Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (41211 Views)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by betghuru: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
7-odd kickoff at 8pm, I'M GIVING IT OUT ON PAYMENT AFTER WINNING;
WHATSAPP;
091 32 24 84 55
TIP IS 100% SAFE
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by berty4real(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday to you Tope. I wish you all the best. Have a great day
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by feedthenation(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday to a wonderful lady and legend of gospel music
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by emmadejust(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Happy birthday ma'am , more healthy years and joy everyday
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by nathan77(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ahappy:
Happy birthday tope alabi...
more wins in Jesus name..

First to comment for the first time I joined this platform... I dedicate this to everyone that's suffering from any kind of depression.... God have a message for you,brace up, keep moving and don't give up....You will smile in the end...

is like u know my situation, thanks God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by woleabayo(f): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
sweet 16 happy golden jubilee birthday
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by whitedove(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
MAGG0T:
cool

Please who owns that ARISE T.V, it seems it's the only credible news channel in this country without bianess
Nduka OBAGBENA, the man that brought almost all the musical artiste in the US to Nigeria early 2000, he is the owner of THISDAY newspaper too
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Ktunzmusic: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRMSHyYVAFI
Happy birthday to Tope Alabi
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by ATOZ9999(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Age gracefully,i love u gan
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by NovusHomo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
davit:
50 looks good on her.

No, the make-up artist is good.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Emoney08: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by solex1988(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Age with grace ma
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by seglabsy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Nigerian gospel artiste, Tope Alabi, turns 50 today October 27, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

The celebrated singer had a photoshoot with celebrity photographer, TY Bello, and shared the photos online.

She wrote on her Instagram page:wow my baby hope, Happy birthday to you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG034cohigM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by seglabsy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
TMSMedia:
Nigerian gospel artiste, Tope Alabi, turns 50 today October 27, 2020, IgbereTV reports.

The celebrated singer had a photoshoot with celebrity photographer, TY Bello, and shared the photos online.

She wrote on her Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG034cohigM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See photos below.
wow I predicted your beauty in year 2001 and today it has come to pass keep it up baby mi
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
Big happy birthday to her. I enjoy listening to her songs tho I don't know what they mean.

God bless her richly
ok let me translate one of her songs to you

Kabiyoosi is the title of the song

Kabiyoosi-nobody dares question you
Arugbo ojo-ancient of days
Adagba matepa-the oldest being that never ages
Kabiyoosi-nobody nobody dares question you
Won muo ledi Kan fi ewe aKoko leolorinbe-nobody crowned you king or chose you as king
Kosawon togbimopo lati sope ejafijoba-there was no Council of elders that decided to make you king
Abi AWON wo loduro Tani aMa Joba nidile awon-nobodys opinion Matter, you remain the eternal king
AWON wolofi oje tofinjoba kandawalohun-if there's anybody that said he is the one that crowned you as king he should come out and answer
Taleni isaju tomu owa sinu orun-who took you to the heavenlies and Said that is your throne?
Taleni to fao nitete wonuaye pekowadaye-who dared asked you why you made the universe
Oya keni Kan fi baba Abi Iya re Han wa,arey- I dare you to show me his father or mother
Kabiyosi-no one dares question you
Adagba matepa loruko re-the oldest being who never ages or gets old is his name
Oloyun ara re obira e,osora re loruko-he is the one that was and is,and is to come.he named himself
IPA tiose bilere-the force that cannot be confronted or dared
Eni tioseyipada-the unchangeable God
Ite olorun kin Shi- the heavenlies where God resides doesn't wear or tear
Oba taoleroloye-the God that cannot be replaced or overthrown
Arugbo ojonio - you're the ancient of days
Adagba matepa-the oldest being that Never gets old
Iwoni kabiyosi-youre the unquestionable God
Rirun okun- you're the wind behind the ocean
Onidake tanbanioto-the God that cannot be silenced by anybody
Iyanri to- (that one is a deep Yoruba language.i can't even spell or know it's meaning.sorry.lol) but it's a worship line
Igbati gbogbo tako badiwiwo bale iwonioku-everything humanly made may perish but you will still be God
Onilu lalulatorun-(deep yoruba.i don't know the meaning .but it's worship)
Kabiyosi-unquestionable God
Igbati odaye erubaye pekilofe wa Ni nu ohun-when he created the universe, the universe was terrified about what will be in it
Igbati odaye tan omu gbogboe saye arawon- as soon as you created the earth you made everything for every living creature to Live and function and you put each living creature in their territories and then named them
You have been living before the creation of the earth.you cannot be fully explained.
The being whose words are law with no assistance from anybody.ancient of days.the one that never get Olds
The God that made it possible for a baby to be conceived in a mother's womb and made it possible for the child to grow in there putting all the body parts together and chose when the child will be born
If you don't allow a man to exist,who is he?
You're the unquestionable God.your powers are unlimited afterall you created thunder. the ocean is deep no one knows the depth or width.im just an ordinary dust but your breath made me exist
Unquestionable God.the king that enthrones kings and dethrones them by making them not breathe again. the God nobody dares confront why he did what he did.rain falls ,harmattan comes and the sun shines in each of their seasons and times.who Can fathom your power
Unquestionable God
I said unquestionable God
Unquestionable God
Unquestionable God
The God that wraps himself in flames of fire
Unquestionable God

