Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp (48788 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis For Sleeping With Their Househelp(graphics Photos) / Husband & Wife Brutalize Their Househelp In Anambra, Insist She Deserves More / CCTV Catches Housemaid Having Sex And Maltreating Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbo and wickedness.
any way the problem of Nigeria started from igbo.
u can ask me how u tey no
Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by tete7000(m): 12:37am On Oct 28, 2020
Eight year old as househelp. Who are the people producing children they cannot cater for?
Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Andywinnie(f): 2:55am On Oct 28, 2020
Neddstark:
Eastern women and house help maltreatment are like Endsars and Looting last week. They go together. grin grin grin grin

Abeg na joke before una chop me raw

Uncle, it is no joke. I agree with you on this. I am from the East

1 Like

Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Neddstark: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Andywinnie:

Uncle, it is no joke. I agree with you on this. I am from the East

I know. I just didn't want them to call me a tribalist. Naturally, most married African women treat housemaids badly. But I don't know why it is most rampant in the East.

1 Like

Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by GARRIYELLOW: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2020
And the first thing you see on her profile is "lover of God"
Na wa.

Are you an artisan/service provider?
Advertise your services for FREE.
Locate and contact service providers around you easily (No sign up required)

Kindly turn on your device location services to see the distance between you and a vendor.
See link below
Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 28, 2020
Parents o, please give birth to the number of children you can adequately cater for to avoid things like this embarassed. One thing I will forever thank my parents for, is choosing to give birth to just two kids despite talks here and there. My kiddo and I have never known anything abuse despite what life has thrown. Our mum especially has done the best for us according to her ability and that for me, is PRICELESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Dreyton36: 9:09am On Oct 28, 2020
Oh it's even abakiliki people, na normal level for that side naw
Re: Corper & Her Husband Arrested For Chaining & Maltreating Their Househelp by Andywinnie(f): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Neddstark:

I know. I just didn't want them to call me a tribalist. Naturally, most married African women treat housemaids badly. But I don't know why it is most rampant in the East.

Shrugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) / Man Rapes 18-Year-Old Daughter In Ilorin, Blames Devil (Photo) / Man Kills Union Bank Staff In Rivers State Over Dented Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.