Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach (1351 Views)

See the women leading the IPOB to behead Wike PHOTOS / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant / See What Soldiers Did To The IPOB Boys They Captured VIDEO PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Update to the original post highlighted in blue below

IPOB Youth, Nnmadi Kanu is going to get all of you killed. Go home and join your families and work with community leaders and other progressives to resolve your concerns and improve your welfare.

I wrestled with this in my conscience today because after listening to Nnamdi Kanu on radio, you feel like rushing into the battlefield. The reality is, Nnamdi Kanu is sending you to your early deaths with no plan and no strategy. Whenever you ask him on radio for weapons, he will start to abuse you and all black people, call you cowards and ask you to hide in the bush and ambush the military; with what? No gun, no weapons, nothing, zero and yet you expect to achieve Biafra on the back off a few words and rants. No revolution has been won without community agreement, weapons, resilience and overwhelming zeal.

If a leader cannot be on the ground with you or if a leader is out of harm’s way while commanding you to fight the military who have armoured vehicles, machine guns and other weapons, you should not listen to him , you must protect yourself and your families and go home. Don’t be foolish and stupid, be wise.

Drop the violence so we can all fight for restructuring, eradication of corruption, removal of inept leaders and improvement of infrastructure and welfare. If you carry on with violence, you will give your murderous enemies an excuse to keep reducing the population of our young men.

For those who will insult me and curse me, let me ask you a question; are you on the ground supporting the youth? Are your children on the ground fighting with the youth? If the answer to both questions are NO, you are a coward and not qualified to continue to ask them to hide in the bush and behead military personnel. This willl only attract future collateral damage to innocent citizens.

Finally, Wike and all those 419 governors will face the reward of their actions for their dastardly acts. They shall not go unpunished.

Thank You..

If you had an army , then maybe you will have a chance, but you have absolutely zero chance with the army. Get rid of all your IPOB items,

I have listened to a series of broadcasts by Nnmadi Kanu in recent days and I must admit he makes a lot of sense and speaks a lot of truth , however his approach is too emotional for success to be achieved. It is easy to call people to violence when we are millions of miles away and our children are safe in relative comfort.

Nnamdi Kanu and I are of the same era , we have the same passion but I dare say we have different points of view on how things should be done to get a better life for our people. We need to be less emotional, more thoughful, calculative and strategic. Otherwise, more blood of our loved ones will be shed.

This is my approach ;
- Create a new party that will represent our interests
- Select men of repute , integrity and honour that will represent our people well
- Popularise these men with all your resources, energy and knowledge
- Register to vote ahead of time and ensure that you all have your cards. Educate your family and communities to do the same
- Create new media that will represent our interests nationwide
- Teach our Youth the importance of selfless sacrifice for generations yet unborn
- We need mass education on the importance of good governance, sacrifice, decency and education
- Hold our current leaders to account and ensure that they deliver on their promises
- Clean up every weekend the filthiness of your environs, do not leave it up to the governments
- Support each other through various schemes to start small businesses
- Setup security outfits or work with the police to vigilantly protect your communities from criminals and vagabonds
- Go on twitter , Facebook and other social media to report all acts of state sanctioned violence and oppression so that we can broadcast them to the world , and engage the ICC, UN and other governments. Include names and locations of all culprits.
- Love your people and work with , and for them.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Commentor: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Afonja.
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by NairaHercules(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:
Afonja.

Ipod losers have arrived.

Anyways, OP... I don't think Nigeria is ready for igbo leaders yet. This country is very anti-igbo. What we need is igbo nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Unik3030: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
God bless u my brother,that was the same suggestion I made n got d insult of my life.

ipob claim large followership in Igbo land,is it too hard to form a party with only iPod faithfuls n elect them into offices.juat imagine having like 15 abaribes,don't u think that will help than shouting referendum on the street like bread n beans.

but an Igbo man will rather insult u than listen to whatever u have to say

6 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:
God bless u my brother,that was the same suggestion I made n got d insult of my life.

ipob claim large followership in Igbo land,is it too hard to form a party with only iPod faithfuls n elect them into offices.juat imagine having like 15 abaribes,don't u think that will help than shouting referendum on the street like bread n beans.