(Sorry I couldn't continue writing the remaining Yoruba verses.i got tired so I just had to type the direct translation as she's singing)
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kambili999(f): 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:
ok let me translate one of her songs to you

Kabiyoosi is the title of the song

Kabiyoosi-nobody dares question you
Adagba matepa-the oldest being that never ages
Kabiyoosi-nobody nobody dares question you
Won muo ledi Kan fi ewe aKoko leolorinbe-nobody crowned you king or chose you as king
Kosawon togbimopo lati sope ejafijoba-there was no Council of elders that decided to make you king
Abi AWON wo loduro Tani aMa Joba nidile awon-nobodys opinion Matter, you remain the eternal king
AWON wolofi oje tofinjoba kandawalohun-if there's anybody that said he is the one that crowned you as king he should come out and answer
Taleni isaju tomu owa sinu orun-who took you to the heavenlies and Said that is your throne?
Taleni to fao nitete wonuaye pekowadaye-who dared asked you why you made the universe
Oya keni Kan fi baba Abi Iya re Han wa,arey- I dare you to show me his father or mother
Adagba matepa loruko re-the oldest being who never ages or gets old is his name
Oloyun ara re obira e,osora re loruko-he is the one that was and is,and is to come.he named himself
IPA tiose bilere-the force that cannot be confronted or dared
Eni tioseyipada-the unchangeable God
Ite olorun kin Shi- the heavenlies where God resides doesn't wear or tear
Oba taoleroloye-the God that cannot be replaced or overthrown
Arugbo ojonio - you're the ancient of days
Adagba matepa-the oldest being that Never gets old
Iwoni kabiyosi-youre the unquestionable God
Rirun okun- you're the wind behind the ocean
Onidake tanbanioto-the God that cannot be silenced by anybody
Iyanri to- (that one is a deep Yoruba language.i can't even spell or know it's meaning.sorry.lol) but it's a worship line
Igbati gbogbo tako badiwiwo bale iwonioku-everything humanly made may perish but you will still be God
Onilu lalulatorun-(deep yoruba.i don't know the meaning .but it's worship)
Kabiyosi-unquestionable God
Igbati odaye erubaye pekilofe wa Ni nu ohun-when he created the universe, the universe was terrified about what will be in it
Igbati odaye tan omu gbogboe saye arawon- as soon as you created the earth you made everything for every living creature to Live and function and you put each living creature in their territories and then named them
You have been living before the creation of the earth.you cannot be fully explained.
The being whose words are law with no assistance from anybody.ancient of days.the one that never get Olds
The God that made it possible for a baby to be conceived in a mother's womb and made it possible for the child to grow in there putting all the body parts together and chose when the child will be born
If you don't allow a man to exist,who is he?
You're the unquestionable God.your powers are unlimited afterall you created thunder. the ocean is deep no one knows the depth or width.im just an ordinary dust but your breath made me exist
Unquestionable God.the king that enthrones kings and dethrones them by making them not breathe again. the God nobody dares confront why he did what he did.rain falls ,harmattan comes and the sun shines in each of their seasons and times.who Can fathom your power
Unquestionable God
I said unquestionable God
Unquestionable God
Unquestionable God
The God that wraps himself in flames of fire
Unquestionable God

(Sorry I couldn't continue writing the remaining Yoruba verses.i got tired so I just had to type the direct translation as she's singing)

Awww. Thanks so much sir.
I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
let me translate another one

