Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically (26550 Views)

Gunmen Invade Aba, Shoot Sporadically As Residents Scamper For Safety / Hoodlums Storm Umahi’s Hometown In Ebonyi, Set Police Station Ablaze (Photos) / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by knowhowk: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2020
deboysben:
Afonjas are destroying south east.

Does that make sense?
. grin
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by totit: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2020
Uchasa:

They are not stories, that's the actual fate of the Yoruba man!
You guys call Igbo land poverty capital, meanwhile your people have the most unemployed youths,mechanics,plumbers, Carpenters, and other menial workers whose daily income is less than $1.Who is poorer then?

They are all stories and nothing but the word of a helpless chest-beating fellow who believes stats are made up through inherited stories, oral, and imagination.

Stop being childish and stop displaying such a level of ignorant, stories--foreigners on this platform might be made to believe we are all uneducated in this part of this world.

Below are Nigeria's unemployment and employment stats. Get educated and stop making up figures like an illiterate. I shall provide the latest stats if you desire it.

Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by deboysben(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lilgabby:

Explain well pls
ask them cos they are accusing igbos of destroying south west.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by DonroxyII: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Mykaelz001:
I think is time for these citizens to realize that shooting on fellow citizens looking for their daily bread isn't the way forward...why don't they carry the madness to the senators and other politicians that are making life miserable and frustrating for the common man undecided
That's where sense comes in for everything we are doing ... but Dem get sense so
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by Uchasa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
totit:

They are all stories and nothing but the word of a helpless chest-beating fellow who believes stats are made up through inherited stories, oral, and imagination.

Stop being childish and stop displaying such a level of ignorant, stories--foreigners on this platform might be made to believe we are all uneducated in this part of this world.

Below are Nigeria's unemployment and employment stats. Get educated and stop making up figures like an illiterate. I shall provide the latest stats if you desire it.

"Sophisticated people" are always quick to drop statistics that has no basis or source while forgetting real life situations. My friend once told me that Yorubas are very crafty, but I disagreed with him not knowing that he was right.
How does this your stupid statistics help the millions of Omo Ooduduwa living under brown roofs and working as common servants in their own lands while foreigners come to their land and change the narrative??..Even your saviour,Adeyinka Grandson knows this, that's why he is agitating for an Ooduduwa republic where he can liberate Omo Ooduduwas that have been turned to common slaves.
An indication and attestation to the fact that your statistics is thrash is the recent hoodlums stuff, while little or nothing was heard in the South South or South East about looting of palliatives, Yorubas from Lagos to Oshogbo to Illorin came out en masse to exhibit their poverty by looting palliatives and people's shops.
Anyone that has been to Lagos and the SW in general knows the Yoruba man story and hence can't be deceived with any stupid statistics.
A statistics that pegs my state,Rivers to have more unemployed youths than Lagos and Oyo is something cooked up from headies!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by porthouse7(f): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Igbochief001:

The rich Igbos ? They are the ones your brothers were calling tinubu to come save them from before they buy your village ....or u have forgotten the video ?

The rich Igbos ? The ones to converted ago palace from swamp to one of the most sort after places in lagos

Rich Igbos ...the first man to build a house in banana island those are the rich Igbos ...u want more ?
with all d problems in dis country u sud be thinking home, not dragging lagos
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by totit: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
Uchasa:

"Sophisticated people" are always quick to drop statistics that has no basis or source while forgetting real life situations. My friend once told me that Yorubas are very crafty, but I disagreed with him not knowing that he was right.
How does this your stupid statistics help the millions of Omo Ooduduwa living under brown roofs and working as common servants in their own lands while foreigners come to their land and change the narrative??..Even your saviour,Adeyinka Grandson knows this, that's why he is agitating for an Ooduduwa republic where he can liberate Omo Ooduduwas that have been turned to common slaves.
An indication and attestation to the fact that your statistics is thrash is the recent hoodlums stuff, while little or nothing was heard in the South South or South East about looting of palliatives, Yorubas from Lagos to Oshogbo to Illorin came out en masse to exhibit their poverty by looting palliatives and people's shops.
Anyone that has been to Lagos and the SW in general knows the Yoruba man story and hence can't be deceived with any stupid statistics.
A statistics that pegs my state,Rivers to have more unemployed youths than Lagos and Oyo is something cooked up from headies!

You must sweat a lot penning down this junk you, I believe, counter facts or sort of?

Why dude, why sweat over nothing having being defeated with facts?

