Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos (62306 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by juman(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oh.
The generals ruined the country.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Egalite: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
airminem:
@ Op you mean 'pack' and 'packing' i think. Funny photo though. . Thanks

Yeah, I mean packing. It's a typing error.
Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Iamziggy: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
Abegiii... Lemme hear word.... The same thing dy happen for yankee.

TecM0:
It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

Expect actions in Ghana, SouthAfrica, US and UK
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Karemarealty288(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite:
From parking foodstuff as palliative, some people went beyond and park properties, including government sign post. LOL..�

See some funny palliative photos below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12572681_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nmezor(f): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very hilarious
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Emmyth(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
cheesy the guy needed capital boom he got jalingo.. lol
Madibah:
Jalingo and tractor gat me laughing
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Samfloxin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I learnt today that they're returning them already, willingly, which is a good move. Those youths are frustrated. Don't blame them. Some actually took away some stuffs out of frustration because most of those things looted weren't useful to them . I guess it was their own way of protesting, except those who broke into covid-19 palliative warehouse to pack food.

In a sane society, the government would sit down, address these issues holistically, one after the other and not castigate them. When the UN and other foreign organisations said the majority of Nigerians feed below one USD a day, instead of our government taking them seriously, they called them liars. What we have been seeing in recent days are a proof of what they've been saying about Nigeria. Not only is it a disgrace on the Nigerian Government but a total disgrace to Nigeria as a country. With the provision of the basic things of life like food, clothing and shelter, people don't care if the government loots us dry because they'dnot look at their side. Even if Nigeria sees just one of the 3 basics, they're ok. They can cope with shelter and clothing. Unfortunately, these basic needs seem difficult for them to provide. Instead of sharing the food, they went and hoarded them in various warehouses. Most of them were even getting spoilt. What an act of wickedness shocked. They kept quiet for days, trying to think of the best word to use to cover their mess and shame...they now said, they actually kept those food there in anticipation of the second wave of covid-19 grin. The question we keep asking is...what exactly did they do during the first wave when they locked everybody down in their various homes for months ?

I remembered Lekan Obasa, the Lagos State Speaker throwing loaves of bread at guys on the street as his own palliative, those who almost killed themselves, voting for him. They kuma turn the bread to football and cursed him. I guess they wanted to rebag those foods in their names and share ahead of next election, I don't get it. I hope we get it right with our senses ahead of 2023. These people are obviously our worst enemies, not ourselves.
Well said....

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Tywo2018: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
WHAT about this let's settle it once and for all grin

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Eillyeillz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
These pictures are funny.
Lol.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by xilo1717(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
The tractor turned into this cheesy

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by fidtopade: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
It always seems greener on the other side, until you get there before you know the reality. During black matters protest in the United State, I saw a video of a white skin guy who went for a whole ATM machine. So, what do you make of that.
TecM0:
It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by illicit(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Wow

The tractor guys....
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by neey1028: 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite:
Unbelievable!!!
LMAO angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Franking: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2020
It's not just poverty, these people are thieves by nature. No wonder Nigeria is like this. Anyone who isn't stealing just hasn't got the opportunity.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
No more covid19 grin

Protest don destroyed covid19 scammers cheesy

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by chakula: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite:
Unbelievable!!!
Your picture is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
karnap:
jalingo and ekiti where are they taking it to
grin grin
relocating them to Ghana
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nastofar(f): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite post=o95404761:
Unbelievable!!!
They don't want baba to see what Nigeria has become �

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nastofar(f): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite post=o95404761:
Unbelievable!!!
They don't want baba to see what Nigeria has become �
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by afesco: 7:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Nigerians are not criminals, some Nigerians are not all, many Nigerians have conscience and discipline

It's a shame that most times it's the bad eggs that get to always represent us and get media attention

I have never looted since the end SARS started, you have never looted too, but should we enter a British or US embassy for Visa interview they would profile us and ask questions
Most Nigerians are criminals n will steal if given d opportunity. Can u tell me any politician in Nigeria dt is not a thief?
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Damadei(f): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
grin grin
What does these Brothers wanna do with Jalingo and Ekiti House of Assembly sign posts and Boards?

Seems the Ekiti brother wants to bring Ekiti assembly Sitting to his house.. grin grin

These Pallatives operation reminds me of what happened btw Israel and Syria after the Declaration of Prophet Elisha in 2kings 7:1-22

Only that our Brothers and Sisters Here Removed and carried more than what the Isrealites did to the Syrains..
grin grin
They will sell the iron, have you seen Lagos bridges?
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Earnonline7: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2020
Laslasticlala laughs

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by ikorodureporta: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
wey that guy with oba Olympic torch??
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by nsiba: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:
lipsrsealed

Sharap there! Foolish talk, so we have to live our lives according to Ghanaians, South Africans, US and Uk!
Better go change your nationality
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by nsiba: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=95434753][/quote].

These guys will loot ASSO ROCK naked
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by OgaTheTop2: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Madibah:
Jalingo and tractor gat me laughing
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Honestly cheesy
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Lagoon0: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2020
TecM0:
lipsrsealed

No one will call that criminals. Only those used to poverty around them. White will see it as poverty
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by 2kurupt(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2020
GarbaAudu:
Jos, Plateau State. grin grin grin
These photos look like a grasshopper plague on a lush farmland.
shocked

WTH! Reminds me of a scene in World War Z zombie movie
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by selemo: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
This is robbery and it is not good.
Politicians have failed them. I do not blame them.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by karnap(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2020
enemyofprogress:
relocating them to Ghana
;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caleb Obari Mark Found Dead! Missing Nigerian Student In Ukraine Dies / Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.