stop quoting me.

One mad woman who is not even living in Osun state posted crap on the internet but you want me to go and be searching Google so that I can know what is happening in my backyard. A state where everyone is pleading with the governor to lift the curfew is where they are claiming that youth are giving ultimatum?

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by DragonFire433: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The drama in Nigeria is becoming interesting, the governor of Osun state issued an ultimatum of 72 hours to return all the palliative loots to the nearest Oba palace or face serious sanctions.
The youths also issued a 72 hours ultimatum for all past and present political leaders in the state to return all looted fund to the nearest CBN or leave the state grin grin

That is what you call Ultimatum vs Ultimatum.

The masses would always prevail.

Thunder fire � these wicked leaders

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Olarewaju89: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2020
UnitedFront:

One[s] mad woman who is not even living in Osun state posted crap on the internet but you want me to go and be searching Google so that I can know what is happening in my backyard. A state where everyone is pleading with the governor to lift the curfew is where they are claiming that youth are giving ultimatum? [/s]

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Dmes(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2020
what comes to mind is KOGI state...issorite.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by adadike(f): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2020
OK2NVME:

This is El Rufai.

He deployed thugs to attack Shiites in Kaduna after the Police and Army got wary of killing them owing to the backlash

And given his pathological hatred for Southern Kaduna people , I won't be surprised if he denied them their palliatives and asked one of his aides to dispose of it outside Kaduna .

That man is as evil as they come
your head dey over correct dear. No one else will be bold enough to send thugs to Abuja except that short devil

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

And what happens to James Nwafor who harvests human spare parts and sell to billionaires? The cowards can't move near him still. Shame!
Tinubu has no history of that.

The same problem of the Nigerian youth. They tell you the rubbish your leaders are doing. Instead of covering your faces in shame you call the rubbish another man or tribe is doing.

James Nwafor, tinubu, and all the bastar.ds you people are blindly supporting will have their day. I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with tinubu's boy, fashola trying to deceive gullible people like you with that dumb show of detective drama.

Whether yoruba, igbo, hausa/fulani all the thieves who have brought this nation to where it is will get their full reward. At least they have started exposing their stupidity one by one and you that have little sense will keep defending them cos una don blind with either tribalism or the small stipends they pay you to spew trash here
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by juniorstar(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Nigeria has many enemies, ppl who shouldn't be walking freely on the surface of the earth, cos they have failed humanity. am sure these ppl are beneficiaries of good govt policies when they were growing up, some even had govt scholarships abroad. these are the same ppl hoarding indomie. its time ppl begin to expose the atrocities of the animals in human form and send them to their graves. its high time we begin developing unmanned missiles and send dis ppl to their graves after which their atrocities would be revealed for the whole world to see. the kind of end DAT Iranian general Got.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
You can keep spreading Fake news.

And yes Tinubu is greedy but not stupid.
Something he said on live tv...anyway una mumu fit these politicians cannot be undone. Even with what fashola did, finding a camera in a place that lawma and aboki don clean you will steal believe it was real. Sense wey una no get go soon come.
All the bast.ards, whether ibo, yoruba or hausa m, who have brought this country to ruins will get what is coming to them. As for you the ordinary masses you can keep supporting them blindly even when they expose their stupidity publicly via una sense sef no kuku dey before

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Deceptionlove: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
Juliusmalema:

https://www.herald.ng/buba-galadima-one-state-got-fgs-palliatives-and-was-looking-for-buyers/?fbclid=IwAR1DKLPhpfFgHM--u7NsInGWwlDaP1sruaewOpXgkQ1vedeElkRoKFAZYD8

Watch Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=306dX0G05h4

Hypocrisy, Even though you are stylishly part of them and you are not really different from them. Nevertheless I will commend you for having the courage and boldness to expose some evil activities of your evil fellows. I've always known there Is no hope for the common man In Shiiithole......

2 Likes

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
GreyLaw:
Next time individuals will not be foolish enough to give donations to the government. Why didn't the private sector form some sort of leadership and distribute those things themselves?

How will they get government patronage later?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by JuliusDeGreat(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Bubs Galadima is very correct... Even if he don't mention the state, we know what the so called Lado of the poverty striking power state can do... But God will punish all of them

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by onadana: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2020
GreyLaw:
Next time individuals will not be foolish enough to give donations to the government. Why didn't the private sector form some sort of leadership and distribute those things themselves?

The donations were more of "eye service" to government that was why there was no mechanism for accountability.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
He lives in Kano but Lagos will go all the way to Kano to look for buyers.
No! he lives in Abj
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Focktot: 11:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Farki:

How can Dangote sell cement all the way from North to southerners?
Dangote cement is in Obajana the Yoruba part of Kogi and Ogun state.

Please get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Farki: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
Dangote cement is in Obajana the Yoruba part of Kogi and Ogun state.

Please get your facts right.

Did I say he didn't have factories in the South? grin

I am asking if this person knows how basic things like roads work. grin
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Collins87: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2020
That state must be Benue. The state Governor yesterday demanded that all social investment programmes of the FG be given to state for proper channelling! Imagine if N-Power was given to states to pay. Unfortunate.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Focktot: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2020
Farki:

Did I say he didn't have factories in the South? grin

I am asking if this person knows how basic things like roads work. grin
And forget basic economics.

So a person will leave out South west where rice is almost twice as expensive as North to sell race to North?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Bakin3(m): 11:19am On Oct 27, 2020
E be things.

We construct Bio digester(Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by jessedaflow: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
I suspect Kogi cheesy

Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is commendable. 

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Biafra will be a near perfect country.
lolz you want to achieve biafra with this current ibo governors..i laff u
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Choiiii... Tit 4 tat.... This one is strong grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: When You Marry An Illiterate Woman As A Wife / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Oyo State Government Finally Reconstructing Yinka Ayefele’s Music House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.