Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures (41216 Views)

Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Children's Day With Beautiful Family Portrait / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her Husband, Soji Alabi's Birthday With Surprise Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:
of course
Agbelebu-cross

We came to the world differently so we have different challenges. Before you succeed you Will experience pain and tears.

When a child is born he comes out with a placenta,that means he came with challenges.it shows as long as he is on earth he has to carry his cross.its an inevitable human experience

The world is a world of problems therefore a talkative wiill most likely be consumed by his problems because he won't know when he will tell his problems to his enemy.job had his problems too but instead of complaining to his wife he cried to God and he conquered his problems.

When others succeed,it is not the time to envy him because you don't know what God has for you.remember his life is not life is not your life.we are in a world filled with crisis so carry your cross.inability to pray, disobedience to God are things the enemy will use against you.israelites lost their promise land because if disobedience and carelessness to God's Instructions

God didn't create challenges to consume you but to make you wiser.God showed Moses his promised land but he didn't reach there because of disobedience of anger.therefore as long as you are human you must experience tears before joy.

Untimely death is common because of man's disobedience to God and so a man that has no experience cannot understand God.

Only you know the cross you're carrying so all you can do is keep begging God to make your burden light.if you lack self control you cannot carry your burden.even Jesus carried his burden successfully.stop doubting God if you don't want to pray in vain.

Carry your cross with love and faith,you're almost close to victory.if he gives you success without a fight you won't knot how to appreciate God.dont expect men to help you.they have their own issues,keep looking into God and don't look back.you will encounter distractions and temptations don't give up you're close to victory

Don't blame anybody for not helping your there's nobody without his cross and so as long as you're looking for success you must carry your cross

In the mighty name of Jesus you will inherit Victory and your own success story
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:43am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:

Awww. Thanks so much sir.
I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
Funmilayo-God give me joy

God is the only giver of joy.no man can give you joy and if you make man your source of joy he will tell you to leave him alone

God is the only one that can give joy.no man can give you eternal joy.God give me joy so I'll end up happy.none of God's word fails to materialize

If you are in challenges hold on.theres no point worrying.it will do nothing for you.no human can afford to give you sustainable joy .

Trust In jesus.dont be fooled by the world,they have nothing to offer you.if a man gives you his cap,he will collect your head in return.

Lord give me joy and don't let me labour in vain.lord don't let me serve you and turn out as a rejected stone.lord give me joy

While at it be a giver.what you will receive from God will surpass what man can give you
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 1:53am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
fimi Dara ire-God made my life an example of his goodness

Join me In Celebrating Jesus
In This perilious world he was my shield.theres no friend like jesus.he protected me from the evil wind that wanted to consume me.he kept me from my childhood against all wicked attacks.my family thought I couldn't achieve anything but be turned me around..

Join me in celebrating Jesus because there's no friend like jesus.jesus love is irreplaceable.join me in celebrating Jesus there is no friend like him

The wind of the world tried my faith,my family and friends left me but my God of mercy and love delivered me and defended me.the God that delivered the Israelites delivered me

He picked me up and cleaned me up.Gid delivered me,he stretched out his hands of love to me he turned Esther to a queen.how can I ever forget God.what my family didn't ever think I'll become he made me become,God delivered me

He stretched out his hands of love when I was in a pit and gave me victory.i didn't dine with the enemies or eat their food so I cannot die their death. it was the will of my enemies for me to die fighting .they wanted my parents to weep over me but God kept protecting me.my family members deserted me and didn't think I could amount to much but my creator who never sleeps,my attorney defended me when I had no one.the world tried and tested me In Such ways I can't explain but God delivered me and turned me around and gave me glory.my family gave up on me and thought nothing good can come out of me but he turned my life around
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 2:28am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you
Omo ranti- my child remember

My child remember the son of who you are and remember what I have taught you.my child please dont forget God.a parent can give you education and inheritance but if you don't have God it's all baseless

There are seasons in a man's life.tgis is your season to acquire knowledge

My child please don't be disobedient.remember the name you call yourself is what the world will call you.this is your time,use it wisely.you won't have this season forever.

