Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS (23607 Views)

Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Donpaper: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
luxy44:
LASG is giving these guys lots of attention. They should stop responding to endsars issue for now abeg. Lekki is just a place in Nigeria abeg. People died in other places too.
nice points. Thank God you mentioned LASG, inform your state govt to do likewise so as to give people like you,“ Lots of attention too”

As a reminder, these two guys are the daredevils-comrades who started the movement in Ikeja, sleeping outside for good three days & night, and risked their lives. If you crave such attention, go and do likewise in your state.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by jrusky(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
ivolt:
Don't take the OP serious. The document is to protect witnesses and POIs called to the panel before the verdicts. Oh, and Nigerians only fear mythical and traditional oaths, so these paper doesn't restrict anybody.

Hell No this is a public issue not political matter swearing oath is unecessary Nigeria is not running occultic system.of govt ok.

This same swearing oath turned our politician to demons by swearing oaths in diferrent platforms and on kinds of demonic altars that turned their heart to the back of their heads.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
ARE BANKS WORKING IN YOUR AREA ?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyechez:

Yeah it is standard procedure but anyone who think a good judgement will come out of this is a fool forever. If they're serious such things needs a transparent investigator then arrest straight to face charges in court. They're not broadcasting it to the public to show that it is not a transparent cause.. Politicians will buy their way on this and the matter will be forgotten.

The thing is, it really doesn't matter what they do or what they come up with, you still won't be satisfied, you are still going to peddle your conspiracy theories and come up with your own script and self induced misinformation.

Nigerian youths are seriously flawed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately, our youths are not exposed or educated enough , they reason and react based on lack of knowledge, conspiracy theories, fake news, rumors, gists and gossips.

We saw how they destroyed a whole state with fake news, rumors and conspiracy theories.

Our youths are powder kegs and disaster waiting to happen.

Sad.

Abeg what happened to the committee set up by buhari to investigate efcc chairman Magu for corruption involvement of billions of naira?
Can't you see the government is trying to play mind games with the public by setting up a panel of enquiry to deceive the youth.
People has the right to question the need for the oath because of how things work in Nigeria despite standard practice.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyechez:

Abeg what happened to the committee set up by buhari to investigate efcc chairman Magu for corruption involvement of billions of naira?
Can't you see the government is trying to play mind games with the public by setting up a panel of enquiry to deceive the youth.
People has the right to question the need for the oath because of how things work in Nigeria despite standard practice.

Stay on topic, this is LASG judiciary panel.

Just listen to yourself, you want justice and they set in motion a process to make sure that you get that justice, but you've already arrived at your own judgement and conclusion that they are playing mind games and trying to decieve you.

It just doesn't matter what they do, you people care less, you are still going to rubbish and tanish their efforts and conclusions.

There's got to be more to you and manner of societal engagement than negativity and conspiracy theories.

You people are part of the problem, not the solution.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Tedpgrass: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Unfortunately, our youths are not exposed or educated enough , they reason and react based on lack of knowledge, conspiracy theories, fake news, rumors, gists and gossips.

We saw how they destroyed a whole state with fake news, rumors and conspiracy theories.

Our youths are powder kegs and disaster waiting to happen.

Sad.

I agree with your theories above... ..

That's why I've slightly become quite militant against inflammatory non-validated posts, aimed at inciting or justifying violence on the forum..

The mods aren't doing much in a timely manner. I suspect they are keen to encourage free speech..

But it should be free access to validated speech rather than becoming a marketplace of fake news..

Suspect they are yet to get a taste of the "Arise news fall to grass" moment.

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by festacman(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Donpaper:
if it were you, will you call Falz on the phone asking should I sign the papers or not? You went to school o

If a legal document is put before a person, that person reserves the right to consult as widely as as he wants before signing. Once he signs, the document comes into effect.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

The thing is, it really doesn't matter what they do or what they come up with, you still won't be satisfied, you are still going to peddle your conspiracy theories and come up with your own script and self induced misinformation.