Thank you. We shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2020
Commentor:
Afonja.

Sorry , but just because there is disagreement of approach does not mean we are against you. GROW UP !!!

2 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by gidgiddy: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
frosbel2:

This is my approach ;
- Select men of repute , integrity and honour that will represent our people well
- Register to vote ahead of time and ensure that you all have your cards. Educate your family and communities to do the same
- Teach our Youth the importance of selfless sacrifice for generations yet unborn
- We need mass education on the importance of good governance, sacrifice, decency and education
- Hold our current leaders to account and ensure that they deliver on their promises
- Clean up every weekend the filthiness of your environs, do not leave it up to the governments
- Setup security outfits or work with the police to vigilantly protect your communities from criminals and vagabonds
- Go on twitter , facebook and other social media to report all acts of state sanctioned violence and oppression so that we can ammounce to the world and start to engage the ICC, UN and other governments. Include names and locations of all culprits.
- Love your people and work with and for them.

Thank You.

These are good but only if Igbos have their own independent country where they manage their affairs. Anyone thinking that any of this is achievable in an unworkable, disunited, and messed up Nigeria is living in dream land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by adadike(f): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Your ideas are very good and I support you to the fullest. Igbos are very peaceful people and these recent call for violence will do none of us any good.

2 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by loveth360(f): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
frosbel2:
I have listened to a series of broadcasts by Nnmadi Kanu in recent days and I must admit he makes a lot of sense and speaks a lot of truth , however his approach is too emotional for success to be achieved. It is easy to call people to violence when we are millions of miles away and our children are safe in relative comfort.

Nnamdi Kanu and I are of the same era , we have the same passion but I dare say we have different points of view on how things should be done to get a better life for our people. We need to be less emotional, more thoughful, calculative and strategic. Otherwise, more blood of our loved ones will be shed.

This is my approach ;
- Go on twitter , Facebook and other social media to report all acts of state sanctioned violence and oppression so that we can broadcast them to the world , and engage the ICC, UN and other governments. Include names and locations of all culprits.
- Love your people and work with , and for them.

Thank You.
Well you have a point.

But Ipob have pass this stage of argument.

If you have being following Ipob,you would know ipob have discussed and concluded on this issue.

Things like this can only be achieved in a civilised countries not country like Nigeria.

How would a person who is a confirmed ipob member win election in Nigeria.

Common peaceful protest,nigeria government will shoot them.

If ipob candidates participate in election,nigeria government will declare one nigeria candidate as the winner,even if the ipob candidate gets 99.5% of the votes.

Then they will tell you to go court if you are not satisfied with the results.

Who controls the court? The same Nigeria government.

And their propaganda will be that the people have rejected Ipob.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by GTkester: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2020
I believe it's about time we stopped IPOB. It should be clear to all and sundry that IPOB and the slowpoke in London don't have a clue on what they want and what they are doing. I will implore every Igbo governor to deal decisively and ruthlessly with any IPOB urchin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:

grin grin

Not all igbos bro! Just some of them on nairaland politics section and the ones on FB. The ones on FB are the worst grin
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by frainc(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unik3030:

Please don't generalize it
Use "some" Igbo men not "an" igbo man
Using "an" man means you are referring to all Igbo men
I am an Igbo man and i have never supported KANU with his way of approach
In as much as i am not cool with the situation of things, i will not also support any agenda that cause live or lives

2 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
U guys don't learn from history. The Nigerian setting doesn't favour free and fair election. Same thing they did to Ojukwu. Why did Ojukwu lost an election to a non-entity in anambra? Bro, the system is bleeped. Forming a political party is out of that equation. Separation is the only soln

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by loveth360(f): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
GTkester:
I believe it's about time we stopped IPOB. It should be clear to all and sundry that IPOB and the slowpoke in London don't have a clue on what they want and what they are doing. I will implore every Igbo governor to deal decisively and ruthlessly with any IPOB urchin
We have heard you.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Bkayyy: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Why don't you provide solutions to this:
Your fellow yoruba youths are having nice comfy swim in the Olympic pool of potopoto, Osun state as we speak but you are more concerned about Ndigbo.
Them use Igbo matter swear for una?

