Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) (434 Views)

Historical Romance Writers Needed / Ghostwriters Needed / Romance Ghostwriters Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) by monstaaa3: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2021
Top of the day to you,

Please I'm looking to hire experienced ghostwriters to work on a series of “regency romance” novels.

Length varies from 50,000 words to 80,000 words and it could be long-term for the right fit.

You must be able to follow instructions to the letter and be conversant with the technicalities of the genre, most especially the diction.

This post is STRICTLY for those who have worked on REGENCY romance before.. I'm not looking for romance writers in other genres or writers who can give it a try, please.

NOTE: Samples are very important to determine who will be hired. Also, you will be engaged and your knowledge of the genre will be tested before hire.

+2348112715413 - Please, don't contact for anything else except what's requested here.

Thank you and I look forward to the applications!
Re: Historical Romance Ghostwriters Needed (REGENCY) by generalpelu(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2021
I've not written in that genre before.

But if you have other needs at some other times, you can reach me on 08067541098

(1) (Reply)

Skilled And Experienced Writers Needed / Abuja Authors And Publishers Corner / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.