Nigerian youths are seriously flawed.
Abeg what happened to the committee of enquiry set up by buhari to investigate the looted billions of naira by EFCC chairman MAGU?
was EFCC chairman prosecuted after the committee of enquiry made recommendations?
What are those recommendations particularly to the evidence in circulation?
What were the findings from the committee of enquiry?
EFCC chairman is working free after stealing billions of naira so the lekki shooting will be closed soon.
I have followed so many enquiries in Africa countries over the years there's no transparency in it and no persecution after wards.
Nigeria leaders doesn't know how to play the game well, in Ghana it was a case of political clash which led to lost of innocent lives , they were very transparent from the beginning to the end, they broadcast it live on national TV, invited some members of the public to witness the enquiry but at the end it was a closed case.
So chill, if you think I am a conspiracy theorists, you have many things to learn about politics..
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
jrusky:

Hell No this is a public issue not political matter swearing oath is unecessary Nigeria is not running occultic system.of govt ok.

This same swearing oath turned our politician to demons by swearing oaths in diferrent platforms and on kinds of demonic altars that turned their heart to the back of their heads.

It's not a secret proceeding, it's being televised live, tune in if you have TV.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by jacobeteng(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Do you know the number of people that died in other part of Nigeria , why are people talking about only lekki, is other part of the country not included in Nigeria history any longer, do you know the number of people that lost their life or what happened in Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Abia, Yala, Adamawa, Edo and the rest of the state. Is time for another national youth conference in Abuja that will comprise of at least 10 Youth from each State of the federation, this is time to get it right.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nasir123(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
luxy44:
LASG is giving these guys lots of attention. They should stop responding to endsars issue for now abeg. Lekki is just a place in Nigeria abeg. People died in other places too.

"My people perish for lack of knowledge".
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyechez:

Abeg what happened to the committee of enquiry set up by buhari to investigate the looted billions of naira by EFCC chairman MAGU?
was EFCC chairman prosecuted after the committee of enquiry made recommendations?
What are those recommendations particularly to the evidence in circulation?
What were the findings from the committee of enquiry?
EFCC chairman is working free after stealing billions of naira so the lekki shooting will be closed soon.
I have followed so many enquiries in Africa countries over the years there's no transparency in it and no persecution after wards.
Nigeria leaders doesn't know how to play the game well, in Ghana it was a case of political clash which led to lost of innocent lives , they were very transparent from the beginning to the end, they broadcast it live on national TV, invited some members of the public to witness the enquiry but at the end it was a closed case.
So chill, if you think I am a conspiracy theorists, you have many things to learn about politics..

We are talking about A and this one is shouting B.

Obviously you have issues with EFCC, go and settle your issues with EFCC, this process is on LIVE TV so turn on your TV, watch the proceedings and wait for their judgement before bombarding us with your unhelpful negativities, rumors, gossips and conspiracy theories.

You people create more trouble and friction than being helful.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just listen to yourself, you want justice and they set in motion a process to make sure that you get that justice, but you've already arrived at your own judgement and conclusion that they are playing mind games and trying to decieve you.

It just doesn't matter what they do, you people care less, you are still going to rubbish and tanish their efforts and conclusions.

There's got to be more to you and manner of societal engagement than negativity and conspiracy theories.

You people are part of the problem, not the solution.
If you think good judgement will come out from this enquiry then mark this day on your calendar that nothing will come out of the enquiry. It will be a closed case as usual..
Is it not Nigeria again, if you think the system in this country works then at least one politician should have been in prison for corruption charges but none have ever been.. Mention one Nigerian politician that has charged in court and put in prison for corruption.
By the way it seems you are new in public enquiry in Nigeria.. Lols I laugh.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by confun: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
oath of secrecy?...
well God is a merciful God, even if they tell lies, he will still show them mercy.
they should swear in front of the shrine and see if they won't die. those gods don't show mercy.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are talking about A and this one is shouting B.

Obviously you have issues with EFCC, go and settle your issues with EFCC, this process is on LIVE TV so turn on your TV, watch the proceedings and wait for their judgement before bombarding us with your unhelpful negativities, rumors, gossips and conspiracy theories.

