Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan (26552 Views)

Olive Ize-Iyamu: UNIBEN Student Missing In Lagos After 'Leaving Home To Cook' / Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by FaceThem: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2022
The Ekiti State Police Command has declared a 42-year-old man identified as Ibukun Olusola Olajide, Missing, Reports.

Spokesperson of the command, DSP Sunday Abutu, in a statement on Tuesday July 5, said Olajide was last seen after he left his home in Ado-Ekiti on Friday, July 1, 2022, to attend a wedding in Ibadan.

"This is to inform members of the public that one Ibukun Olusola Olajide 'm' of Ogo-Oluwa, Asungbowoola Street, Afao Road, Ado Ekiti, reportedly left home to Ibadan, Oyo State, on 01/07/22 at about 4pm to attend a wedding ceremony," the statement read.

"Information received at our disposal was that he neither reached Ibadan for the wedding ceremony nor returned home while all efforts made by his relatives to know his whereabouts proved abortive.

"He is 42 year-old, chocolate in complexion, 5.6 ft tall, has no tribal mark, speaks Yoruba and English languages fluently.

"While the Command has commenced investigation into this report, anyone with useful information concerning his whereabouts should contact the nearest Police Station or call 09064050086"

Source: NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2022
I hope they find him because this country has gone to the dogs.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by FaceThem: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
I hope they find him because this country has gone to the dogs.

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by robinso01(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2022
May him be found safely

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by chigoziri2403(m): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Thanksgiving should be held for anyday we survive in this country

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by doggedfighter(f): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2022
He will be found.

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by OVB123: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
I smear ritualists. You know yoruba and ....... They are like amala and ewedu. God grant him safe return.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by melonsgroup: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2022
It's a norm over there
So I'm not surprised

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Rutheby(f): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Each region in Nigeria are known for different matter.
Kidnapping and ritual - West
Unknown gun men - East
Terrorism/banditry invasion - North
Scammers - South
cry
The Nigeria of our dream isn't close yet.
I hope this man is found in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Totilopussylick(m): 7:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Miners republic angry

it shall not be well with you people sad.

They keeps mining their own brothers because

Of currency sad angry tongue undecided.

7 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by MufasaLion: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
He will be found.

Very uncertain.

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Blaqroman0000: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Skull mining will not be his potion in JESUS NAME amen

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Chinedum300: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Nigerian's....I wonder
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by clinician2x: 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Make una keep phones on, keep some millions kwa. He is kidnapped somewhere. Worst is if the gang is organ trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by God1000(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
He will be found.

How are you doing doggedfighter?
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by doggedfighter(f): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
How are you doing doggedfighter?

I am fine, buddy

Been seeing your footprints everywhere.

Nice job you are doing.

I am proud of you !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by God1000(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am fine, buddy

Been seeing your footprints everywhere.

Nice job you are doing.

I am proud of you !

lol, thanks darling, I appreciate that.

I hope you are fine
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by doggedfighter(f): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
God1000:
lol, thanks darling, I appreciate that.

We should not fight each other dear, I hope you are fine

Have a great day grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by God1000(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
doggedfighter:

Have a great day grin
you too cheesy
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Vyzz: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
cool

Ibadan hmmm
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by tillaman(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Damn
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Passionate888: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
His head o shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
We pray Ibukun comes back home to his family in one piece.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

We shall all read here the news of him returning safely to his family less than 24 hours from now.

It will end in praise for him and his family.

Prayers going up �

diamond29:

Amen
God will spare his life and bring him back safely in Jesus name
Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you ma.

MissionaryArchi:

Same prayer you made on this thread and truly she was found

https://www.nairaland.com/5046720/missing-abdulkadir-aminat-seen-pretty

Amen to your prayers

We always believe in the efficacy of prayers.
We know God answer prayers.
Thanks for pointing that out.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114479509:
....and how is this news funny to you?!
Why shining your teeth?
We pray this won't be portion of any member of your family kiddo.
i was waiting for ur useless comment ,dead vulture rotten meat and agbado griller

4 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
GBOKASINCHA:
grin
....and how is this news funny to you?!
Why shining your teeth?
We pray this won't be portion of any member of your family kiddo.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by Futuristics(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
I pray he is found cus nowadays the country get k leg

1 Like

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by McOluOmo: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
OVB123:
I smile ritualist. You know yoruba and ....... They are like amala and ewedu. God grant him safe return.
U have a dirty mind

2 Likes

Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by seanwilliam(m): 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Check him girlfriend house
Re: Ibukun Olusola Olajide Missing After Leaving Home To Attend Wedding In Ibadan by ArewaNightmare: 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State / Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.