Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate (73454 Views)

RCCG Apologises To Fashola, Ministry Over Petition On Ife-Ifewara Road / SERAP Responds To Fashola's 'no Corrupt' Electricity Contractor / Reno Omokri Reacts To Fashola's 'Electricity Problems Can’t Be Solved By Magic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by DonroxyII: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
kambili999:
I was shocked beyond my marrows at the action of that man. Just imagine what a SAN of this country could lower himself to?

Forming Sherlock Holmes na

Detective of the federation.
He was so quick to finding the camera, yet her hasn't found solution to our power issue.

*nonsense and ingredients* angry
e tey I laugh like this aswear! grin
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by Lamasta(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
I tire for my political leaders dem
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by drjoshua91: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2020
I am not surprised... that's what you get when you bring down yourself to associate with the likes of Lai M.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by EagleNest(m): 5:33am On Oct 28, 2020
Shocked how ex Gov. Fashola(SAN) tried to pull the wool over our eyes.
Re: Davido Reacts To Fashola Finding Hidden Camera At The Lekki Toll Gate by icedbreez(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2020
Karlifate:

He's no longer the Minister of Power.
It's Engr Saleh K. Mamman.

My point is any patriot with naija at heart would have told Mr President thanks but no, I won't be able to deliver 100% handling 3 major Ministries, split it.

But not sherlock holmes fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Campaigns In Daura, Katsina. See How He Was Welcomed / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Sheriff Walking Out As PDP Sacks Him, Replaces Him Wit Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.