The title is oluwa otobi-God you're the greatest
Oluwa otobi you're the greatest God
Koseni talefi shaka we e o otobi-theres no basis or reason for comparison, you're big
Koseda talefishaka we e o otobi oluwa-there is no Human being that can be compared to you.
God you're mighty
You're rich in splendor
God you're mighty above the heavens and across all nations of the earth
You're the one that controls the angels
You're uncountable.youre above the seas and oceans of the world put together
The absolute God.no one can be older than you.its impossible for anyone to be older than you or greater than you.God you're mighty.i don't even know what to compare you with.theres none.the king of the earth,the deliverer of your children, the comforter.you delivered me from a challenge even my parents couldn't solve.my defender who fought and won my battle without taking me to the battlefield and won.my conqueror.my mighty God.youre big, you're incomparable.
You're as big as your mercies.youre big in truth and faithfulness.the promise keeper that never fails and the covenant keeping God who is true to his words
The God that provides food for the entire beings in the universe
The God that surpasses all human wisdom of the earth put together
Yes my God is that big, there's no comparison

First of all you're big.the foundation of love.the first being that showed man love. the beginning and end of all wealth.mighty God. the one that knows the beginning and end of earth, there's no one like you.youre so big it's impossible to compare you
All the angels in heaven and prophets worship you.the mighty God of Elijah you're big.you have shown yourself mighty in my life.youre big,deep and wide, you're big.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
The Last one is titled mimo-holy

God is perfect and holy
The heavens praise him and call him holy
The 7 stars call you holy
God is holy
The angels keep singing holy are you
The prophets keep singing holy are you lord
They keep singing continuously at the top of their voices calling you holy
WHO is qualified or can ascend the throne of God? A person who is equally holy and has a clean heart
The Lord is holy.holy holy holy, perfectly holy
The whole world bow to your creator. the king that owns your breath, the king that has the key to the world,the God that determines your lifespan, the God that made the rain and made you comfortable when it rains.he determines when the rain stops and when the sun shines in its season. the God that determines when you should retire but nobody dares retires him. the God who no one birthed but created every living thing in the world. the owner of every life.the perfect God, the just God, the silent judge.unqueationable God.who am I to joke with you except the person that wants to face your wrath. I dare not dishonour you.its even impossible to dishonour God.you cannot be defiled ,corrupted or stand corruption.my father.anybody who knows how mighty God is should bow and worship him. the beginning and end of everything.the source of everything that cannot run dry.if you value God then worship him. the almighty God that cannot be judged.impossible to see him with your naked eyes or judge him by your feeble mind. the absolutely independent God.rock of ages.no one can fathom you.the one who shuts and opens.the world bows to you in worship mighty God.accept my worship.the stars and moon worship you. the heavenlies speak of your splendor. the day and night know you.in your might you made the sun and no one can stare at it directly with his eyes. God determines when it comes and leaves. the God that changes lives.his judgement is ever fair and he's worth more than all the diamonds of this world and he's sweeter than honey.no one can ever know his mistakes.its impossible.therefore let my words and my inner thoughts be acceptable to you.

I rever you. the king that destroyed Pharoah and let him sink into the red sea. the powerful force that controls the universe in his splendor.the God more uncountable than the sands of the earth.you reduced Nebuchadnezzar to an animal.i rever you.the controller of the universe,I worship and praise you. the king spoke and fire came out.the 4th person in the lion's den I rever you the controller of the universe in splendor. the king more uncountable than the sands by the sea bank.i rever you
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kambili999(f): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:

The Last one is titled mimo-holy

God is perfect and holy
The heavens praise him and call him holy
The 7 stars call you holy
God is holy
The angels keep singing holy are you
The prophets keep singing holy are you lord
They keep singing continuously at the top of their voices calling you holy
WHO is qualified or can ascend the throne of God? A person who is equally holy and has a clean heart
The Lord is holy.holy holy holy, perfectly holy
The whole world bow to your creator. the king that owns your breath, the king that has the key to the world,the God that determines your lifespan, the God that made the rain and made you comfortable when it rains.he determines when the rain stops and when the sun shines in its season. the God that determines when you should retire but nobody dares retires him. the God who no one birthed but created every living thing in the world. the owner of every life.the perfect God, the just God, the silent judge.unqueationable God.who am I to joke with you except the person that wants to face your wrath. I dare not dishonour you.its even impossible to dishonour God.you cannot be defiled ,corrupted or stand corruption.my father.anybody who knows how mighty God is should bow and worship him. the beginning and end of everything.the source of everything that cannot run dry.if you value God then worship him. the almighty God that cannot be judged.impossible to see him with your naked eyes or judge him by your feeble mind. the absolutely independent God.rock of ages.no one can fathom you.the one who shuts and opens.the world bows to you in worship mighty God.accept my worship.the stars and moon worship you. the heavenlies speak of your splendor. the day and night know you.in your might you made the sun and no one can stare at it directly with his eyes. God determines when it comes and leaves. the God that changes lives.his judgement is ever fair and he's worth more than all the diamonds of this world and he's sweeter than honey.no one can ever know his mistakes.its impossible.therefore let my words and my inner thoughts be acceptable to you.

