Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate (73643 Views)

RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Nigerians all acting smart because this one is too obvious....

They fool you all, most times except you don't notice because the finishing touches looks neat and good

They pee on Nigerians all the time and tell the its raining grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by richie240: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Exactly. But has ur eyes cleared d way our politicians have looted this country?
.... My eye don clear tey tey ! Since I stopped relying on government to better my life undecided
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
FlipModeSquade:
Wetin dey wrong with him bare hands?
Na fingerprints him dey find? shocked

To avoid implications

Because you don't know who left it there and also the person might have left a print
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
And idiots on NAIRALAND think the public enquiry will yield results . I laugh in Chinese .
Politicians in Nigeria have their way because most Nigerians think with emotions they don't use their head to think.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by tesppidd: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
deboysben:
Fashola is insulting our intelligency.

You are very intelligent indeed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by yungmill(m): 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keshinr0:
In a sane society, that how to handle exhibit during investigation
in a sane world if your are an affiliate to the person or people under investigation you dont go to inspect crime scene and you never touch or move anything except you are a federal backed detective!

In a sane world indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Yomit71(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
you have been noticed
get your facts right
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by omooba969(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
your own n.a. handkerchief, mine n.a. the camera wey only am see since days after the shooting. ..they see us as fools in this country

Of course, majority of Nigerians are f00lz and they know it. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by kambili999(f): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yomit71:

get your facts right
work on your attitude
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by howfarseun(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
praiseneo:
Like For Davido Share for Detective Fash grin
e no go better for everybody that shares it
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by bencr7: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
Since d truth dey come out small all d paid zombie no dey show face again
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Yomit71(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
work on your attitude
Remove the beak in your eyes first
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by kambili999(f): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yomit71:

Remove the beak in your eyes first
says the person who quoted me for airing my opinion
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by privaldo: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Hypocrite!
What's evil in finding the camera and handling it to Sanwolu? Or is it the handkerchief he used?
Have you ever condemn Peter obi whose tenure was characterized with extra judicial killings you this Hypocrite. You'll rather say your hypocritical prayers on such thread

Clown, how can you find a camera in a crime scene that has been thoroughly cleaned by LAWMA and the youths? This is 2020 and not 2002, Nigerians can't be easily fooled again.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Upti123:

To avoid implications

Because you don't know who left it there and also the person might have left a print
grin

Like Davido said,too much FBI Series dey worry am..

This is Naija,a SHITHOLE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY with ZERO CRIME DATABASE..

If there are prints,what EXACTLY are they going to do about it? shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Yomit71(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
says the person who quoted me for airing my opinion
zagadat
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Abdullahi2018: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
You see the kind of people that handles our national treasury. They will steal and re-steal. After stealing they will use handkerchief to cover their mischief.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by simols(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
I was shocked beyond my marrows at the action of that man. Just imagine what a SAN of this country could lower himself to?

Forming Sherlock Holmes na

Detective of the federation.
He was so quick to finding the camera, yet her hasn't found solution to our power issue.

*nonsense and ingredients* angry
He is no more the minister of power
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by mukthar2000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
very painful that fashola with his good personalities can involved himself in this kind of comedy season film of those lair's call government .

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by oluwaahmed: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
I was shocked beyond my marrows at the action of that man. Just imagine what a SAN of this country could lower himself to?

Forming Sherlock Holmes na

Detective of the federation.
He was so quick to finding the camera, yet her hasn't found solution to our power issue.

*nonsense and ingredients* angry

You expect a lawyer to find a solution to our power issues? Nigerians, I weak for una...
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by privaldo: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keshinr0:
In a sane society, that how to handle exhibit during investigation

In a sane society, why would someone who is not affiliated with security agencies be at a crime scene? And not just anybody a political gimmick of the ruling party. This is an insult to intelligence of sane Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by soundOsonic: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2020
Last year on Facebook we use to ask who has the video, now fashola don get the video he dey form.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by obyrich(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fashola should have been appointed the Attorney general of the federation. This detective skill will serve as an added advantage

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by bencr7: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Hypocrite!
What's evil in finding the camera and handling it to Sanwolu? Or is it the handkerchief he used?
Have you ever condemn Peter obi whose tenure was characterized with extra judicial killings you this Hypocrite. You'll rather say your hypocritical prayers on such thread
wetin consign peter obi with d topic, when dey tell una get sense but no where nw see d result

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by praiseneo(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
howfarseun:
e no go better for everybody that shares it
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Jostoman: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Supermugu:
angry... Frog Voice you don come again ba ?

Next time , looters go loot una private jet ! Na that time your eyes go clear !!!!

Meanwhile angry
chaii this your name fit you die. Supermugu.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Tedpgrass: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
LordSk:
What we need in this country is The Purge

The electorate inclusive..

Not only just the leaders

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Godi25(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin
Aug28th:
Oga digestive, Sorry, I mean detective grin
Guy u harsh ooooo grin
Aug28th:
Oga digestive, Sorry, I mean detective grin
Guy u harsh ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo) / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.