Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate (73641 Views)

RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Vicdgreat556(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
I was shocked beyond my marrows at the action of that man. Just imagine what a SAN of this country could lower himself to?

Forming Sherlock Holmes na

Detective of the federation.
He was so quick to finding the camera, yet her hasn't found solution to our power issue.

*nonsense and ingredients* angry

Wisdom will not kill you..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Jdbrasco2: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
I thought they said he is SAN? And this is from a govt. that called for dialogue. Huuum

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by openmine(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Upti123:
Oooh so e suppose use him bear hand

Grow up boy
First,fash is not a police officer or a detective!

Secondly,any equipment in a crime scene should be touched by a detective wearing gloves to avoid his/her fingerprints from tampering with evidence!
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by euniselfyahoo: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mr. Detector, when you finish detectating your own crime please, meet us at the orders side.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by opribo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
I've always suspected that fake Fashola to be untrustworthy, he comes across as a man who will betray a trust for personal gains.

Let's forget about him, I don't know how so difficult it is for us to sow goodness or how many years we will live that we cannot maintain a good name here on earth, and reap goodness in the hereafter.
He really let everybody down.

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by blowjohn(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is the most nonsensical act I have ever seen.
The most pretentious too.
Just imagine this Fashola.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by harmony75: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
whouep:
Who do us this thing for tgis country,e no go better for the person.how manage do we get to this stage,see drama everywhere from apc govt.
no be small drama APC started with snakes helping them to swallow millions, then monkey running away with millions Nigerians we no talk?! so why Fashola no go be detective for the massacre @Lekki tollgate?! this is their end enough is enough.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Bellotelli: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
As if Nigeria get biometrics data of everybody
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by K4daniel: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na who even give them this chicken brain idea
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by IMASTEX: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
This is the exact model of this camera it does not work without an additional lens connected to it and it comes with the cover you see on the pictures. How can it work with a cover and without the lens? Please help ask these old fools. Nigeria is truly a joke!
To think that Fashola would disgrace himself because of politics.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
openmine:

First,fash is not a police officer or a detective!

Secondly,any equipment in a crime scene should be touched by a detective wearing gloves to avoid his/her fingerprints from tampering with evidence!

And in the absence of a detective and presence of a Governor and live media, I don't think it's out of place as it will be finally handed over for inspection.

Anybody could have seen it and handed it over to the securities
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by reiddecuti: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
This is the exact model of this camera it does not work without an additional lens connected to it and it comes with the cover you see on the pictures. How can it work with a cover and without the lens? Please help ask these old fools. Nigeria is truly a joke!
Please Nigeria is not a joke but those fools who want to it a joke.

Come to think of it, what was he and his pay masters thinking when they wrote the script. We don't have professionals who knows in and out of cameras that will make him go plant one and claimed that he discovered a hidden camera.

I guess we have let them to long a time to ride on our intelligence that will warrant them coming to play any script they like to our detriment.

All hail the new detective in town - Detective Fashiooo
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
privaldo:

In a sane society, why would someone who is not affiliated with security agencies be at a crime scene? And not just anybody a political gimmick of the ruling party. This is an insult to intelligence of sane Nigerians.

He's the minister of works why won't he be there. The minister of interior was even there so what are you saying.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Supermugu:
.... My eye don clear tey tey ! Since I stopped relying on government to better my life undecided
Na so
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by privaldo: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Keshinr0:

He's the minister of works why won't he be there. The minister of interior was even there so what are you saying.

That's why the country is not sane. Under normal circumstances, the police (mostly crime scene detectives) would have sealed the place off, even their colleagues would need a warrant to go their. Again why would he tamper with evidence instead of calling the attention of law enforcement officers to it, if the country was sane. We could go on and on but bear this in mind, Babatunde Fashola was not suppose to be at a crime scene nor was he supposed to have tampered with evidence.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by openmine(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
Upti123:

And in the absence of a detective and presence of a Governor and live media, I don't think it's out of place as it will be finally handed over for inspection.

Anybody could have seen it and handed it over to the securities
You still don't get it!
If he discovers evidence that can help in the investigation, all he simply needs to do is to call on the state commissioner of police to take such with a hand glove not a handkerchief!
The handkerchief is not a proper apparatus to hold an evidence because his fingerprints are already there!
Have you ever seen a proper police using a handkerchief to take an evidence?
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Upti123:

Well then I guess you are oblivious of how Lagos State has advanced in technology
Audio advance..
They can't even maintain a proper CCTV.. grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
openmine:

You still don't get it!
If he discovers evidence that can help in the investigation, all he simply needs to do is to call on the state commissioner of police to take such with a hand glove not a handkerchief!
The handkerchief is not a proper apparatus to hold an evidence because his fingerprints are already there!
Have you ever seen a proper police using a handkerchief to take an evidence?

I disagree with you. With the handkerchief,his fingerprints are not there.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Gandollaar(f): 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Professorcplus:
. Prof na wetin Baba see e pick for ground nah grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by magzey: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
e vex you ? so we should fry beans undecided undecided

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by magzey: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bellotelli:
As if Nigeria get biometrics data of everybody
if e no get what of CORONA? grin grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Emoney08: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
really
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by inspectorg(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
nero2face:
Lol...abeg inspector FASH deserves an award for his braveness... grin grin
Omo no be small tingoooo!!!!
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by inspectorg(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
kilonshele101:
fashola don buy market grin

but one criminal politician too dey davido's family. na that one dey vex me pass

Mennnnh So realistic and semantic of the anomaly.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Tomilola360: 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Camera wey fit no get content
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by openmine(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Upti123:

I disagree with you. With the handkerchief,his fingerprints are not there.
Is that not the same handkerchief he used to clean his face and if possible cleaned his hands?
Once that handkerchief is used to hold an equipment, his hand prints will instantly combine with it!
If you are in doubt, make a simple research instead of trying to defend what is wrong!
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by 2016v2017: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
I was shocked beyond my marrows at the action of that man. Just imagine what a SAN of this country could lower himself to?

Forming Sherlock Holmes na

Detective of the federation.
He was so quick to finding the camera, yet her hasn't found solution to our power issue.

*nonsense and ingredients* angry
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Babastrong(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
This kind protest na rubish and act of cowardness. IT IS ONLY GOING TO WORK WHEN WE( THE YOUTH) CAN KILL THEM(OLD FOOLS) ALL. WATCH SPARTACUS!! feel disappointed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / APC Leaders Visit Jonathan In his Otuoke Residence (Pictures) / Prince Mohammed Audu's For Kogi Governorship (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.