You people create more trouble and friction than being helful.
Hahaha, I don't have issues with EFCC because I know the system in Nigeria doesn't work so why should I worry over things that are only a mirage.
How many judicial process that has hold water in Nigeria over the years. You all will soon cry on naira land that nothing happened, this is not the first and it wouldn't be the last so chill.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Jaidooo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
luxy44:
fu#k you
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by aspiring44: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
joinpreneur:

To my best of knowledge, the oat is nonsense! There's no secrecy in public panel.

Let's wait and see

What happened to Oputa panel
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Tedpgrass:

I agree with your theories above... ..

That's why I've slightly become quite militant against inflammatory non-validated posts, aimed at inciting or justifying violence on the forum..

The mods aren't doing much in a timely manner. I suspect they are keen to encourage free speech..

But it should free validated speech rather than becoming a marketplace of fake news..

Suspect they are yet to get a taste of the "Arise news fall to grass" moment.

NL is a very popular platform, unfortunately, it's a very useful tool for dissemination dissemination of fake news and conspiracy theories, but balancing free speech and traffic that generates the money gets difficult sometimes since most of the trafficked topics are mostly fake and sensationalized propaganda by nefarious elements looking for popular outlets to spread their divisive trash.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by ProcurementExp: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
he is doing d right tin
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyechez:

If you think good judgement will come out from this enquiry then mark this day on your calendar that nothing will come out of the enquiry. It will be a closed case as usual..
Is it not Nigeria again, if you think the system in this country works then at least one politician should have been in prison for corruption charges but none have ever been.. Mention one Nigerian politician that has charged in court and put in prison for corruption.
By the way it seems you are new in public enquiry in Nigeria.. Lols I laugh.

You are predisposed to such mentality so it doesn't matter what the outcome is, you are still going to bury your head in whatever destructive and ignorant conspiracy theories you are enmeshed in.

Since you've already prejudged and already know the outcome, this process is obviously not for people with jaundice and distorted views like you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's not a secret proceeding, it's being televised live, tune in if you have TV.

I don't have TV send one to me nah.

Am I talking about damn live shit or talking about why swearing oath on public sensitive matter like these
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s]
jrusky:

I don't have TV send one to me nah.

Am I talking about damn live shit or talking about why swearing oath in public sensitive matter like these
[/s]

You really don't have to be a nuisance, let people discuss without your needless distractions with irrelevant rubbish.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are predisposed to such mentality so it doesn't matter what the outcome is, you are still going to bury your head in whatever destructive and ignorant conspiracy theories you are enmeshed in.

Since you've already prejudged and already know the outcome, this process is obviously not for people with jaundice and distorted views like you.
The predisposition is what is happening in your country Nigeria not me, everyone can see and it is factual , the international community makes mockery of it .
So the joke is on you. Lol.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by jrusky(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
[s[s]]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You really don't have to be a nuisance, let people discuss without your needless distractions with irrelevant rubbish.
[[/s]/s]

You are a fool and a bloody scum bag nonentity.

Come back and tell me your already manipulated discussion outcome.

Bitch..
Goat
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Banmeallday: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Black people cant govern themselves within a white persons creation
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
onyechez:

The predisposition is what is happening in your country Nigeria not me, everyone can see and it is factual , the international community makes mockery of it .
So the joke is on you. Lol.

This is the problem with you people and your warped and misguided mentality, you think every soul in Nigerian share your skewed views and narratives.

Speak for yourself instead of trying to speak for 200 million people.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by Amos1423(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na Bible you give this ones make them swear?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by NGpatriot: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
jrusky:

You are a fool and a bloody scum bag nonentity.

Come back and tell me your already manipulated discussion outcome.

Bitch..
Goat

See how fast you descended into the gutter you dwell in?

What a nuisance.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by ivolt: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
jrusky:

The bold suggest that you are unworthy of a serious response. There is legal oath found in most countries and there is the fear-based mythical oaths to scare the gullible.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by ben2rhymes: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
luxy44:
but like seriously, it's better you don't exist in life. you are wasting oxygen
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel Oath Of Secrecy #EndSARS by chuose2: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
This Proves God is not the same as allah
See break down here
https://www.nairaland.com/6210051/proof-god-not-same-allah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Serious Chaos Currently Happening In Lafia, Nassarawa State / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos) / #ekiti: How APC Thugs Manhandled Me With Security Officials Watching – PDP Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.