The youths of this generation have lost the value of patience.they are desperate to become billionaires overnight live in flashy houses and cars.theyre involving themselves in things that will destroy them quickly.they Don't know death is lurking around them

Don't make your parents weep.illiteracy and disobedience to parents are things that will destroy you speedily.remember your creator in the days of your youth

Don't let the Devil use you or allow his children deceive you.

Your future is bright and beautiful.Gods plan for you is worth more than expensive gold
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 2:34am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:

I'm sincerely grateful.
God bless you

Tipa tiku o

By fire by force, whether I like it or not Lord make sure I succeed. lord you forced the Israelites to succeed despite their sturborness.lord ignore my stupidity and ensure I succeed.

You forced the prodigal son to come back to his senses.lord drag me to my promise land.if you consider our behaviour no one will succeed but overlook my stupidity and force me to succeed.

Lord don't look at my family,my face or my foolishness just push me to my glory.take me to where I'll succeed.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by dangotesmummy: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2020
kambili999:

The meanings are very deep
I reject poverty and rubbish

Poverty don't branch near my house

I reject suffering.i jump am pass.suffering is not soup. the God that created me didn't create me for suffering.poverty and suffering I reject you.,tears and sorrow I jump am pass.i reject sickness and madness.

The days are EVIL.lord don't let me be mad or wear sweater when it's hot

Christians pray.we are living in a wicked world.trust nobody.keep praying the person you least expect might be your enemy, keep praying.

Lord Let nobody mourn with me,I reject it.let me not be a casualty to sickness or madness.pray so you don't live in regret.pray,pray, Keep praying and doing good.dont let the challenges of the world turn you to a mad person,keep praying,pray,pray,pray.
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by kambili999(f): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2020
dangotesmummy:
I reject poverty and rubbish

Poverty don't branch near my house

I reject suffering.i jump am pass.suffering is not soup. the God that created me didn't create me for suffering.poverty and suffering I reject you.,tears and sorrow I jump am pass.i reject sickness and madness.

The days are EVIL.lord don't let me be mad or wear sweater when it's hot

Christians pray.we are living in a wicked world.trust nobody.keep praying the person you least expect might be your enemy, keep praying.

Lord Let nobody mourn with me,I reject it.let me not be a casualty to sickness or madness.pray so you don't live in regret.pray,pray, Keep praying and doing good.dont let the challenges of the world turn you to a mad person,keep praying,pray,pray,pray.
good morning.

Awwww

You are so niceeee

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Drywalljacksonv: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Whether you are running a small business or a large business, it is important that your building lives up to your expectations. Hiring commercial drywall contractors can not only ensure that your project is done correctly but done promptly. Here at Drywall Jacksonville we specialize in commercial drywall installation and repair that your business can count on for long-lasting results and quality customer service. As a locally based, Jacksonville, FL commercial drywall contractor, we aim to help the local community accomplish more with their businesses. Check out more reasons below why you should hire us as a local drywall contractor for your next project.
https://drywalljacksonvillefl.com/commercial
Drywall Jacksonville FL,
Commercial Drywall Jacksonville,
Commercial Drywall Florida,
Drywall Jacksonville Florida,

Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday

You're a pussy niggar

Not a damn niggar
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Suzzytee05:
Happy birthday to her.

So you like sports. Caught you viewing the Super Eagles thread grin grin

What's your opinion on Rohr's comments belittling our chances against big opponents?
Re: Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Stunning Pictures by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Suzzytee05:
Happy birthday to her.
Suzzy, you haven't answered my question o. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Princess Vitarah Wears Braless Open Chest Outfit / #EndPoliceBrutality: Phyno, Flavour, Others Protest In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.