Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless (302 Views)

Malami: I Can't Advice On Monetary Policy / God Bless Coronavirus — This Is Why... [Picture] / God bless you all (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please guys I need your advised on this one,there is this girl I love I use to call her before and we do communicate with each other very well, but when I call her yesterday, she started asking me about the kind of job that I'm doing I told her everything about my job and she ask me if I do go to church I said yes I do, then I ask her if she like the job and she said it's good na it's your profession, than today I ask her on whatsapp if she love me, than she send this symbol�, please guys what does she
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by kp3tech(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokorokomaster:
Please guys I need your advised on this one,there is this girl I love I use to call her before and we do communicate with each other very well, but when I call her yesterday, she started asking me about the kind of job that I'm doing I told her everything about my job and she ask me if I do go to church I said yes I do, then I ask her if she like the job and she said it's good na it's your profession, than today I ask her on whatsapp if she love me, than she send this symbol�, please guys what does she
Send us screen shot of the whatsapp message. Symbols don't show on nl
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
kp3tech:

Send us screen shot of the whatsapp message. Symbols don't show on nl

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by OhBiafra: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokorokomaster:
She was expressing shock, like the question came out of no where
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by kp3tech(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kokorokomaster:

She was kind of disappointed. But i am not surprise because most guys dont know how to woo a woman.

Your question was irrelevant.

She might even like you but with that question you just half your chances
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
kp3tech:

So what do you think is the right thing to do, please teach me
She was kind of disappointed. But i am not surprise because most guys dont know how to woo a woman.

Your question was irrelevant.

She might even like you but with that question you just half your chances
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Kokorokomaster post=95402373][/quote]so what do you think is the right thing to do please teach me
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2020
So what is the right thing that I should have text her
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by kp3tech(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
First of all Ladies don't like been ask question... So QUESTIONS

what you need to do, is set a flirtatious tone in the relationship.

More like, instead of just chatting up with "hello"... Use "My Angel, how was your day"

Another flirtatious style is teasing her with flattery.... Eg. When you meet her, if she is well dress.... Playfully tell her... "You smell like 1 million dollar".

In summary... Be free, be your self, whyn her...
Talk about buying her a gift, ask her what kind of gift does she like...

Laugh over it...
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice On This One God Bless by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Please tell me more I need to know more

(1) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Nigerians Divided Over Protest But United In Looting / Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested, Begs Wike / Wike: IPOB Truly A Terrorist Group, Not Wanted In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.