Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office (84008 Views)

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Oracleforce: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Probably Akiolu and the guy that took away the staff of office will be running a parallel government.

Stay tuned as the guy constitute his cabinet tomorrow..

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ruffDiamond: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
mtchewwww
which yeye rite be that?.?.

political Oba..respect yourself, no dey talk say some people go enter lagoon all cause of egunje from Tinubu..
learn your lesson and learn am good!
ordinary riff raff stole your staff of office! e

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by crackhouse(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's like they bought another staff of office. This one is new.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Praktikals(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Story
Them don make another staff for am
Your head get oil

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by lavenjcrown(m): 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Damn... This is so painful to hear that the staff has been found, I swear, if I was to be the person that carted the staff away, God knows that I won't return it for live.
This oba no be real oba at all.
Fake oba.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by SunTzu123(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Kaybeisi! you are Welcome Back Sir

I Believe you Have learnt one or two Important lessons from these Events..

Oba's Case reminds me of the Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4:28-33.

Hopefully Oba will do as Nebuchadnezzar did in Daniel 4:34-37..

GOD BLESS Us all

I can't stop laughing at the video of the "hoodlum" running with Oba's staff of office. The youth have no respect for those who have not earned it. True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by King44(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Starfish22:
Ritual rites held at Isale Eko to welcome the Oba of Lagos and his staff of office to the palace.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj3SRPK9T88

The Oba was forced out of his palace after a mob attacked the palace on Wednesday, October 21 and carted away his staff of office.

The staff of office has been found and he is said to return to the palace tomorrow October 28.
That staff was not found, iro gbaa, how was it found? Who found it? Where wad it found? Who brought it to the palace? This people are no different from Big politicians always using lies to cover up truths

6 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by ArcmeFurnitures: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Myer:

How do you compare a king that was unseated by God to a king that was mobbed by IPOBians?
That is not comparison! He said the oba case reminds him of" and further said he hopes the oba amends his ways like the biblical king.

Constructive criticism is welcomed not this nonsense talk.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Judolisco(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
Eriokanmi:
It protends a great danger for the king, the throne and his kingdom. What would follow this, not even the kingmakers would be spared. It's a very bad omen. I hope they find the staff the rampaging youths took away. By the way, I still wonder where that bravery came from. They weren't in a hurry to leave the Palace. I saw them swimming in his pool. The gods must be angry serious.
lol which gods... The gods that were looking when they took d staff... D whole kingship stuff have been compromised in lagos

6 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by holaralph(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
Comedians

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by SunTzu123(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
thaoriginator:
cheesy

Movie Title: The Running King

No, should be "The running Opa Ase"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by tiredoflife(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
According to yoruba traditions
He is suppose to commit suicide for what happened to the palace.
But another abomination is been done as rites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by hokafor(m): 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
You ran away like Saddam and hide inside a rat hole, now you are coming out to do some funny cleansing. How can a king leave his subjects and run because of few area boys.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by calebadeosun: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
timi0103:
You don't have to comment on everything bro. Silence is golden. What has Nebuchadnezzar got to do with this?

You are taking this too far bro

What he said makes sense die

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Reelmii: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
sakamanje

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by drey076(m): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
sakamanje
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by LimeLyte: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
lavenjcrown:
Damn... This is so painful to hear that the staff has been found, I swear, if I was to be the person that carted the staff away, God knows that I won't return it for live.
This oba no be real oba at all.
Fake oba.
it wasn't returned.. The made a new one..

1 Like

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Fe190: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
HandmadeD:
I swear some youths no dey fear Oo.
Because I remember some youths were even swimming in this man's swimming pool

Youths are no more scared of ghost stories (most of which are fake sef). That staff sef na just stick, nothing dey there

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by braveboi4life: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
gods that cannot improve the lives of his people,gods that cannot protect a non living stick called staff,gods that saw an oba jakpaing and was doing win win in one conner, gods that saw guy man strolling on the streets of lagos with obas shoe, and coudnt do nada,gods that was moping while guy men were swimming in the same river that he also swims in..its time we do the Elijah Contest with these fake baal of a god and allow fire burn down all his prophets including the political oba grin

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by bighorlus(m): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
Shameless man

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by humilitypays(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
A crook like Fashola who is only good at finding what did not loss was who my beloved Yoruba brothers wanted us to elect as President of Nigeria Nigerians have really suffered sha, it is well.....Minister of Darkness cum camera finder, a man that used 50 million government fund to design his personal website and dug a shallow borehole water with over 100 million, na wa oh angry

4 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Organs(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
I am just imagining how they will all run helter skelter if they hear youths are on the rampage again.

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by wonder233: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
How much?
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Shadysen: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2020
Oba is a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Omezif(m): 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Some Youths that are responsible without fear over to you. Even me can't fear gods but it's good to respect our elders.
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by wonder233: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
gods wey no get head. it's high time we do away with all these needless and backward cultures and traditions
braveboi4life:
gods that cannot improve the lives of his people,gods that cannot protect a non living stick called staff,gods that saw an oba jakpaing and was doing win win in one conner, gods that saw guy man strolling on the streets of lagos with obas shoe, and coudnt do nada,gods that was moping while guy men were swimming in the same river that he also swims in..its time we do the Elijah Contest with these fake baal of a god and allow fire burn down all his prophets including the political oba grin

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by SATANNIST: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
audio uganda staff
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by Sonoyom(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
When jungle mature Oba japa from palace

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
HandmadeD:
I swear some youths no dey fear Oo.
Because I remember some youths were even swimming in this man's swimming pool

Abeg joo I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k only

I read that spot where their playing ground in the time past
Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by k2money(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Kaybeisi! you are Welcome Back Sir

I Believe you Have learnt one or two Important lessons from these Events..

Oba's Case reminds me of the Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 4:28-33.

Hopefully Oba will do as Nebuchadnezzar did in Daniel 4:34-37..

GOD BLESS Us all
Hello buddy, have been busy these days.
You make sense, keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Rites Held To Welcome Oba Of Lagos And His Staff Of Office by sigiyaya(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
timi0103:
You don't have to comment on everything bro. Silence is golden. What has Nebuchadnezzar got to do with this?

You are taking this too far bro

Righteousness89 is mentally deranged.
Nigerians are religiously obsessed, one of the reasons we are backward undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masquerades At Golibe Festival Onitsha (Photos) / Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) / Ooni Of Ife Greets Femi Otedola By Stretching His Hands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.