I rever you. the king that destroyed Pharoah and let him sink into the red sea. the powerful force that controls the universe in his splendor.the God more uncountable than the sands of the earth.you reduced Nebuchadnezzar to an animal.i rever you.the controller of the universe,I worship and praise you. the king spoke and fire came out.the 4th person in the lion's den I rever you the controller of the universe in splendor. the king more uncountable than the sands by the sea bank.i rever you

The meanings are very deep

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:

yeah.she sings from her heart and with deep description of words

I remember another song she sang titled war

Lord stand up for me,stand up and fight my battles,stand up my all powerful God and help me.stand up for me the God of light.i don't even know how to worship you I only wish the whole world will worship you then they'll see how sweet life will be

The one that goes to the battle before the enemy arrives

The beginning and the end of all battles.the one who kills and makes alive.the owner of the world.the mountains worship you.the great shepherd.the shelter that covers your children.the deliverer that conquered my battle,the God that reduces witches and wizards to nothing.

The God has owns the key to heaven and earth.his words is final.he knows the secrets the angels don't know.he knows the secret of the ground Below the earth.the King of the world.the creator of the entire human race he's beyond explanation.the great God,I lift you up
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you

Yes and amen

Whoever doesn't see you has not seen anything
The God that has no stain or sin
Whoever doesn't have you has nothing.hes empty

I know a king the whole world worships.my father is a father.my God has no filth.anyone that doesn't have you is very vulnerable

Anyone that doesn't have you can be destroyed at anytime

The God that understands how fishes survive in the water,the God that put excess salt in the ocean, the God that can see in the darkest of nights. the boss of light.

He puts a human being in another human being and made a human being come out of another human being.anyone that doesn't have you is empty.a blind man is better than he who doesn't have God.i agree. the foundation that cannot be fully understood
The sea,sun, moon, harmattan and animals in the bush are put in their place.he made me like him yet he made me have my peculiar look different from any other person.i didn't come out of the earth like a plant,he made me himself.im the last product of him and he made me dominate all his creation.he didn't only make me, after he made me he blessed me and that is also a command from God.he made me and put me in my mother's womb.i have his life.if you cannot see me you cannot see God's handiwork that made me like him.

I'm a sign that God exists.his word is why you're still alive.amen to life,amen to existence,amen to success,amen to rise,amen to be great,say amen,it's his word.amen to escape the enemy,amen to end well.yes and amen!
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:

Title- You are worthy

The foundation of care. the one that cares for me like nobody else will. the one that chases my enemy away
You're the only one I can worship
The owner of wealth,I worship you.father of fathers
The protector of my life. the controller of heaven and earth with your words
The wealthiest being
The glorious king
King above all kings. the eternal God
Father son and holy spirit.
I worship you with my being and Soul.father accept my sacrifice of worship
The God that all will eventually worship.
The only unquestionable God
Nobody knows when you were crowned not even the angels
The entire members in heaven worship you so why won't I worship you
The one who owns the key to life and death you're the only one that deserves to be worshipped.the one that died that I may live.i cannot worship any other thing outside you

The entire human kings remove their crowns in reverence of worship you
.I worship you
I praise you
I join the angels to say thank you
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kambili999(f): 11:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
dangotesmummy:

Title- You are worthy

The foundation of care. the one that cares for me like nobody else will. the one that chases my enemy away
You're the only one I can worship
The owner of wealth,I worship you.father of fathers
The protector of my life. the controller of heaven and earth with your words
The wealthiest being
The glorious king
King above all kings. the eternal God
Father son and holy spirit.
I worship you with my being and Soul.father accept my sacrifice of worship
The God that all will eventually worship.
The only unquestionable God
Nobody knows when you were crowned not even the angels
The entire members in heaven worship you so why won't I worship you
The one who owns the key to life and death you're the only one that deserves to be worshipped.the one that died that I may live.i cannot worship any other thing outside you

The entire human kings remove their crowns in reverence of worship you
.I worship you
I praise you
I join the angels to say thank you

you are sooooo niceee. Thanks so much.

