Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! (597 Views)

Ghostwriters Needed / Mafia Romance Ghostwriters Needed / Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! by FESPO(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A REGULAR INCOME!

Seeking experienced high quality ghostwriter to write romantic short stories.

It’s important for the writer to have correct grammar and punctuation.

It’s very important for the writer to have the depth and ability to write characters with mature High quality integrity with a lot of heart and soul who show care and compassion in their interactions with others.

And willing to have a long term ongoing business relationship

If you are interested, send me a DM on WhatsApp @ 08140056707

1 Like

Re: Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! by dmkara: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
FESPO:
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR A REGULAR INCOME!

Seeking experienced high quality ghostwriter to write romantic short stories.

It’s important for the writer to have correct grammar and punctuation.

It’s very important for the writer to have the depth and ability to write characters with mature High quality integrity with a lot of heart and soul who show care and compassion in their interactions with others.

And willing to have a long term ongoing business relationship

If you are interested, send me a DM on WhatsApp @ 08140056707

I'm interested in your offer and have romance story ideas of my own. Stories that'll stir emotions and make the reader smile, cry, angry, and happy. I'm also a master of suspense, and will keep readers glued to the screen to know what happens next. My stories are full of surprises that'll sweep the reader off their feet, reinvigorate interest and keep them up long after their bedtime. Most of my ideas are based on true life stories of people I often interview. But I hope you are willing to pay for the quality you request. Many times I get offers like yours and the client doesn't want to pay well. The last guy wanted a 20k ebook for N25000 - an amount so low it was an insult. If you want to talk to me, send a message to: henngwah@gmail.com.
Re: Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! by FESPO(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Message me on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Copywriter Is Needed For A Quick Job / Expert Writers NEEDED ASAP! Long Term Possibilities. / Do you need a content writer who has excellent writing skills? Check in here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.