Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” (30124 Views)

Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Trueteller0147: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2020
We know you are talking about kogi state
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Miracle2020: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Who will go to buba Galadima office if not PDP?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Farki: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2020
Focktot:
And forget basic economics.

So a person will leave out South west where rice is almost twice as expensive as North to sell race to North?

He is getting rice for free, the cost of production is basically zero so the margins are high. The only cost would be transportation but he can sell it far away so evidence will not link back to him.

Just a thought.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by ybalogs(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
gbagyiza:

If the man was part of it, I tell you he will not have exposed them the way he did. When u partake in evil, you will be guilty inside n also be afraid to say the truth cos it will also affect u.
He isn't cos he is in the opposition right now. I just know from his antecedents that he is capable of doing worse.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by temi1290: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

The same problem of the Nigerian youth. They tell you the rubbish your leaders are doing. Instead of covering your faces in shame you call the rubbish another man or tribe is doing.

James Nwafor, tinubu, and all the bastar.ds you people are blindly supporting will have their day. I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with tinubu's boy, fashola trying to deceive gullible people like you with that dumb show of detective drama.

Whether yoruba, igbo, hausa/fulani all the thieves who have brought this nation to where it is will get their full reward. At least they have started exposing their stupidity one by one and you that have little sense will keep defending them cos una don blind with either tribalism or the small stipends they pay you to spew trash here

AMEN
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by hekkyboi: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:
The drama in Nigeria is becoming interesting, the governor of Osun state issued an ultimatum of 72 hours to return all the palliative loots to the nearest Oba palace or face serious sanctions.
The youths also issued a 72 hours ultimatum for all past and present political leaders in the state to return all looted fund to the nearest CBN or leave the state grin grin
lol. bro abeg I go like see that notice walai cos this one sweet me wella
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Comedian2019: 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
expliciit:
I won’t be surprised if it the clown in Kogi, just yesterday we realised the people shooting indiscriminately are the government thugs in broad daylight
That Kogi thug, yaya, is messing up the state big time.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Ganzoh: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na kogi
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by IAMPEDRO: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by pepperdemzombie: 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

The same problem of the Nigerian youth. They tell you the rubbish your leaders are doing. Instead of covering your faces in shame you call the rubbish another man or tribe is doing.

James Nwafor, tinubu, and all the bastar.ds you people are blindly supporting will have their day. I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with tinubu's boy, fashola trying to deceive gullible people like you with that dumb show of detective drama.

Whether yoruba, igbo, hausa/fulani all the thieves who have brought this nation to where it is will get their full reward. At least they have started exposing their stupidity one by one and you that have little sense will keep defending them cos una don blind with either tribalism or the small stipends they pay you to spew trash here
What's this idiot saying? What's your stupid essay about? Everything is wrong with Tinubu while everyone is avoiding someone sliting people open and selling their organs. Compiling rubbish to post from a smelling anus!
Spare part billionaires!
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by steve10(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
as sales rep of a unilever key distributor in kaduna , my customer showed me lux 125g that they bought from a government agent for #2700 per catton . the same catton is sold by the company for #8350 . some of my customer bought up 20 catton
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Coronavirus1: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
expliciit:
I won’t be surprised if it the clown in Kogi, just yesterday we realised the people shooting indiscriminately are the government thugs in broad daylight
You got it right kogi state yahaya yeye Bello
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

What's this idiot saying? What's your stupid essay about? Everything is wrong with Tinubu while everyone is avoiding someone sliting people open and selling their organs. Compiling rubbish to post from a smelling anus!
Spare part billionaires!

As usual they read with only half brains. I will say it again...whether ibo, yoruba or hausa all of una go suffer for the rubbish you are doing. It is only by slitting throat you can kill a human being abi? Go to the hospital and see how lives are wasting because there are no equipment or faculties, doctors are underpaid and the rot is in every sector. But as a blind bat that you are you are waiting to hear how tinubu is slitting throats before you can see that all politicians are evil. When you have sense come back and reply. Ode...oponu

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by UnitedFront: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Olarewaju89:

I hope you are informed better now
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by pepperdemzombie: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

As usual they read with only half brains. I will say it again...whether ibo, yoruba or hausa all of una go suffer for the rubbish you are doing. It is only by slitting throat you can kill a human being abi? Go to the hospital and see how lives are wasting because there are no equipment or faculties, doctors are underpaid and the rot is in every sector. But as a blind bat that you are you are waiting to hear how tinubu is slitting throats before you can see that all politicians are evil. When you have sense come back and reply. Ode...oponu
Another Zombie Comment! The money meant to build Hospitals all over the country are in Tinubu's house?
James Ibori is locked in $550m, do you know how much Diezani bought a Yatch in the USA? How much did Ganduje steal? What did Patience Jonathan do to get her money. They mention Tinubu as if they are present where the money is transfered to him.
He has no right to make his own money or what?
Why is everybody sitting on his head because he said some people need to leave Lagos?
James Nwafor slits people alive to harvest organs to sell, why is everybody quiet about him? That's my question! Did I mention tribe or you?
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:

Another Zombie Comment! The money meant to build Hospitals all over the country are in Tinubu's house?
James Ibori is locked in $550m, do you know how much Diezani bought a Yatch in the USA? How much did Ganduje steal? What did Patience Jonathan do to get her money. They mention Tinubu as if they are present where the money is transfered to him.
He has no right to make his own money or what?
Why is everybody sitting on his head because he said some people need to leave Lagos?
James Nwafor slits people alive to harvest organs to sell, why is everybody quiet about him? That's my question! Did I mention tribe or you?