Sorry for the stress
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
you are sooooo niceee. Thanks so much.

Sorry for the stress
nahh it's nothing. never mind.should I continue?
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kambili999(f): 12:15am On Oct 28, 2020
dangotesmummy:
nahh it's nothing. never mind.should I continue?
of course
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 12:36am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course

Logan ti ode- as soon as he intervened

I know what I have seen, experienced and heard.when he intervened in my life,my life had order.

They might have called you a barren woman or a poor man but as soon as he intervened, there's always order.there might be some painful words men have said to you but as soon as Jesus came there is order

There's no name the world cannot call you whether you're barren or broke but when he comes there's order.he came to change your name.the woman that has been called barren or killed with words I'm here to tell you your creator is here to give your life order

The powerful God of Shiloh intervened in my life and after God finished with me,the enemy was lost for words
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 12:42am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course

Olorun yiomaje-he will forever remain God

He'll forever be God yesterday, today and forever.

The powerful God.its impossible to defeat him.the unchangeable God that has my life in his palm.

God before I was born and after I leave the earth he'll be God. Nobody can claim he crowned God.jehovah I worship you.the one that appeared to the prophets in various ways

There's no argument about it in the 4corners of the earth. the secret of heaven and earth,life and death is in your hands
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course
Mosope- I'm grateful

I thank God I'm relaxed.i thank you I'm at rest and comfortable.im grateful.he comforted me so I worship him

I am comfortable and calm thank you Lord.my Soul is at peace.he lifted my burden when there was no one to help me so I'm grateful and o worship my creator for comforting me

I'm grateful he gave me peace.men smiled at me in my face but planned to hurt me behind me but I thank God he didn't allow them succeed

Thank God I'm not looking for what is not lost or run after men that cannot help me

Anybody that pursues me for wickedness will run after death.he will keep running till he dies

The crowned king of peace.the lifter of my burden he's mighty,his largeness is unexplainable
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:00am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course

Mo mope miwa-i came to thank God

I'm here to thank and worship God.

Some People born the same time I was born are no longer alive.there are a lot of accidents and disaster that God didn't allow to consume me

The enemy has sent sickness and destruction to people's homes but if God was not on my side what will I say so I came to thank God

I sleep and wake father thank you
I eat, drink and move around thank you Jesus my father

Thank you jesus.he repaired my home,he lifted me above the reach of my enemies.i deserve to dance for Jesus.why am I here? I'm here to bring praises to jesus.i can't forget his goodness.theyre endless but thank you kind God,thank you generous God.

God we worship you,I lift you up from the bottom of my heart because your mercies endureth forever.he did the impossible

Care giver, the merciful God and good father

The gracious God,care giver,I worship you with my life

My moulder,my creator that Never forgets me,the creator that Never forgets me

I'm here to show my gratitude so I won't look like an ingrate

You alone is worthy of my praise
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course
Hallelujah

Hallelujah is all I'll keep singing.halleluyah is what I'll be singing with the angels.human beings didn't ask to be created but you created them differently

The angels keep singing holy are you in complete worship all the days of their lives.they never keep quiet so I'll keep singing hallelujah to my God.haleluyah conquers the world

The angels are never hungry and tired so you should sing hallelujah continue singing it because that's all you'll do when you get to heaven.its a song of victory

Hallelujah to the great King, hallelujah to the king of glory, hallelujah to the one who's coming back for the saints.haleluyah is my song continually in the morning, afternoon and night.haleluyah
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:15am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course

Mori iyanu-i have seen miracles

I have seen miracles.ive seen some people in abject poverty that became wealthy.

I've also seen where a doctor told a patient he'll die and the patient ended up attending the doctor's burial

Jesus healed, Jesus raised Lazarus, turned water to wine ,he fixed his disciple's ear so you can't tell me miracles don't exist

The height of it was dying for me to save me from pain.

No sacrifice is relevant.he has died for your sins and by that he has destroyed death.death where
is your power,grave where is your Sting? He ressurected on the third day.thats the story of the miracle of love I have seen from my father.he died because he doesn't want you to perish.he loves you that much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Government After Linda Ikeji Over Tax Evasion / Shocking Picture Of Rihanna`s Little Look-alike Revealed! / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.