Of course, your friend or uncle also told you that SW is poor, orally hence while you've failed to go beyond making up stories and self-induced, childish, oral stats devoid of facts and reality. Rather, you've vowed to wallow in your usual emotional, illogical and uneducated beliefs and imagination. grin

Dude, the reality of life are not make beliefs and imagination, they are not hatred infested or mere wish, it's something you back and prove with facts and stats.
https://www.nairaland.com/5835197/nbs-2019-poverty-stats-state

And here, the recent employment and unemployment table ;
Employment stats

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/694

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by SolarEdge: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ok

Have you seen this SOLAR FLOOD LIGHT WITH INBUILT CCTV CAMERA?
see demo below and send a DM via the link on my signature.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOeiIXPCEOc
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
porthouse7:
with all d problems in dis country u sud be thinking home, not dragging lagos
We are going home ...wonder why Ibeju lekki is not appreciating ? Or why eco atlantic is stagnant ?

Why all real estate companies are moving east ...lmao ...we are moving home
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by Doncyn(f): 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Dis is among d kill and destroy kanu was talking abt .....dat man needs to b apprehend honestly,he has cost so much damage in d country nd south east entirely
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by Lilgabby(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
deboysben:
ask them cos they are accursing igbos of destroying south west.
The thunder that will fire you, its coming, run.... i sent it to buy kolanut for me in the next house.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by achierosion(m): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Cashsteady:

Dude wtf are u saying? Abakaliki is developed than akure and osogbo? It might be developed than ado ekiti but forget akure and osogbo same Ebonyi that 95 % of the state is shithole just few parts of the so called abakaliki are ok, the same abakaliki that is ravaged with bad roads and dirt's everywhere,apart from the roundabout and some few areas closer to it where else in abakaliki make sense even 80% of Ebonyi resident don't even have access to electricity.. Mr Man go to osogbo and see things most of u will just Google image and start calling the west shithole go to osogbo and akure.. Mr Man don't say this shit on a public forum again oo abakaliki developed than osogbo and akure?lol I laugh in swailli
You for make small sense but spoiled it with the story of dirty and bad roads which Abakaliki is not known for.
Your area is fine but u can't compare to Ebonyi state capital.
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by oneeast: 12:30am On Oct 28, 2020
Cashsteady:

Why would any sane Yoruba go to the east ? Na Abakaliki out of all state in Nigeria we Yoruba go come go? Abakaliki that is not even as developed as ede, ijebu ode in sw na that one i go come go

Na wao cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by Uchasa(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2020
totit:

You must sweat a lot penning down this junk you, I believe, counter facts or sort of?

Why dude, why sweat over nothing having being defeated with facts?

Of course, your friend or uncle also told you that SW is poor, orally hence while you've failed to go beyond making up stories and self-induced, childish, oral stats devoid of facts and reality. Rather, you've vowed to wallow in your usual emotional, illogical and uneducated beliefs and imagination. grin

Dude, the reality of life are not make beliefs and imagination, they are not hatred infested or mere wish, it's something you back and prove with facts and stats.
https://www.nairaland.com/5835197/nbs-2019-poverty-stats-state

And here, the recent employment and unemployment table ;
Employment stats

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/694

Everything you said is trash..No one can tell me the Yoruba story, we know the laziest, poorest and loudest people in the South
Case Closed!
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by porthouse7(f): 8:19am On Oct 28, 2020
Igbochief001:

We are going home ...wonder why Ibeju lekki is not appreciating ? Or why eco atlantic is stagnant ?

Why all real estate companies are moving east ...lmao ...we are moving home
better... property agent keep buying Lagos , I will u knw ur receipt is 99vyrs from d date u pay for d land in d true sense is just a long lease agreement
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by totit: 9:42am On Oct 28, 2020
Uchasa:

Everything you said is trash..No one can tell me the Yoruba story, we know the laziest, poorest and loudest people in the South
Case Closed!

Yes, according to the stories and oral lies passed down from generation to generation.

Who cares by the way as long as it is just a story/lies passed down to you? grin cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by budusky05(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2020
Hoodlums? From where?
These guys not hoodlums they are terrorists from IPOB
They are useless rebel's trained by nnamdi thief
Re: Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
EmekaA125:
This is not what Kanu instructed people to do in SouthEast. This should be condemned.
When tell those that have never listened to him that this is not what he asked them to do, they will start saying shit. These guys mad people parading as IPOB. Nnamdi never told them to attach people. But to continue on a peaceful protest after cleaning up the mess hoodlumbs have created. I do t trust the government at all. They might want to keep the hoodlumbs in the streets to prevent genuine protesters from coming out again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan / Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.