Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,516 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah (2461 Views)

See The Idol That The People Of Mecca Worshipped As Allah Before Muhammad Was Bo / Allah Of Arabic-speaking Christians Is Not The Same As Allah Of Muslims! / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by chuose2: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Many people think that God is the English word for allah.

This is far from the truth.

Looking at their characteristics there is a massive difference.

Even the Moslems unknowingly accept that allah is not God

Look at the oath they swear in Lagos, if God & allah are the same why are both on the page?

If allah is arabic for God, why has the name allah appeared on a page in English?

Source of image
https://www.nairaland.com/6209030/lagos-judicial-panel-oath-secrecy

allah even confirmed that he does not guide Christians becos God guides Christians NEVER allah

So we can see that God & allah are different

More proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U-i_usnHXs

Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG0h5cR_HnA

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by thesicilian: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
I don't even need anyone to convince me that my God is different from their Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by 10BabyApple: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
What if I told you the two are even false ?

8 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by NairalandSARS: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na today you know?

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by kingxsamz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Anyone who says they are the same is sick in the head.
Some clowns even deceive themselves that all the gods in every religion are the same. That every religion worship the same god. That this god just used these various religions to pass his message, but meanwhile, the message is totally different.
The biggest clowns are those who say there is only one god, which is their god.
Fyi there are thousands of gods. Untill you're able to prove that your god is more powerful than the others, then we can take you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by kingxsamz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
10BabyApple:

Then I'd say you're a critical thinker.

2 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
chuose2:
Many people think that God is the English word for allah.

Yes,God is the English word for Allah, Jesus is not God, Jesus is a prophet just like prophet Mohammed, Allah is refer to as the supreme God in Islam.
Stop giving yourself headache and find something else to do.

2 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Unpatriotic2: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
My Muslim friend confirmed this. They aren't the same.

2 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by OtemAtum: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
The Book of Universal History reveals right from time that God is not Allah. It also reveals that God is not Jehovah, rather God is the summation of existence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Uyi168: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
10BabyApple:
Was about saying the same thing..
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Chiedu4Trump: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:

Yes,God is the English word for Allah, Jesus is not God, Jesus is a prophet just like prophet Mohammed, Allah is refer to as the supreme God in Islam.

Is the page not in English?

Why mention allah if God is allah in arabic?

It means that allah refers to someone different from God

Which might explain why God is so different from allah

God loves Israel, allah hates Israel

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by StrikeBack(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2020
so we have two Gods using us to chase clout

Okay

Next please

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by kingxsamz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:

Stop deceiving yourself.
If truly you serve the same god, then your own version must align with the Christian's.

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by IMAliyu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
This is not necessarily a difficult thing to understand.

'God' as used in this context refers to the Christian understanding of God. Although a traditional religion follower could equally interpret it as refering to his personal deity of worship also.

Allah as the Muslim one.

Language wise the words themselves mean roughly the same thing, but not religion wise as the characters have their differences.

If you study both religions, you'll now the subtle differences between the two and the stories surrounding them.

To the Christian point of view of who God is, is God is a trinity, has a son (who is also himself) and died on the cross for the sins of man.

The Muslim view of God 'Allah' is that he is unitary, neither begets nor was begotten, and the story of the creation Adam and the forbidden fruit ended without anything like an original sin, so no dying for the sins of man required and Jesus wasn't God's literal son from this view.

The similarities are both have claim to be the Hebrew monotheistic God of Abraham, Noah, Moses and no other deity exists besides them.

There exists more divergence between the two as you go deeper into the stories and interpretations.

Usually just roughly referred to as the Abrahamic God, but the character of this God varies between the faiths. The Jewish view is not necessarily even the same as the Christian and Muslim one either.

3 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by motayoayinde: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
OF WHAT USE IS YOUR THREAD WHICH RELIES ONLY ON A DOCUMENT TYPED IN ONE CORNER OF LAGOS AS EVIDENCE.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stop deceiving yourself.
If truly you serve the same god, then your own version must align with the Christian's.
Jesus did not complete the mission God sent him,
Prophet Mohammed is the last prophet God sent to save mankind, don't read the Quran alone, read the prophet's hadiths as well you will be shocked after the whole research.
Then compare your conclusion with your knowledge of the Bible (old testament).
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
motayoayinde:
OF WHAT USE IS YOUR THREAD WHICH RELIES ONLY ON A DOCUMENT TYPED IN ONE CORNER OF LAGOS AS EVIDENCE.

What evidence do you have to conclude that they're the same god?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Is the page not in English?

Why mention allah if God is allah in arabic?

It means that allah refers to someone different from God

Which might explain why God is so different from allah

God loves Israel, allah hates Israel
Lol, God loves all races of mankind including the Israelites,
Have you ever read the second chapter of the holy Quran, you will be shocked by the message there in about the Israelites.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
IMAliyu:
This is not necessarily a difficult thing to understand.

'God' as used in this context refers to the Christian understanding of God. Although a traditional religion follower could equally interpret it as refering to his personal deity of worship also.

Allah as the Muslim one.

Language wise the words themselves mean roughly the same thing, but not religion wise as the characters have their differences.

