Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos (62317 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by neonly: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite:
Unbelievable!!!

Probably Awolowo was not seeing wella before endorsing one Nigeria
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by UDUJ(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Egalite:
Some Funny palliative photos�

The one where they removed the roof, doors, windows et al of that state commissioners house is what still gets me laughing cheesy

I mean they completely stripped the house to it's bare foundations. Wickedness cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Dblaiz(f): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
For your job aptitude test and practice questions, click on this link
https://myjobtests.com/test-category/aptitude-tests/
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by BafanaBafana: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2020
Madibah:
Jalingo and tractor gat me laughing
LMAO cheesy cheesy
Tractor was in Yola. Some of them sold the tractors for 2 million and the buyers moved it to Cameroon immediately.
Others, they are catching them one by one
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Tonyspecial(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
H
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by spy24(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:
It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

Expect actions in Ghana, SouthAfrica, US and UK

My brother thank God that you are comfortable

In every society there are deviants

The government have always been the ones to bring out the bad side of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by BlackRexDeus: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
shocked
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Mrscarter(f): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
GarbaAudu:
Jos, Plateau State. grin grin grin
These photos look like a grasshopper plague on a lush farmland.

WTFgrin
undecided
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by airminem(f): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
@ Op you mean 'pack' and 'packing' i think.
Egalite:
From parking foodstuff as palliative, some people went beyond and park properties, including government sign post. LOL..�

See some funny palliative photos below.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12572681_images2_jpeg_jpegeaa7b646bbf3e81e48bac7a3f797497c
Funny photo though. . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by ipobarecriminals: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2020
sad Blame the governors,Obas for hoarding the food.Why keep the food stuffs since March till now? Even obabof Lagos hide his own loot until Boyz relooted.Isnt dat wickedness/suffering in the midst of plenty undecided?
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by yarimo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
endsars peaceful protesters abi
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Gandollaar(f): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Lol. You know them too well... Politicians have the blue passport and we don't so all this is being tabled on innocent Nigerian business people

and our people won't atleast hide our shame and not make it viral

Buhari your god's government made Nigeria poverty capital of the world. The international community would understand a Lifeless Sudanese is on the throne.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:
It's shameful this Pictures would make it outside the shores, and many foreigners would reinstate it that all Nigerians are criminals

Go and watch the George Floyd riots and see what looting looks like.

Also go and watch videos of the London riots in 2012.

Then you will understand that we do not even know how to riot.

Nigerians can be many things but we are decent people or at least not as bad as some people pretend we are.

1 Like

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Hespee93: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
GarbaAudu:
Jos, Plateau State. grin grin grin
These photos look like a grasshopper plague on a lush farmland.

What do expext to be status of the warehouse after the demostration of those that went there.

WhennI saw the picture of warehouse after the incident reminds me of what any piece of food and insect will look like after ants had soround it.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Bifrost: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Bullshít.

During the BLM protests in the US, Americans looted high end Nike stores, stealing expensive Nike air and whatever they could grab
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2020
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy, that picture of Jos looting is out of this world ! Safe to assume that Corona virus social distancing is the furthest thing from the minds of all these very determined Xmas shoppers.

I haven't seen such a big crowd since Manchester City played Man United, or since Pastor Adejale promised his lemmings free cash. Wonderment. Odikwa serious

Monkey no fine, but hin mama love am.

Na condition, make crayfish bend.
those on the roof with pallatives on their heads, did they jump or how did they eventually got down from the roof
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Veezy4u(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
D most shocking one to me has got to be that tractor ocheesycheesycheesy Asin those guys don't know what palliative is? Like we're they thinking that as they took it home, it can't be tracked or what?grin
If soldiers catch these ones ehh D kind beating dem go collect ehhhcheesy they might even be held responsible for all other looting or even crimes or even be told to bring the restcheesy Those guys na mumu asweargrin
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Iceberg3: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin grin

Coneheaded structures in Osun on a 100mtrs potopoto race under bulala grin grin grin

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by tot(f): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Reinstate? lipsrsealed Maybe you meant reiterate.

OP, where is the mattress picture?
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Jagaban79: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Very shameful! Nigeria is a disgraced country,APC, U see what u ppl have caused Nigerians, reduced us to nothing, God forbid bad things.
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by smogup: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dayoebe:
I wonder what that man will do to Ekiti House of assembly signpost.

Repaint it and sell
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by bilulu(m): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Do they need to see these pictures before they conclude? how about the leaders looting? you think that's not global yet? Which one do you think it's known everywhere?
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Empiree: 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Abeg, switch off your mic. Who told you they don't have criminals and looters?. Did you see Black Lives Matter protest months ago how youths looted shops across America?.

What do you call that?

2 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Eriokanmi: 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Samfloxin:
This is robbery and it is not good.
I learnt today that they're returning them already, willingly, which is a good move. Those youths are frustrated. Don't blame them. Some actually took away some stuffs out of frustration because most of those things looted weren't useful to them . I guess it was their own way of protesting, except those who broke into covid-19 palliative warehouse to pack food.

In a sane society, the government would sit down, address these issues holistically, one after the other and not castigate them. When the UN and other foreign organisations said the majority of Nigerians feed below one USD a day, instead of our government taking them seriously, they called them liars. What we have been seeing in recent days are a proof of what they've been saying about Nigeria. Not only is it a disgrace on the Nigerian Government but a total disgrace to Nigeria as a country. With the provision of the basic things of life like food, clothing and shelter, people don't care if the government loots us dry because they'dnot look at their side. Even if Nigeria sees just one of the 3 basics, they're ok. They can cope with shelter and clothing. Unfortunately, these basic needs seem difficult for them to provide. Instead of sharing the food, they went and hoarded them in various warehouses. Most of them were even getting spoilt. What an act of wickedness shocked. They kept quiet for days, trying to think of the best word to use to cover their mess and shame...they now said, they actually kept those food there in anticipation of the second wave of covid-19 grin. The question we keep asking is...what exactly did they do during the first wave when they locked everybody down in their various homes for months ?

I remembered Lekan Obasa, the Lagos State Speaker throwing loaves of bread at guys on the street as his own palliative, those who almost killed themselves, voting for him. They kuma turn the bread to football and cursed him. I guess they wanted to rebag those foods in their names and share ahead of next election, I don't get it. I hope we get it right with our senses ahead of 2023. These people are obviously our worst enemies, not ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Smony: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
What a country called Nigeria
Re: Palliative Wahala: Some Funny Palliative Photos by Henri8: 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
TecM0:

Didn't south Africans loot foreigners businesses in their country?

Abegii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! / Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.