If you like mention tribe that's your business. You see the basta.rds you have mentioned above one by one they will vomit our yams. What I hate seeing is that when they mention a politician from any state some tribal fools will start calling other tribes with corrupt politician.

The reason GEJ is still roaming around free inspite of all the looting that took place in his regime is the same reason Tinubu is roaming around free. Unlike you I'm not a tribal bigot. I call a spade a spade. If someone mentions the atrocities yorubas commit in the name of ritual murder instead of you to shut up and tell them it is a personal thing and not tribal you will start naming ibos. Ibos and yorubas commit all these crimes, whether it is stealing, corruption etc... have a brain and let that sink. Crime is not by tribe. If you imbibe this you will sound far less foolish than you sound now

1 Like

Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Ikinternational: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos

Everything must go into Tinubu's pocket

I rather you didn't say that man's name. Even though you're joking, some will take you serious.

Because they believe everything happening in Lagos is just to diminish him
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kaduna.....obviously. That midget can't be trusted.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by ugwum007(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
The state must be Nasarawa state. It is one of the state that shares boundary with Abuja and it is easy to mobilise useless hoodlums from there.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Okoroawusa: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
If you are a sincere Nigerian please tell us the name of the state. If you can't name the state then go and sit down.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by VeraOshiolufa: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na Kogi state oooooooo
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by pepperdemzombie: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

If you like mention tribe that's your business. You see the basta.rds you have mentioned above one by one they will vomit our yams. What I hate seeing is that when they mention a politician from any state some tribal fools will start calling other tribes with corrupt politician.

The reason GEJ is still roaming around free inspite of all the looting that took place in his regime is the same reason Tinubu is roaming around free. Unlike you I'm not a tribal bigot. I call a spade a spade. If someone mentions the atrocities yorubas commit in the name of ritual murder instead of you to shut up and tell them it is a personal thing and not tribal you will start naming ibos. Ibos and yorubas commit all these crimes, whether it is stealing, corruption etc... have a brain and let that sink. Crime is not by tribe. If you imbibe this you will sound far less foolish than you sound now
s
I don't have any yam with anybody, I mentioned James Nwafor, you were the person that mentioned tribe.
Arthur Eze stole, Olisha Methu stole, F ayose stole N6b Ekiti Poultry project, Ajimobi, a Refinery in Lebanon. Ize Iyamu N7OOM. Rochas stole, Uzodinma N12b undone contract and asking Ihedioha and Rochas for N1O6b. Why is emphasis on Tinubu because he was seen with bullion vans? Were electorates not there that collected the money? Whom did the others share with?
My point is that people lay too much emphasis on him, why?
James Nwafor's case is wickedness to humanity, why has nobody declared him wanted? Why is nobody carrying a Placard with his name on him? Why are hoodlums destroying properties but can't move near him nor any member of his family?
His case should be visited, it is ALLEGED Tinubu sent people but James Nwafor's own is confirmed
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
s
I don't have any yam with anybody, I mentioned James Nwafor, you were the person that mentioned tribe.
Arthur Exe stole, Olisha Methu stole, F ayose stole N6b Ekiti Poultry project, Ajimobi, a Refinery in Lebanon. Ice Iyamu N7OOM. Rochas stole, Uzodinma N12b undone contract and asking Ihedioha and Rochas for N1O6b. Why is emphasis on Tinubu because he was seen with bullion vans ? Were electorates not there that collected the money? Whom did the others share with?
My point is that people lay too much emphasis on him, why?
James Nwafor's case is wickedness to humanity, why has nobody declared him wanted? Why is nobody carrying a Placard with his name on him? Why are hoodlums destroying properties but can't move near him nor any member of his family?
His case should be visited, it is ALLEGED Tinubu sent people but James Nwafor's own is confirmed

All these other names you mentioned are well publicised as regards corruption. I hear a lot about them too even nairaland. If you go into threads related to matters of the east you will see how they are condemned. We don't need to be told that Jonathan stole money along with his wife. How could she have been prosecuted with properties seized and yet her husband is forming statesman both home and abroad? Should we now conclude that his regime was free of corruption because he is roaming free? Of course not. My point is that Tinubu is only alleged to have stolen billions doesn't mean he isnt corrupt, same way Jonathan is only alleged as well. What were the bullion vans used for a da to election? Obviously to bribe and as you rightly said he shared it. If you want to use the word alleged for these criminals then all those people you have mentioned are not criminals except Ibori and others who have actually been convicted. Leave story for tortoise from Tinubu to deziani to ganduje to jonathan...they are thieves walking scot free
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by Deri2018(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Benue State
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by ThatReporterz: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
vanbonattel:
I suspect Kogi cheesy

Congratulations Igbo governors, you have once again showed that you are above par among all the governors in Nigeria. The way you all received and distributed your palliative is Sermons commendable. 

While other states were looting stored food their governors hoarded, there was none found in Igboland because they were aggressively shared to the people who own it.

Biafra will be a near perfect country.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by mechanics(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmmm, the governor does not deserve a second tenure and if he's doing his second tenure now, then he does not deserve to be in the senate.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by mechanics(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2020
We need people like him to say the truths.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by GreyLaw(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2020
onadana:

The donations were more of "eye service" to government that was why there was no mechanism for accountability.

Quite true.
Re: Buba Galadima: “A State Got FG’s Palliatives And Was Looking For Buyers” by naija4life247: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Got to be Lagos

Everything must go into Tinubu's pocket

Yes, even your brain is in Tinubu's pockets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Deji Adeyanju With Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Granted Him Bail (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.