2 Likes

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by loveth360(f): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
Why don't you provide solutions to this:
Your fellow yoruba youths are having nice comfy swim in the Olympic pool of potopoto, Osun state.
Where did this happen?
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Bkayyy: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
loveth360:
Where did this happen?
OSUN state today.
What goes around, comes around

https://www.nairaland.com/6208860/soldiers-flog-curfew-violators-osun
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by DenreleDave(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
GTkester:

Lzaa imhotep slap44 dede1

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by tartar9(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
loveth360:
[s]Well you have a point.

But Ipob have pass this stage of argument.

If you have being following Ipob,you would know ipob have discussed and concluded on this issue.

Things like this can only be achieved in a civilised countries not country like Nigeria.

How would a person who is a confirmed ipob member win election in Nigeria.

Common peaceful protest,nigeria government will shoot them.

If ipob candidates participate in election,nigeria government will declare one nigeria candidate as the winner,even if the ipob candidate gets 99.5% of the votes.

Then they will tell you to go court if you are not satisfied with the results.

Who controls the court? The same Nigeria government.

And their propaganda will be that the people have rejected Ipob.[/s]
People who the Nigerian government hate have been winning elections. Opposing parties win elections. Reigning parties have been dethroned. Even the totalitarian military have been made to loose their reins of power.
Just say you guys are clueless on what to do sad

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Bkayyy: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2020
tartar9:

People who the Nigerian government hate have been winning elections. Opposing parties win elections. Reigning parties have been dethroned. Even the totalitarian military have been made to loose their reins of power.
Just say you guys are clueless on what to do sad
You are here wasting your energy on Igbo affairs while your mates are winning trophies in the current yoruba talent hunt, swimming edition hosted in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by loveth360(f): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bkayyy:

OSUN state today.
What goes around, comes around

https://www.nairaland.com/6208860/soldiers-flog-curfew-violators-osun
Yorubas were happy when Nigeria army did it to innocent Ipob member.

What goes around truly comes around
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
IPOB Youth, Nnmadi Kanu is going to get all of you killed. Go home and join your families and work with community leaders and other progressives to resolve your concerns and improve your welfare.

I wrestled with this in my conscience today because after listening to Nnamdi Kanu on radio, you feel like rushing into the battlefield. The reality is, Nnamdi Kanu is sending you to your early deaths with no plan and no strategy. Whenever you ask him on radio for weapons, he will start to abuse you and all black people, call you cowards and ask you to hide in the bush and ambush the military; with what? No gun, no weapons, nothing, zero and yet you expect to achieve Biafra on the back off a few words and rants. No revolution has been won without community agreement, weapons, resilience and overwhelming zeal.

If a leader cannot be on the ground with you or if a leader is out of harm’s way while commanding you to fight the military who have armoured vehicles, machine guns and other weapons, you should not listen to him , you must protect yourself and your families and go home. Don’t be foolish and stupid, be wise.

Drop the violence so we can all fight for restructuring, eradication of corruption, removal of inept leaders and improvement of infrastructure and welfare. If you carry on with violence, you will give your murderous enemies an excuse to keep reducing the population of our young men.

For those who will insult me and curse me, let me ask you a question; are you on the ground supporting the youth? Are your children on the ground fighting with the youth? If the answer to both questions are NO, you are a coward and not qualified to continue to ask them to hide in the bush and behead military personnel. This willl only attract future collateral damage to innocent citizens.

Finally, Wike and all those 419 governors will face the reward of their actions for their dastardly acts. They shall not go unpunished.
Re: Update : The Danger Of The IPOB Approach by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
The truth is I support Biafra but we are not going to achieve it with sticks and stones, we can only achieve it with a strategic approach with clear aims and objectives, and a well laid out plan.

We shall win, but for now we don't want to see our sons and daughters dying like rats on the streets.

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Be In Greater Mess In Coming Months – Junaid Mohammed / DOLLAR VS Naira...the Real Issue / IPOB Members Turned To Ghost Today As President Buhari Visit Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.