If you study both religions, you'll now the subtle differences between the two and the stories surrounding them.

To the Christian point of view of who God is, is God is a trinity, has a son (who is also himself) and died on the cross for the sins of man.

The Muslim view of God 'Allah' is that he is unitary, neither begets nor was begotten, and the story of the creation Adam and the forbidden fruit ended without anything like an original sin, so no dying for the sins of man required and Jesus wasn't God's literal son from this view.

The similarities are both have claim to be the Hebrew monotheistic God of Abraham, Noah, Moses and no other deity exists besides them.

There exists more divergence between the two as you go deeper into the stories and interpretations.

Usually just roughly referred to as the Abrahamic God, but the character of this God varies between the faiths. The Jewish view is not necessarily even the same as the Christian and Muslim one either.
Seems the God of Abraham, Noah and moses is different from the God of jesus grin
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by IMAliyu(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ustec:

Seems the God of Abraham, Noah and moses is different from the God of jesus grin
Well you can choose to understand this in different manners.
either
A. It's the same God, but different groups have different misunderstandings of who he/it is. Which is what people who say it's the same God mean.

Or

B. They are completely different Gods but share a similarity and overlapping stories.
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by obonujoker(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Ustec:

Jesus is not a prophet brother. Stop allowing the devil to deceive you... Jesus is the Lord and Master

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Chiedu4Trump: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Ustec:

Lol, God loves all races of mankind including the Israelites,
Have you ever read the second chapter of the holy Quran, you will be shocked by the message there in about the Israelites.

Moslems all want israel destroyed proving it cant be of God

God loves Israel, allah hates israel
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 8:36am On Oct 28, 2020
obonujoker:

Jesus is not a prophet brother. Stop allowing the devil to deceive you... Jesus is the Lord and Master
And where did Jesus said he is your God(lord and master)
Guy use ur head and understand the logic.

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Ustec: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

Read the second chapter of the holy quaran from verse 40.

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by feedthenation(m): 8:49am On Oct 28, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:

--- yet we are made to understand we worship the same God --- we should stop deceiving ourselves ---

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by delkuf(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2020
The God that I serve cannot be the same with allah

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by Chiedu4Trump: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ustec:

Read the second chapter of the holy quaran from verse 40.
Don't all Moslems call for destruction of Israel?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ustec:

Allah hates the Jews. He wants to exterminate them.

Jehovah loves the Jews. Even though he disciplines them when they go astray, He always bring them back to Himself.

Is Allah the same as Jehovah?

2 Likes

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by sonmvayina(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Maybe when we understand the meaning of propaganda ...such thread will not even pop up..Jehovah or yaw eh is not even the name of the Jewish God...it is s different name..it is forbidden to call it ,except during prayers inside the temple..(his house )..any where else they use lord or adonai..

The stories might be different. But the message is consistent..that is the real jihad is within...

I think Allah might be the Arab equivalent of Nanna in the Sumerian pantheon, and Esu in Yoruba...somebody should correct me if I am wrong..
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by shadeyinka(m): 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
Ustec:

Jesus did not complete the mission God sent him,
Really!?
How did you know this?
Do you have any evidence or it's just a wishful thinking?

Ustec:

Prophet Mohammed is the last prophet God sent to save mankind , don't read the Quran alone, read the prophet's hadiths as well you will be shocked after the whole research.
Then compare your conclusion with your knowledge of the Bible (old testament).
Are you sure that Mohamed came to save mankind?
How can one who doesn't know the way guide through vthe way?

Al-Ahqaf -46:9
قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَلُ بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ

Qur'an 46:9
Say: "I am not a new Messenger to come, nor do I know what is to be done to me or you. I only follow what is revealed to me. My duty is only to warn you clearly."

Let me show you what the Bible says:
Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

In summary:
Any other preachings different from the gospel of Christ is NOT of God.

1 Like

Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by sonmvayina(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
shadeyinka:

Really!?
How did you know this?
Do you have any evidence or it's just a wishful thinking?

Are you sure that Mohamed came to save mankind?
How can one who doesn't know the way guide through vthe way?

Al-Ahqaf -46:9
قُلْ مَا كُنْتُ بِدْعًا مِنَ الرُّسُلِ وَمَا أَدْرِي مَا يُفْعَلُ بِي وَلَا بِكُمْ ۖ إِنْ أَتَّبِعُ إِلَّا مَا يُوحَىٰ إِلَيَّ وَمَا أَنَا إِلَّا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ

Qur'an 46:9
Say: "I am not a new Messenger to come, nor do I know what is to be done to me or you. I only follow what is revealed to me. My duty is only to warn you clearly."

Let me show you what the Bible says:
Gal 1:8-9:
"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than that which we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel to you than that you have received, let him be accursed."

In summary:
Any other preachings different from the gospel of Christ is NOT of God.

How did you figure this out..how did you know ?
Re: Proof God Is NOT The Same As Allah by sonmvayina(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
I think the new testament and Koran are of pagan origin since they both contradict the old testament...so the gods of both are false gods..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Pastor Chris's Ex-wife Now? Anita Oyakhilome / Can We Truly Forgive And Forget? / The Voice Of Celestial Church Of Christ Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.